What's new

Azerbaijan: T-90SA, BMP-3M, Msta-S, TOS-1A

You can have that other lady from Ask i memnun the one who was having an affair; Hazal Kaya is mine ! :kiss3:

I'd duel you for her hand; meet me at the Taksim Square tonight. :angry:

At midnight we fight to the death while using two freshly caught fish as makeshift swords ! :azn:

And yes the looser promises to sing the Galas or Fener's anthem whilst being tied to a street light right outside the opposing team's stadium whilst wearing a pink frock & being dressed up as a fairy princess ! :fie:
You do know you will hit a watercannon from the police there?
You both will be arrested after AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This entire thread made me lose brain cells. The amount of subjective, non-factual nonsense being thrown around is absurd.

Relax with the pride and admire military tech for what it is. Russians have built incredible hardware, as have we. To claim our tank is superior when it hasnt even been produced yet, or claim Russias equipment is sub par is all hearsay. Give credit where it is due and move on. If you really want to discuss, please have real statistics and facts to back it. No side is "Better until proven otherwise".

As for the Country X vs Y....We all love our nations. Get that through your head and realize you'll never convince the other guy that your nation is better.

There is lovely thread for armour runnning here. Its almost an encyclopedia with diagrams, stats and figures on protection on tanks. AND by a fluke of luck, quite objective. :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/256619-t-80-t-85-mbts-pakistan-along-al-khalid-al-zarrar.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/257185-can-we-do-more-al-zarrar.html

Bence bizi burdan biktirmak icin boyle yapiyolar buranin sahipleri.
Arkadasi kiramadim kaldim ama boyle giderse bunlarin.......
Yokmu bildiginiz guzel bi forum.

Inform me too if you find a nice international forum.

@ptldM3 Sorry for hitting the wrong nerve. That however does't change the fact that Russian armor has pathetic history. Afghanistan,Iraq,Bosnian,Arab Israeli war,Syrian civil wars are trophies for how badly the Russian armor sucks.

not exactly, we shouldn't compare T-72 with new Anti tank weapons and modern tank in 2013.

t-55- t-62- t72 were best tanks in their times, you talked about T-72 in syria.it's wrong, you should see it's action in 80's. during Iran-iraq war , iraq received T-72 that was very tough tank that time, we had problems to target them. while we finally found a way to hit them.
I saw a clip from syria that a T-72 received several RPG-7 and was still operational.

during cold war, the soviet tanks always were better than west models.

another factor is tactic, If you have best tank in the world, without a good tactic you lose all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
not exactly, we shouldn't compare T-72 with new Anti tank weapons and modern tank in 2013.

t-55- t-62- t72 were best tanks in their times, you talked about T-72 in syria.it's wrong, you should see it's action in 80's. during Iran-iraq war , iraq received T-72 that was very tough tank that time, we had problems to target them. while we finally found a way to hit them.
I saw a clip from syria that a T-72 received several RPG-7 and was still operational.

during cold war, the soviet tanks always were better than west models.

another factor is tactic, If you have best tank in the world, without a good tactic you lose all of them.

Here is another clip for you than. I'm not suggesting that western tanks are superior to russian tanks and you shouldn't suggest the opposite if you don't have facts to support your claim.

Here is another clip for you than. I'm not suggesting that western tanks are superior to russian tanks and you shouldn't suggest the opposite if you don't have facts to support your claim.

The tank in the clip hitted by RPG-29! not RPG-7.
please red my post again dear sinan,

"not exactly, we shouldn't compare T-72 with new Anti tank weapons and modern tank in 2013."

t-55- t-62- t72 were best tanks in their times, you talked about T-72 in syria.it's wrong, you should see it's action in 80's.

Most of their tanks is a low reversed engineered version of T-72 , its understandable why they claim its better than any other tank out there .

if u are muslim than you should know that Economy is not the Vital asset for developing a nation
indeed it has not a excellent economy yet it provides its people goods in Cheap prices with an good quality. Economy is just an Modern world System's Solution But For muslims it aint !

look noone's sayin that we invented the compozite armour. We don't have any problem with Russia, too. What we say is today's Turkish Armor technology is way ahead of Russia's. Why we should prove it huh? If you don't agree; prove the otherwise or leave

Turkey hasn't spent any serious amount of time pursuing composite armour and you still state the highly inane possibilities as true. South Korean composite isn't top of the line either while Russia has matured and proven composite technology developed over 50 years. 50 years, you read that right, no typo.

I do not agree, I do not need to prove it otherwise since you have not provided any evidence to back up your claims. If you cannot prove your claims, we need not prove otherwise, we know that you are day-dreaming.

If you can provide any source that Turkey has been making composite armour for the past 20+ years, I will retract my statement.

By the way, Western analysts rate T-90AM's composite as being equal or better than Burlington on Challenger 1 and almost as good as Dorchester on Challenger 2. You must do some research before you barge into discussions with no evidence.

There is lovely thread for armour runnning here. Its almost an encyclopedia with diagrams, stats and figures on protection on tanks. AND by a fluke of luck, quite objective. :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/256619-t-80-t-85-mbts-pakistan-along-al-khalid-al-zarrar.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/257185-can-we-do-more-al-zarrar.html
@Sinan,

If you need a real treasure trove, search for Tanknet's AFV forum and click on the following links and read through.

http://goo.gl/f0CQg
http://goo.gl/YcZWy

It must be mentioned that only the last 100 pages of the second link is interesting. The rest is filled with jingoism and the what not.

Turkey hasn't spent any serious amount of time pursuing composite armour and you still state the highly inane possibilities as true. South Korean composite isn't top of the line either while Russia has matured and proven composite technology developed over 50 years. 50 years, you read that right, no typo.

I do not agree, I do not need to prove it otherwise since you have not provided any evidence to back up your claims. If you cannot prove your claims, we need not prove otherwise, we know that you are day-dreaming.

If you can provide any source that Turkey has been making composite armour for the past 20+ years, I will retract my statement.

By the way, Western analysts rate T-90AM's composite as being equal or better than Burlington on Challenger 1 and almost as good as Dorchester on Challenger 2. You must do some research before you barge into discussions with no evidence.

I didn't say that we've been doin this for 20+ years or sth. What we did is using combat proven parts to get the best result as we got that. By your way of logic Turkish Navy is the most powerful navy on the planet because Turkish Navy is founded as the oldest; 10 July 1081. Far older than the USN, RN. If you still go with that, for God's sake stop doing this.

Very neutral of you,''cant deal with armenia and iran would crush you''?
Armenia has Russia's backking,without Russia armenia would be crushed in a week.
And why would Iran crush Azerbaijan(help Armenia?)
If you could explain,it would be very kind of you.

At the time of war that ended in total disaster for Azerbaiejan , their army was several time stronger than Armenia that even didn't have any fixed wing airplane . Also Azerbaiejan took over all the equipment that ussr left behind while on otherhand ussr had no major base in Armenia. Also many ussr mercenaries worked for Azerbaiejan and russia didn't supported armenia until azerbaiejan attacked the airplanes that evacuated their citizen

The fact is that according to our commanders the russian tanks that iraq had was better than american and english tanks that we had at the time

Back
Top Bottom