What's new

BAE System (TF-X know-how partner) & Chinese Aerospace technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So chinese made a fighter who can fly, who says that they have the standarts of 5 gen fighter? How good is china with radars and EW? Avionics and light airframe? List goes on and on.

BEA is the best option for Turkey and they self want it to.

So chinese made a fighter who can fly, who says that they have the standarts of 5 gen fighter? How good is china with radars and EW? Avionics and light airframe? List goes on and on.

BEA is the best option for Turkey and they self want it to.

You are right. Also where is the prove that F-35 has the 5 gen standard? Or F-22?

Who is comparing the tech of our Defence giant BAE systems with China aerospace tech?

Anyway, If Turkey thinks it's better to join China and develop the J-31 together, then it's up to them. We won't protest, since we have nothing much to lose(BAE has alot of business/projects going on around the globe anyway, Turkey's TF-X is just extra revenue for BAE).
So it's up to Turkey to choose from the best and according to their requirements/what will best serve their interests and since they are a NATO member they have to adhere to NATO standards. :)

Last edited:
Who is comparing the tech of our Defence giant BAE systems with China aerospace tech?

Anyway, If Turkey thinks it's better to join China and develop the J-31 together, then it's up to them. We won't protest, since we have nothing much to lose(BAE has alot of business/projects going on around the globe anyway, Turkey's TF-X is just extra revenue for BAE).
So it's up to Turkey to choose from the best and according to their requirements/what wil best serve their interests. :)

China has experience in building fifth generation fighters that UK does not.

They have two different designs in J-20 and J-31 and so have learnt a lot about 5th generation
manned fighters that UK lacks.

China has experience in building fifth generation fighters that UK does not.

They have two different designs in J-20 and J-31 and so have learnt a lot about 5th generation
manned fighters that UK lacks.

U.k(BAE Systems) has experience in building stealth/with generation fighter way back. You definitely haven't heard of BAE systems replica which a prototype model was built and rigourously tested way back in 1994 to the early 90s and was intended to replace our Tornados fighters. Unfortunately, due to financial constraints we didn't push forward to full mass production.I believe Turkey can make use of our experience and full designs to speed up it's TF-X program. The model(S) of replica we built are still highly guarded here in Britain by BAE systems in Lancashire though and we are using it as a base(Taranis was inspired by it) for our new long range stealth bomber which is being developed/built with France .:)
rk0h06.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
https://theaviationist.com/2014/02/25/mysterious-bae-replica/

143436001168.jpg

BAE Tatanis is based on some lessons learned from BAE Replica.

Plus New long range stealth bomber we are building with France
taranis-550x408.jpg

AIR_UAV_nEUROn_Concept_Dassault_lg.jpg

Plus dont forget BAE is the only their 1 company building critical systems of F-35 ALONG with Lockheed Martin. BAE has alot of experience in building fifth generation fighters. Many other british defence companies are also involved in building F35 aircrafts key components apart from BAE Systems who builds the lions share, there is also Martin-Baker, SELEX, Cobham, Ultra Electronics, UTC Actuation Systems and Rolls-Royce just a few british based companies who contribute significantly to his fighter as well.
f-35_uk.jpg

Think the point some Turkish members were trying to make is that countries like U.S, U.K, Russia and even France have a longer history and experience in aviation/aerospace than China who is fairly new but is advancing/catching up very fast indeed. :)

Last edited:
That's right, China is ahead of us but should it stop me compare China and the West ? No.
Did China get advance on aerospace by %100 hardwork? Hell no, it's the number one copycat.
Is copying others to develop your own industries wrong? Of course not! That's the shortcut to reach the goals.
So, should Chinese think twice before big talking as they have invented the whole thing? Yes they should.
Will Russia be bloody regret that they let China got their tech? They are even now, but hopeless situation.
Will China surpass Russia in the near future? They will even they didn't yet.

Dude you better stay silent since it seems you are here just to back China.. I smell ignorance on you about aero things.. Work for Singapore .. Be happy

Tu-4
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-4

I think the Turkish forumer here are very nationalistic and irrational. The Soviet too start with RE in the 50s to catch up with united state and by 60s and 70s we all know Soviet Union is consider a aviation powerhouse that can design and produce its own aircraft by late 60s and 70s.

China is going the same route. When comes to military and national security. There is no wrong on whatever trying to make to stay ahead. RE shows a national strength and her country high level of indistrialisation turkey has been licensing build FW110 engine but until now still not able to self made and design a modern turbofan.

Turkey is under the control of united state and Western Europe with not able to obtain key component technology.

There is absolutely no arguement China is ahead in turkey aviation and propulsion system. Before you claim China item is junk. I urge u not to use your HSR to Ankara. Becos it's made in China with highest standard that Japanese HSR cannot even compete with us.

The world fastest supercomputer is 100% made in China including the most important processor chips. Or you want to claim China copy a supercomputer that USA themselves can't even produce? Maybe your nationalistic view is cloging your mind?

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/www.c...uter-without-u-s-chips.amp.html?client=safari

What world class product turkey made that make you proud?

So all this garbage and trash talking started from some less informed individuals posting of a twitter ?

Unless @cabatli_53 post anything with regard to that I believe it's all false information flying around.

IMHO ... some delays can and will happen. It's the natural course of development (though I have to admit Turkey has extensive experience and competency in program management, so maybe not ...), so it'd be disingenuous to slam the program because of delays or hiccups.

