What's new

Azerbaijan: T-90SA, BMP-3M, Msta-S, TOS-1A

The T-90 Has taken direct hits from NATO 120mm Sabot rounds as well as RPGs, and ATGMs in testing and has supposedly been hit with 7 RPG rounds in combat without being penetrated.

NATO KE rounds have improved immensly since 1990s.

No T-90 was hit with 7 RPG rounds.... infact no T-90 ever went into any conflict yet.

The 7 RPG incident took place on a T-72M/B model while in second Chechanya war... you being Russian should know whats correct anx not whats written in wikipedia.

Bence bizi burdan biktirmak icin boyle yapiyolar buranin sahipleri.
Arkadasi kiramadim kaldim ama boyle giderse bunlarin.......
Yokmu bildiginiz guzel bi forum.

I know it's a cool story bro. It's an inspiring one too. Something those aspiring to be real men can learn from.

I suggest those turkic warrior wannabe types temper their out-sized sense self against reality. You would be much better off dropping your pan racist ideology and being more humble and respectful toward your neighbours.

In fact racism is non existant in Turkey simply a propaganda to make Turkey look like a 3rd world country, in reality even MHP which is considered the most extreme ultra-nationalist movement is not even racist in sense of dna, race like you have in western societies.. it is just about love for homeland and the nation and thats it.

Turk nation; kurd, Arab, Laz, Circassian, Armenian, Georgian, Albanian, Greek, Jew and Turkmen. It is not about races and DNA!

Jokes aside, I genuinely think that there are meaningless arguments.

For example comparing Russian tank expertise with Turkish. For obvious reasons, Russia has more experience. However that doesn't mean that Russian tanks have a edge; It just means that Turkish engineers needed time and research because of the lack of experience.

I am surprised how arogant and iliterate Turkish members are on armor and while discussing something..... when you wan't to prove sonething or claim about something you back up with solid proof... and not nonsensical :blah: :blah:

We all know Turkey is on the way to accomplish something which the Russians could do 20 years ago.... then how can it be ahead.

don't be jealous of our achievements man, you are just picking up for the Russians because you operate some of the T - series.. have some dignity and stay out of issues that doesnt concern your people for a change.

Turk nation; kurd, Arab, Laz, Circassian, Armenian, Georgian, Albanian, Greek, Jew and Turkmen. It is not about races and DNA!

I thought you wasn't going to list 'Turkmen'. Thew thank god. Or more like thank erdogan.

*sarcasm* anyone?

I'm confused now. Azerbaijan regards Armenia as a sworn enemy which is under protection of Russia, but in the same time, Russia is the main supplier of arms to Azerbaijan. How could that be?

BTW, I love the pictures. I get weakened when I see modern Russian arms. Damn Russia. :D

I'm confused now. Azerbaijan regards Armenia as a sworn enemy which is under protection of Russia, but in the same time, Russia is the main supplier of arms to Azerbaijan. How could that be?

Russia supplies everyone with arms. eg they are willing to sell the latest s300, while there is a 'Syrian civil' war and a chance of no fly zone created near the Turkish border

Then vote for me ! :D

I'm a Fenerbahce fan & am deeply in love with Hazal Kaya = Perfect for the job ! :azn:

BTW, leave the dark side bro...Come to us be a Galatasaray fan and i will arrange a meeting between you and Hazal Kaya...Promise!! remember i am THE king :D lol

don't be jealous of our achievements man, you are just picking up for the Russians because you operate some of the T - series.. have some dignity and stay out of issues that doesnt concern your people for a change.

It doesn't matter... weather we operate the samething or not.

Or weather it concerns me or not.

Facts are Facts.

Your constant ranting doesn't change it... but what it does change is the resemblence you put towards other people about you and your country... on an international stage.

Best of luck for your new endevour in the armor arena.

I would like to remind you how hazal kaya was when she return to behzat c....

It doesn't matter... weather we operate the samething or not.

Or weather it concerns me or not.

Facts are Facts.

Your constant ranting doesn't change it... but what it does change is the resemblence you put towards other people about you and your country... on an international stage.

Best of luck for your new endevour in the armor arena.

DAFUQ are you on?

the guy you are talking to isn't saying turkey is ahead Russia in armour tech.

*insert possible facepalm here*

Back
Top Bottom