What's new

Azerbaijan: T-90SA, BMP-3M, Msta-S, TOS-1A

Anyway, actually it was wrong by me to make this thread (yes its kinda trolling) but you should see what they write in their forums, and also here (not so much nowadays). I know that those same trolls view this forum aswell.

Its not only one person, its like tens of them.

Anyway, actually it was wrong by me to make this thread (yes its kinda trolling) but you should see what they write in their forums, and in the past here.

Its not only one, its like in tens.

WHO cares theam, dear asq? They are isolated by the whole World, no one takes them serious in the World, why should you?

Thats why they are always in trouble and killing each other, let them do so.

Turkish engineering is miles ahead of the Russian when it comes to advance armored designs. However like any NATO country, Turkish stuff isn't cheap.

TOS-1A has pathetic armor and it can be destroyed by an RPG.

And do you have any proof or sources for this? Composite armor was first introduced in soviet tanks which utilized glass reinforced Plastics layered between steel layers, resins with Boron carbide were later utilized to change viscosity and spalding of armor. Furthermore, Reactive armor was a Russian concept.

In terms of infantry fighting vehicles the Russian BMP set the standard for modern infantry fighting vehicle. Let's also no forget where the concept of a smoothbore gun came from.

So the Altay used composite armor, a smoothbore gun and presumably reactive armor which are pioneered by Russians and the Russians are the ones that are miles behind? :lol:

And do you have any proof or sources for this? Composite armor was first introduced in soviet tanks which utilized glass reinforced Plastics layered between steel layers, resins with Boron carbide were later utilized to change viscosity and spalding of armor. Furthermore, Reactive armor was a Russian concept.

In terms of infantry fighting vehicles the Russian BMP set the standard for modern infantry fighting vehicle. Let's also no forget where the concept of a smoothbore gun came from.

So the Altay used composite armor, a smoothbore gun and presumably reactive armor which are pioneered by Russians and the Russians are the ones that are miles behind? :lol:

we are living today and therefore talking about todays World; however, it seems you still live in the past and therefore talking about past, wake up!

we are living today and therefore talking about todays World; however, it seems you still live in the past and therefore talking about past, wake up!

You make no sense. A claim was made that Turkish armor was miles ahead of Russian, the facts stand that latest Turkish armor utilized Russian concepts. Unless I can be proven otherwise or shown some kind of revolutionary Turkish concept my argument stands.

You make no sense. A claim was made that Turkish armor was miles ahead of Russian, the facts stand that latest Turkish armor utilized Russian concepts. Unless I can be proven otherwise or shown some kind of revolutionary Turkish concept my argument stands.

todays cars are using the same concept as in 1796, so can you claim France is at the moment ahead of american, german and japan cars? NO!

that is why i said we are talking about todays World, while you are talking about the yesterdays World.

todays cars are using the same concept as in 1796, so can you claim France is at the moment ahead of american, german and japan cars? NO!

that is why i said we are talking about todays World, while you are talking about the yesterdays World.

Then please show one instance where Turkish armor is miles ahead of Russian. Is there even any Turkish innovations in armor? The Atlay seems to be a great tank but I fail to see where turkey is miles ahead as some here claim.

Then please show one instance where Turkish armor is miles ahead of Russian. Is there even any Turkish innovations in armor? The Atlay seems to be a great tank but I fail to see where turkey is miles ahead as some here claim.

look noone's sayin that we invented the compozite armour. We don't have any problem with Russia, too. What we say is today's Turkish Armor technology is way ahead of Russia's. Why we should prove it huh? If you don't agree; prove the otherwise or leave

it is under development phase; but you try to compare it with old armors, that is the point you cannot get; you cannot compare todays tech with yesterdays tech. if you ask me wheter it is miles ahead, i can say yes after reading your comment braging about ruined soviet era tech over armors for tanks; how could i say no? you bring the history(old armor tech) on the table and then compare it with todays tech.

The Turkey has so far provided and Excellent IFV and Armoured personnel carriers. It has License Produced Many Parts of different weapons Like Jets and tanks too. However The Russian Armour is the Best in anyway only US , Germany are ahead keeping in mind that US tanks use German Firepower for the tanks and British Chrobham armour protection. But Russian tanks are solely And Completely Indigneous.

in short words Turkey is atleast decade away from Russian tank technology. About Altay Tank it is an excellent Future tank But Im pretty sure till its operational The Russians would come up with advanced technology.

T90's new variant is already Way too powerful and its design has so many improvements over other 3rd generation tanks drawbacks.

it is under development phase; but you try to compare it with old armors, that is the point you cannot get; you cannot compare todays tech with yesterdays tech. if you ask me wheter it is miles ahead, i can say yes after reading your comment braging about ruined soviet era tech over armors for tanks; how could i say no? you bring the history(old armor tech) on the table and then compare it with todays tech.

In other words you have zero factual basis other then personal beliefs. And to be clear most Soviet tanks were destroyed from the air, were considerably older and downgraded or were actually Chinese tanks mistaken for Soviet T-55s for T-72s.

The T-90 Has taken direct hits from NATO 120mm Sabot rounds as well as RPGs, and ATGMs in testing and has supposedly been hit with 7 RPG rounds in combat without being penetrated.

Exactly I hate when some people claim that M1 knocked out several t72 at close range even survived direct hit. But The hell man it was lion of babylon the **** not the T72 of russia ! T72 can easily knock out side armour of abrams !

Back
Top Bottom