U.k(BAE Systems) has experience in building stealth/with generation fighter way back. You haven't heard of BAE systems replica which a prototype model was built and rigourously tested way back in 1994 to the early 90s and was intended to replace our Tornados fighters. Unfortunately, due to financial constraints we didn't push forward to full mass production.I believe Turkey can make use of our experience and full designs to speed up it's TF-X program. The model(S) of replica we built are still highly guarded here in Britain by BAE systems in Lancashire though and we are using it as a base(Taranis was inspired by it) for our new long range stealth bomber which is being developed/built with France .:)
rk0h06.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

143436001168.jpg

Plus New long range stealth bomber we are building France
taranis-550x408.jpg

Plus dont forget BAE is the only their 1 company building critical systems of F-35 ALONG with Lockheed Martin. BAE has alot of experience in building fifth generation fighters. Many other british defence companies are also involved in building F35 aircrafts key components apart from BAE Systems who builds the lions share, there is also Martin-Baker, SELEX, Cobham, Ultra Electronics, UTC Actuation Systems and Rolls-Royce just a few british based companies who contribute significantly to his fighter as well.
f-35_uk.jpg

Think the post some Turkish members were trying to make is that countries like U.S, U.K, Russia and even France have a longer history and experience in aviation/aerospace than China who is fairly new but is advancing/catching up very fast indeed. .

Nice artwork

So all this garbage and trash talking started from some less informed individuals posting of a twitter ?

Unless @cabatli_53 post anything with regard to that I believe it's all false information flying around.

How 'well-informed' are you then.

Tu-4
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-4

I think the Turkish forumer here are very nationalistic and irrational. The Soviet too start with RE in the 50s to catch up with united state and by 60s and 70s we all know Soviet Union is consider a aviation powerhouse that can design and produce its own aircraft by late 60s and 70s.

China is going the same route. When comes to military and national security. There is no wrong on whatever trying to make to stay ahead. RE shows a national strength and her country high level of indistrialisation turkey has been licensing build FW110 engine but until now still not able to self made and design a modern turbofan.

Turkey is under the control of united state and Western Europe with not able to obtain key component technology.

There is absolutely no arguement China is ahead in turkey aviation and propulsion system. Before you claim China item is junk. I urge u not to use your HSR to Ankara. Becos it's made in China with highest standard that Japanese HSR cannot even compete with us.

The world fastest supercomputer is 100% made in China including the most important processor chips. Or you want to claim China copy a supercomputer that USA themselves can't even produce? Maybe your nationalistic view is cloging your mind?

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/www.c...uter-without-u-s-chips.amp.html?client=safari

What world class product turkey made that make you proud?

Hence, this reinforces my comment to Crimsonfury of accusing other nation's planes of being 'metal garbages' when his own nation has got nothing to boast about. And jsut becos i pointed this sad truth out, im accused of being a troll.

To hell with Chinese planes. We want to win a possible war not look big on paper

Genius reply, I'd rather have 2 shiny cars than 15 hunks of metal garbage

Yes in one picture we have a proven aircraft and the others we have substandard flying pieces of junk who's blue prints were reverse engineered from Soviet ones

We will have something to show by the end of the TFX project and we will shove it into the mouths and asses of people who thought we wouldn't be able to pull it off. We don't want substandard and useless gear, we want the best of the best and we will get it

Rather use things that are proven to work than put wings on trash vans. And where did I claim F4 and F16 are Turkish? Are you stupid?

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bae-syst...ospace-technology.450869/page-3#ixzz4L3SwPMqv

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bae-syst...se-aerospace-technology.450869/#ixzz4L3SdafVd

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bae-syst...se-aerospace-technology.450869/#ixzz4L3SPsiIx

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bae-syst...se-aerospace-technology.450869/#ixzz4L3S20LKP

Last edited:
his own nation has got nothing to boast about.
Maybe you are mixing your country with mine.

On topic: It's really meaningless to compare Western technology with Chinese Tech...for years Chinese couldn't get past from copying other nations' stuff which resulted with inferior platforms. Chinese are not innovative on defense platforms, never been.

Just because we are not yet producing any jet fighters, it doesn't means that we will go for the Chinese platforms.

Maybe you are mixing your country with mine.

On topic: It's really meaningless to compare Western technology with Chinese Tech...for years Chinese couldn't get past from copying other nations' stuff which resulted with inferior platforms. Chinese are not innovative on defense platforms, never been.

Just because we are not yet producing any jet fighters, it doesn't means that we will go for the Chinese platforms.

define 'inferior'
define 'not innovative'

Oh n btw, im not a country-basher(unlike Crimsonfury and now you)? hell im not even from China.

The very fact u could assign blatant vague and blind judgement of Chinese planes being 'inferior' and Chinese defense equipments of being uninnovative already hints of your own subtle anti-Chinese sentiments.

Last edited:
U.k(BAE Systems) has experience in building stealth/with generation fighter way back. You haven't heard of BAE systems replica which a prototype model was built and rigourously tested way back in 1994 to the early 90s and was intended to replace our Tornados fighters. Unfortunately, due to financial constraints we didn't push forward to full mass production.I believe Turkey can make use of our experience and full designs to speed up it's TF-X program. The model(S) of replica we built are still highly guarded here in Britain by BAE systems in Lancashire though and we are using it as a base(Taranis was inspired by it) for our new long range stealth bomber which is being developed/built with France .:)
rk0h06.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

143436001168.jpg

Plus New long range stealth bomber we are building France
taranis-550x408.jpg

f-35_uk.jpg

Think the post some Turkish members were trying to make is that countries like U.S, U.K, Russia and even France have a longer history and experience in aviation/aerospace than China who is fairly new but is advancing/catching up very fast indeed. .

I dun think so- look at the language here being used:

inferior
garbage
junk

The condition of being lower in status or quality than another or others.

Not begin able to (of a product, idea, etc.) featuring new methods; advanced and original.

define the 'inferior platforms' u were talking about- if u cant, u r trolling.

define 'Chinese are not innovative on defense platforms, never been.'. If u cant, u r trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom