What's new

Azerbaijan: T-90SA, BMP-3M, Msta-S, TOS-1A

In other words you have zero factual basis other then personal beliefs. And to be clear most Soviet tanks were destroyed from the air, were considerably older and downgraded or were actually Chinese tanks mistaken for Soviet T-55s for T-72s.

The T-90 Has taken direct hits from NATO 120mm Sabot rounds as well as RPGs, and ATGMs in testing and has supposedly been hit with 7 RPG rounds in combat.

you ignore what i mean, can you compare the first telephone invented decades ago with the ones produced in 2013? NO!

i told you that it is under development phase, but this does not mean it is worse than the one produced decades ago, it is nearly impossible due to technological development in science, so if you insist that russian armor produced decades ago is better than the armor for Altay, then sweet dreams.

Who, exactly,are killing each other? When and where?

in your country i remember escaping iranians due to that ''islamic revolution'' and the fear of being killed; many reports claim that iran is supporting terrorism in the World, and also iran is provoking shai people in other muslim countries; the lates example is in syria, they support a tyrant to kill public. Iran is a rough country and therefore isolated from the rest of the World.

but if you ask in muslim World; you tell me what is going on the middle east, what is going on afghanistan etc.

To Whom it may concern... Russian armour is the best and why is that ? Simple Because it is better than Pakistan' armour technology and armour protection is more important than the firepower As was proved by Churchill and matilda tanks.

Why I am mentioning that ?

answer is this,
defence talk.com/forums/army-security-forces/pakistan-transfer-composite-armor-technology-turkey-4986/

remove the space b/w defense and talk
Pakistan has been also providing parts for new UAV of turkey and some other stuff. According to my Army friends and please its silly to ask someone who told you?. Pakistan's HIT had successfully provided Composite armour assistance for altay mbt back in 2011.

you ignore what i mean, can you compare the first telephone invented decades ago with the ones produced in 2013? NO!

i told you that it is under development phase, but this does not mean it is worse than the one produced decades ago, it is nearly impossible due to technological development in science, so if you insist that russian armor produced decades ago is better than the armor for Altay, then sweet dreams.

Did I ever say that that the T-90 or any other Russian tank has beter armor then the altay? Never did, in fact it's impossible to compare how effective the altay is. The argument here is some people claiming that Turkish armor is miles ahead of Russian. I have given a number of examples of Russian innovations that even turkey utilizes, as well as examples of the T-90 sustaining hits from NATO 120mm sabot rounds.

We have a few trolls here claiming Russian armor to be garbage, when facts are presented the trolls either hid or ignor facts. So to make it clear I have nothing bad to say about the altay, in fact it seems to be an outstanding tank, I just fail to see proof of Turkish armor being miles ahead of Russian.

in your country i remember escaping iranians due to that ''islamic revolution'' and the fear of being killed; many reports claim that iran is supporting terrorism in the World, and also iran is provoking shai people in other muslim countries; the lates example is in syria, they support a tyrant to kill public. Iran is a rough country and therefore isolated from the rest of the World.

but if you ask in muslim World; you tell me what is going on the middle east, what is going on afghanistan etc.
So what? I can say hundreds of thousands of people killed during the establishment process of Turkish republic and many feared of 'being killed'. that's not a good logic. We are better to stay on topic, but when you say something wrong, an answer is needed.

And please don't get emotional over this Iran-Azerbaijan non-existent war. Some people are dreaming for it, but it's not coming, believe me. There is no reason for war.

WHO cares theam, dear asq? They are isolated by the whole World, no one takes them serious in the World, why should you?

That's why you are crying a river in iranian section ?

That's why Iran is under sanctions and all western powers are talking about iran and negotiate with iran for years?? frankly we really would be appreciated If no one takes us serious and dont put pressure on us.

you are talking about iran and crying about iranian activity in the world like syria, and on the other side you are saying who cares and it's not serious ?

So what? I can say hundreds of thousands of people killed during the establishment process of Turkish republic and many feared of 'being killed'. that's not a good logic. We are better to say on topic, but when you say something wrong, an answer is needed.

And please don't get emotional over this Iran-Azerbaijan non-existent war. Some people are dreaming for it, but it's not coming, believe me. There is no reason for war.

i have never been in iran section; but some of Turks call at there in order to give you some attention to make you happy; after all you are isolated from the whole World; the only one WHO cares you is you yourself and some other third World countries.

i cannot believe this logic! Iran killed its own people WHO did not accept a sharia country; they did not collaberate, like some turks did during independence wars, with the enemy that wanted to defeat the independence war against them. also why were turks scared of being killed due to their new republic? however, you are comparing these two different cases, and call it logic!

i really cannot believe your respond; believe me i really cannot, and start to understand why iran is in this situation right now.

it is not me or my country WHO threaten Azerbaijan; however, no reason to get emotional, where does that come out?

i do not want a war, but if there is, then half of iran will happly join in Azerbaijan due to their same ancestor, iran cannot defeat Turkey, Azerbaijan( no need to mention your lovely Israel and other sunni countries) at the same time; your army is lack of technology; and half of it consists of Azerbaijani Turks. you have no industry nor economy to prolong the war; the only thing you have is oil which is not bought by the World and therefore you suffer severly. so WHO would help you? almost all countries in the World dislike you, maybe Armenia would help you, he?

Don't mind the Iranians friend, they can't even crush themselves if they wanted to.

Thats BMP-3. I assume it has something to do with its transportation.

Iran is a good and really developing country I think in next 10 years Iran will be the Best in technology in all Muslim world!

I am surprised how arogant and iliterate Turkish members are on armor and while discussing something..... when you wan't to prove sonething or claim about something you back up with solid proof... and not nonsensical :blah: :blah:

We all know Turkey is on the way to accomplish something which the Russians could do 20 years ago.... then how can it be ahead.

I know it's a cool story bro. It's an inspiring one too. Something those aspiring to be real men can learn from.

HAAA sorry I just had to do it.

1364916529-cool_story_bro._cool_story_bro_ba91c2_3376394.jpg

You truly are a cowardly bunch, from the mighty warlord turkic warriors of Alievbaijan who can't take half their country back from a rag tag, bankrupt Armenia, to the gobble gobble turkey who can't do sh!t to retaliate against the rundown Syrians despite all their tough talk.
At least Iranians act like men. We don't allow no foreign forces on our soil to be accepted into Nato and we don't drop our pants and bend over to be allowed into EU. We may not have the privilege of assembling the latest western technology. We build our own sh!t. But even the US and Israel don't dare to fukk with Iran, let alone a bunch cowardly Turks rolling into Azarbaijan.
Instead all you can do is insult us from behind your computer, like the puss!es that you are...

Dont take it personal, LegionnairE is a problematic person and i do apologize on behalf of him..

but u are guilty too, you have no right to insult all of us, a whole nation and country like that.. this is ridicilous!!..

By the way when push comes to shove Turkey will demonstrate its power to all.

Back
Top Bottom