What's new

Baba Ramdev says India should reclaim *Azad Kashmir

This guy deserves a Nobel prize for what he has done for the health of the world. His contribution far exceeds many other Nobel laureates.

As far as OP is concerned, India should just wait and keep growing. Things will sort themselves out, if not today then in next 100 years...

I will quote the once Prime Minister of Pakistan when i say " whose stopping you ? " .

This guy deserves a Nobel prize for what he has done for the health of the world. His contribution far exceeds many other Nobel laureates.

As far as OP is concerned, India should just wait and keep growing. Things will sort themselves out, if not today then in next 100 years...
lol India will never get Gilgit-Baltistan or Azad Kashmir.
It is lost land forever.

India will never get it.

Unless ofcourse you want a bullet in your head. :lol: lol.

Last edited:
Stop this 'cow urine' thing to derail a discussion. U should try Baba Ramdev's shampoo it's natural and better than other multinational brand. His toothpaste is good. And his hand sanitizer is just so nice on hands after cleaning unlike the other multinational products.
His company uses Aloe Vera a lot. I forget to mention his face cream. For people who have a sensitive skin. The cream is great actually better than the Johnson baby cream.
I really wish he export these materials abroad in quantity to increase employment to many people in India. He recently opened a new Hospital for research.
Ek Bar product use Karne ke baad consumer Gillette bhi leave Kar data hei. A few of my friends have its Atta, which is mixture of many grains, though I never tried that.

what thread............your naked idiotic guru gets on the net and makes wild claim and we cant make fun of you Indians and your wild imagination. you know when you cross the line your a55 will be handed to you and this baba will still be selling cow urine

Come on Pakistani members let's not attack their religion it's not right refrain from it.

OT: baba j come and try we will let our Kashmiri bro's welcome you ;)
@Zibago @django @waz

yes but when a so called religious guy attacks us??????????????

Baba Ramdev should empahsize more on 'Toothpaste' and heat Powders..

Baba Ramdev says India should reclaim Pakistan occupied Kashmir
Baba Ramdev said that all the problems emanating from Pakistan is because of Pakistan occupied Kashmir and hence India should immediately reclaim Azad Kashmir

PTI

yoga_650x400_41453303922.jpg

A file photo of Baba Ramdev. Photo: Pradeep Gaur/ Mint
Motihari: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Saturday said that India should immediately reclaim Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) as it was the root cause of all the problems emanating from Pakistan.

“All the problems emanating from Pakistan is because of Azad Kashmir and hence India should immediately reclaim Azad Kashmir,” Ramdev said.

He said India should destroy all terrorist camps operating from Azad Kashmir. Yoga guru was talking to reporters on the third and concluding day of a three-day yoga-cum-meditation camp organised by his Patanjali as part of Champaran Satyagrah centenary celebrations here at historic Gandhi Maidan.

Holding terrorists like Azhar Masood, Hafiz Sayeed, Dawood Ibrahim responsible for bloodshed at the Indo-Pak border, Ramdev said that these terrorists should be handed over to India, dead or alive.

He, however, praised the people of Pakistan saying that they were good and peace loving people except some bad elements who believe in bloodshed.

Replying to a query on human rights violations in Jammu and Kashmir, Ramdev said that Indian army personnel too had their human rights.

In reply to another question, he said that Patanjali Yogpeeth would set up a unit in Bihar to process products like jaggery, honey and litchi among others this year.

Besides, Ramdev said that Patanjali would also start work on ‘cow research and promotion centre’ in Bihar in near future.

Ramdev heaped praise on the Nitish government’s decision to implement prohibition in the state and said that ‘yoga education’ be included in the government and private schools in the state.

Inclusion of yoga as part of education would help better the future of students, he said while making it clear that “Yoga is not a political agenda at all.
He is saying non sense.. According to me... We should start discussing how to reunite India +Pakistan+Bangladesh + Mayanmar + Afghanistan +Tibet +Nepal +Butan as UNITED STATED OF BHARAT. Any takers for my thus idea USB.... USB.... USB...

He is saying non sense.. According to me... We should start discussing how to reunite India +Pakistan+Bangladesh + Mayanmar + Afghanistan +Tibet +Nepal +Butan as UNITED STATED OF BHARAT. Any takers for my thus idea USB.... USB.... USB...
Forgot to add SRILANKA TO THIS

Baba Ramdev says India should reclaim Pakistan occupied Kashmir
Baba Ramdev said that all the problems emanating from Pakistan is because of Pakistan occupied Kashmir and hence India should immediately reclaim Azad Kashmir

PTI

yoga_650x400_41453303922.jpg

A file photo of Baba Ramdev. Photo: Pradeep Gaur/ Mint
Motihari: Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Saturday said that India should immediately reclaim Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) as it was the root cause of all the problems emanating from Pakistan.

“All the problems emanating from Pakistan is because of Azad Kashmir and hence India should immediately reclaim Azad Kashmir,” Ramdev said.

He said India should destroy all terrorist camps operating from Azad Kashmir. Yoga guru was talking to reporters on the third and concluding day of a three-day yoga-cum-meditation camp organised by his Patanjali as part of Champaran Satyagrah centenary celebrations here at historic Gandhi Maidan.

Holding terrorists like Azhar Masood, Hafiz Sayeed, Dawood Ibrahim responsible for bloodshed at the Indo-Pak border, Ramdev said that these terrorists should be handed over to India, dead or alive.

He, however, praised the people of Pakistan saying that they were good and peace loving people except some bad elements who believe in bloodshed.

Replying to a query on human rights violations in Jammu and Kashmir, Ramdev said that Indian army personnel too had their human rights.

In reply to another question, he said that Patanjali Yogpeeth would set up a unit in Bihar to process products like jaggery, honey and litchi among others this year.

Besides, Ramdev said that Patanjali would also start work on ‘cow research and promotion centre’ in Bihar in near future.

Ramdev heaped praise on the Nitish government’s decision to implement prohibition in the state and said that ‘yoga education’ be included in the government and private schools in the state.

Inclusion of yoga as part of education would help better the future of students, he said while making it clear that “Yoga is not a political agenda at all.

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams

Why call it united states of bharat when you can call it shupaa powaa! :)

Back
Top Bottom