What's new

BAE System (TF-X know-how partner) & Chinese Aerospace technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
define the 'inferior platforms' u were talking about- if u cant, u r trolling.

define 'Chinese are not innovative on defense platforms, never been.'. If u cant, u r trolling.
I defined, if you can't understand, it's not my problem.

I never claimed I was well-informed, but imo your opening post didn't warrant all the attention it was given, which is my countrymens fault.

And as you can see their feelings go high, insults etc. etc.

I defined, if you can't understand, it's not my problem.

nice evasive action

So all this garbage and trash talking started from some less informed individuals posting of a twitter ?

Unless @cabatli_53 post anything with regard to that I believe it's all false information flying around.

Your audacious post already insinuates that you are well-informed yourself. So how is others being 'less-informed' than u r if u r not well-informed' yourself in the first place.

nice evasive action

Your audacious post already insinuates that you are well-informed yourself. So how is others being 'less-informed' than u r if u r not well-informed' yourself in the first place.

These turkish can only hide in the turkish forum protected by their moderator and brag all they can. Once outside, their nationalistic view and narrow opinion which doesn't based on their own industrialised strength will crumpled within a second.

They cannot even build a proper modern gas turbine for warship. :enjoy:

These turkish can only hide in the turkish forum protected by their moderator and brag all they can. Once outside, their nationalistic view and narrow opinion which doesn't based on their own industrialised strength will crumpled within a second.

They cannot even build a proper modern gas turbine for warship. :enjoy:
Those Turkish ''hiding'' must have learned it from you personally,you always hide behind your mods in the Chinese section where you throw insults at will and get away with it,so whats the difference between them and you?
We never claimed to have a better Aerospace industry then China.

Those Turkish ''hiding'' must have learned it from you personally,you always hide behind your mods in the Chinese section where you throw insults at will and get away with it,so whats the difference between them and you?
We never claimed to have a better Aerospace industry then China.
your favorite boy sinan do. or u want to claim he is not a turkish? i dont just stay in Chinese forum but China far east section do. Those troll cant beat me facts and start insulting..

Are you going to deny Turkey HSR is not China made? Or you want to claim what superior modern gas turbine Turkey build for their warship? You want to claim this as insult too? :lol:

Are you going to deny Turkey HSR is not China made? Or you want to claim what superior modern gas turbine Turkey build for their warship? You want to claim this as insult too? :lol:
Where did i deny anything,why do you make up things being said?
Your history of insults is known to the community so dont come with denials.
Where did i claim that the HSR was or was not China made?
Dude,you have mental issues,do you dream about the evil Turks at night,or cant you sleep because of it?

Where did i deny anything,why do you make up things being said?
Your history of insults is known to the community so dont come with denials.
Where did i claim that the HSR was or was not China made?
Dude,you have mental issues,do you dream about the evil Turks at night,or cant you sleep because of it?

You are insulting my reputation. You openly protect your sinan boy by doing nothing to his degrading remarks make on race about superior or inferior.
While claiming my facts of Chinese making the world faster computer in the world , best HSR which even Turkey bought as insults. You are avoiding my question and try to beat around the bush. Your Turkish boy cant accept the Chinese feats and goes personal. :enjoy:

chinese members , comparing us with turks, i take it as an self degrade&insult, let themmouth-win. ignorance and biased,cover the eyes to believe it is dark, one person like this , take it as exception. the whole like this , just let them happy. history will teach them a lesson :yahoo:

Last edited:
You are insulting my reputation. You openly protect your sinan boy by doing nothing to his degrading remarks make on race.
While claiming my facts of Chinese making the world faster computer , some of the best HSR which even Turkey bought as insults.
This is what Sinan posted,

''On topic: It's really meaningless to compare Western technology with Chinese Tech...for years Chinese couldn't get past from copying other nations' stuff which resulted with inferior platforms. Chinese are not innovative on defense platforms, never been.''

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bae-syst...ospace-technology.450869/page-4#ixzz4L5PdtRIL

For years this was true,you cant deny that,however the Chinese technology industry has grown and matured,that is also a fact which nobody can deny.
Are you going to deny that some western technology is still ahead of Chinese although not that much?
He is not claiming that Turkish tech is better,he never did.
https://defence.pk/threads/bae-syst...ospace-technology.450869/page-4#ixzz4L5PdtRIL

nice evasive action

That's where you are wrong and you're drawing your own conclusions, thus revealing how you think. You should learn from Socrates, and realize that you know nothing.

That's where you are wrong and you're drawing your own conclusions, thus revealing how you think. You should learn from Socrates, and realize that you know nothing.

define 'inferior'
The condition of being lower in status or quality than another or others.

define 'not innovative'
Not begin able to (of a product, idea, etc.) featuring new methods; advanced and original.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bae-syst...ospace-technology.450869/page-4#ixzz4L5f3u0fe

u talk n talk so much, until now still have not back up ur claims that Chinese platforms are 'inferior' by defining which are the 1s that u think is and why u do not thnik think that the Chinese have ever been innovative. u made vague, generalising claims, but evaded explaining why.

So more evasive action. i asked u to define what u claimed, but u replied with 'snub up' answers(such as the 1s above) when u obviously knew what i meant, without addressing what i was discussing.

Hence, u r a troll.

Last edited:
your favorite boy sinan do. or u want to claim he is not a turkish? i
Me hiding ??? :lol:

You give too much credit to yourselves. :-)

I will take on you and your bot gang anytime anywhere....but just not in Chinese section...as your mod bans me.

a more evasive action. i asked u to define what u claimed, but u replied with a snub up answers when u obviously knew what i meant, without addressing what im discussing.
If you can't understand the words we use in our posts...there is not much we can do.

Me hiding ??? :lol:

You give too much credit to yourselves. :-)

I will take on you and your bot gang anytime anywhere....but just not in Chinese section...as your mod bans me.

If you can't understand the words we use in our posts...there is not much we can do.
Ok mr 'well-informed' troll.

So all this garbage and trash talking started from some less informed individuals posting of a twitter ?

Unless @cabatli_53 post anything with regard to that I believe it's all false information flying around.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bae-syst...ospace-technology.450869/page-5#ixzz4L5i8jl6Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom