What's new

BAE System (TF-X know-how partner) & Chinese Aerospace technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mr 'well-informed' troll.
u talk n talk so much, until now still have not back up ur claims that Chinese platforms are 'inferior' by defining which are the 1s that u think is and why u do not thnik think that the Chinese have ever been innovative. u made vague, generalising claims, but evaded explaining why.

So...you say give me a comparison and prove me it's inferior.

Here is one comparison.

Original.
Reaper-700x353.jpg

Chinese cheap and inferior copy.
wing-loong-drone.jpg

So...you say give me a comparison and prove me it's inferior.

Here is one comparison.

Original.
Reaper-700x353.jpg

Chinese cheap and inferior copy.
wing-loong-drone.jpg

OK- prove that it's a 'copy' of whatsoever plane/drone u think it is and also explain why u think that it's 'inferior'

If u cant, u r trolling further.

OK- prove that it's a 'copy' of whatsoever plane/drone u think it is and also explain why u think that it's 'inferior'

If u cant, u r trolling further.

+1

Yes made in USA is certainly a better quality.....but how much ? If China's drone is only a little inferior, but still do the job with a better price, why not ?

don't want to get dragged down into this 'debate' which has originated from some poor choice of words and misunderstandings, but I'd like to point out that people should not confuse Chinese cheap consumer 'junk' products for the world market with serious defense industrial products. Nonetheless, are all Chinese defense industrial products 100% of the same quality and reliability as those of its Western counterparts that generally speaking have a longer experience with developing reliable and durable and above all, extensive combat proven, products? Most probably not, but the gap shall eventually close. Perhaps this project theoretically could have been done with a Chinese company instead of BAE, but as the TF-X is a critical project, working with someone who has more experience or the same quality standards (nato) is a better choice. I only worry about potential political aspect of such critical projects with Western companies. I, personally, look forward to see Turkey and China co-operate more in order to seriously diversify ties, maybe not so possible now due to circumstances, but who knows in the future.

If china is so super why is your country buying israel/american systems?:-)

oh US allows American/Israeli military exports to china(if u r not talking about military systems, then it's obvious u r trying to take the topic out of context)? I didnt know that. Cool. Nice https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man btw, i cant find any of my comments that even slightly insinuated that CHina is 'so super'

don't want to get dragged down into this 'debate' which has originated from some poor choice of words and misunderstandings, but I'd like to point out that people should not confuse Chinese cheap consumer 'junk' products for the world market with serious defense industrial products. Nonetheless, are all Chinese defense industrial products 100% of the same quality and reliability as those of its Western counterparts that generally speaking have a longer experience with developing reliable and durable and above all, extensive combat proven, products? Most probably not, but the gap shall eventually close. Perhaps this project theoretically could have been done with a Chinese company instead of BAE, but as the TF-X is a critical project, working with someone who has more experience or the same quality standards (nato) is a better choice. I only worry about potential political aspect of such critical projects with Western companies. I, personally, look forward to see Turkey and China co-operate more in order to seriously diversify ties, maybe not so possible now due to circumstances, but who knows in the future.

The HQ-9 deal was already one in the making- but got axed out due to political interference

By the constructive omments of some of the forumers here, i guess the Turkish government back then was dumb to choose inferior CHinese sytems hahahaha.

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/76106

181750janweaoiyjzp9yoe.jpg
View attachment 337271
If china is so super why is your country buying israel/american systems?:-)

your west masters so great, but still need stand down china ship-bulidig equipment to make a speech to his people, and build its navy with china equipment
201401231539386439.jpg

but one thing i must say, whatever people say about west, they are very pragmatic and will never cover themselves' eyes:smitten:

Last edited:
oh US allows American/Israeli military exports to china(if u r not talking about military systems, then it's obvious u r trying to take the topic out of context)? I didnt know that. Cool. Nice https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man btw, i cant find any of my comments that even slightly insinuated that CHina is 'so super'

The HQ-9 deal was already one in the making- but got axed out due to political interference

By the constructive omments of some of the forumers here, i guess the Turkish government back then was dumb to choose inferior CHinese sytems hahahaha.

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/76106
The main selling point of the Chinese offer was the ToT while ironically our 'nato allies' didn't provide ToT in their offers back then :D If all of the contenders provided ToT right from the start, then i'm sure the result might have been different. Anyway, this does not mean that the HQ-9 is inferior or whatsoever, but rather that Turkey's priority was/is ToT instead of buying top system right off the shelf.

The main selling point of the Chinese offer was the ToT while ironically our 'nato allies' didn't provide ToT in their offers back then :D If all of the contenders provided ToT right from the start, then i'm sure the result might have been different. Anyway, this does not mean that the HQ-9 is inferior or whatsoever, but rather that Turkey's priority was/is ToT instead of buying top system right off the shelf.

Which leads back to my point of co-developing the J-31

There is nothing wrong to stealing technology from someone (if you can do), or co-developing something with someone, as long as you will get tech. And there is nothing to shame about those.

Yes China mostly steal Tech from Western rivals, but hey, they can do it. Nothing is wrong. Are they closing the technological GAP? Yes they are. So they are in the good path.

Same for us, Turkey. Are we co-developing tech with others? Yes. And there is nothing wrong as long as we are closing the GAP.

@cabatli_53 this thread has literally no purpose since Turkey has already choosen to team up with BAE systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom