What's new

Baba Ramdev says India should reclaim *Azad Kashmir

lol Mr. Ramdev is another idiot.

He will never get Kashmir. Kashmir is a territorial dispute.

India should have taken the top part of Azad Kashmir at least in 1971 so that India Afghanistan/Central Asia had a connections.
Now in next war we should win it and then China can keep running the road by paying a royalty.
indians k chote chote khwaab :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Baba Ramdev is Maha Chutiya getting shafted by Sanghi bravado . Neither India is gonna get a inch of Azad Kashmir nor Pakistan is gonna get a piece of IOK .

An idiot who built a 5000 crore business empire in 10-15 years.
May the flock of such idiots grow in our country.

No it is over 20 k core. Turn over crossed 10000 crore in 2016-17. Target of 2017-18 is 20000 crore.

Stop this 'cow urine' thing to derail a discussion. U should try Baba Ramdev's shampoo it's natural and better than other multinational brand. His toothpaste is good. And his hand sanitizer is just so nice on hands after cleaning unlike the other multinational products.
His company uses Aloe Vera a lot. I forget to mention his face cream. For people who have a sensitive skin. The cream is great actually better than the Johnson baby cream.
I really wish he export these materials abroad in quantity to increase employment to many people in India. He recently opened a new Hospital for research.
Ek Bar product use Karne ke baad consumer Gillette bhi leave Kar data hei. A few of my friends have its Atta, which is mixture of many grains, though I never tried that.

His shaving cream is absolutely top class and his utensil cleaning soap!!!!!! Unmatched simply. Power vita??? No comparison at all and magi??? N chance of nestle magi.

He will do so after having 'aik chamach gau mutra' :D :rofl:

Why are you so upset???? We shall request baba to make some camel urine products also. I think you will not have any problem after that. Am I Right?

This Ramdev guy is an idiot. They can never have Pakistani Kashmir.

No Muslim from Pakistani Kashmir will accept Indian rule.

You are repeating this for how many times? Have you anything else to post?

Buddy it's not occupied Kashmir where indian army walk in and kill who ever u want.. we have same amount of stuff to use which u have.. so don't flatter urself and handover which india is fail to hade with 700+ thousands army..
Try harder ramu kaka.

He is saying non sense.. According to me... We should start discussing how to reunite India +Pakistan+Bangladesh + Mayanmar + Afghanistan +Tibet +Nepal +Butan as UNITED STATED OF BHARAT. Any takers for my thus idea USB.... USB.... USB...
:bad:

Don't know who he is therefore his opinion is irrelevant.

India should sneak in the dark of night and steal Kashmir from Pakistan and return back before daylight.

Ramdev is living in fool's paradise... even he doesnt know kashmir is going to be united and will be a part of Pakistan very soon.... yes

An excellent suggestion. Now he should rather lead the indian army and "reclaim" AJ&K... but he shouldn't back away...come bhakt we are waiting for you to dispatch you directly into the hellfire; your parmament abode. This will be the best chance for Pakistan.

But we aren't the ones who tried entering in 65, 71, 86, 99.

You guys tried. Why dint you stay around?

If we ever tried entering who knows?

India has 1.25 Bn people.

Anyone can say anything but that does not reflect our Govt.'s position.

You need to read books which is not written by indians. it was india who attack in 65 who supported mukti bahni and entered East Pakistan accepted by your own Terrorist PM Nrinder modi most of indian were sleeping when he accepted so they miss this part i guess.
i dont know what you talking about 86 but 99 is follow up of siachin how indian army enter Siachin. every action has reaction. we are small in numbers but we know how to defend if india think they can create terrorism and keep us busy india will get alot of surprises either is nagaland 7 sisters kashmir gorkhaland Khalistan and etc.

Back
Top Bottom