What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

I agree with most parts of your post. But, you need to consider the Azerbaijan situation. Karabagh ceasefire is very fragile and literally in every minute it can be broken, and a large scale war starts. The number of our military conflicts(shooting to each other sides, ...) with Armenia is doubled compared to the year before that. Our resources is really really limited, and needs to be spent on an unlimited number of issues. That's why we cannot chip in much to such projects, nor it would be much important considering our small, and limited budget.

Russia will push up a war between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Why? At first, Armenia/Russia will destroy your pipeline. Gasoline price will increase and Russia get his monopoly of gasoline back.

What you need is Israel and US support.

You are emotional at best. So, you are saying that Azerbaijan has not the right to diversify her arms suppliers, and need to buy weapons from Turkiye, even if other countries offer much better deals? What kind of logic is that? A brother need to want his brother to be as much strong as possible, not be as much dependent on him as possible. BTW, let's be honest, would Turkiye send her troops if the conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia or Russia gets heated? obviously no, and we would need to be self dependent and ready for that day based on our own capabilities. So, we need to choose wisely for our limited budget and resources, and tons of our problems.

It has nothing to do with being emotional or not. Keep all brotherood or ally stories aside;

-If you are talking about "price" issue, Israel can't offer lower price than Turkey in equivalent products. It is the strongest card of Turkish industry against others. Offering the best technology in lower prices.
-If the issue is technology or capacity of products, You can't reach a result before comparison as government to government deal doesn't give such a chance.
-If you worry about dependent of foregin technology, You shouldn't fill your inventory with the most strategic weapons of the best friend of your biggest enemy. You call Israel as ally but You should know that the biggest ally of Israel is Azerbaijani money, not national interests. At a likely national risk, Israel will sit on their chairs and watch the situation with popcorns, While Turkish army/people will march towards East. Maybe We will fall into dangerous situation with Russia, maybe We will try to make Russia silence with undertable efforts ??? Who knows ???

To minimize dependant on foreign technology, Turkey has been offering collaboration on ongoing and matured products/projects from decades. It was offered participation of productions with establishment of factories in both side. You can find dozen of sources regarding them. Did you get How brother states acts now ? Have you already been searching a logic behind our speeches ?

Let me tell you more logic regarding alliance of 21. century. Ally USA is putting a secret embargo to Turkey cause of not select own systems in LORAMIDS tender. Ally Russia is signing strategic agreements with India's enemy, Pakistan because Ally India didn't select some Russian staffs in tender. Israel has to order USA staffs cause of some reasons. Those are the nature of alliance among friends, no need to mention brotherhood. How emotional they are, isn't it ? What Turks want, isn't the one USA or Russia request from allies. Israel is a good friend indeed. That's why Their toys look more attractive than ours despite all efforts done by Turkish side for a long time but You should realize that Even If you spend all your money on Israeli weapons, You can't move one step ahead into your future without Turkey's support.

Last edited:
Turkmen people are very good people and the closest ones to us between ex-soviet countries, but their regime is a puppet of moscow, and they announced their support for Armenia, not a long time ago. I am sure that @asena_great ca explain the reason behind this animosity to you.
---------------------------------------------------------

That's a long discussion bro, but I think @T-123456 and @Azeri440 comments were quite right:

The point is that many countries are willing to have more influence in Azerbaijan. Iran, Russia, Israel, and Turkey are the most interested ones.
Iran chose the path of enmity because she is scared to death from empowering Azerbaijan, which would naturally causes Iran to be separated.
Russia's case is very difficult to explain, but I can say that Russians want to keep their influence in all south Caucasus countries which is the neighboring part to their most ethnically troubled lands aka northern Caucasus (Dagestan, and Chechenia, ...), so they will try to keep a balance between these countries, and do their best to avoid these countries to join to Western and US camp. So, they halped Armenia, solely to control empowering Azerbaijan, but on the other hand, they don't want to lose their influence in Azerbaijan either, so, that's why when your helicopter and Altay projects gets close to be finished, they offer us the deals that cannot be refused! I am 100% sure that it would be the case for your TFX project as well, and 3-4 years before you guys can finish that project, Russians would offer us some of their fighters with better quality and low price to us. BTW, I believe that the key to solve the Karabakh issue in the moscow's pocket. So, we need to keep a reasonable relations with moscow.
As long as Israel is concerned, they have showed that they are seeking for a serious alliance with Azerbaijan, and in some degree with Georgia. US also supports Israeli attempts, in the southern borders of Russia. Israel and Azerbaijan have one common enemy(Iran) and both are the most secular countries of the region who have the most troubles with the religious freaks of the region and their economies are a good match for each other. Azerbaijanis weak points are Israelis strong points and vice versa. In addition, we are always one of the first countries for Israelis to offer their tech and equipment to us. BTW, Israeli military technology is one of the bests in the world and is in a constant improvement since they have unlimited cooperations with the USA who has the most advanced weapon technologies in all fields.
About Turkey, as I told you before, she is a land of lions with ultra incapable populist leaders. The Islamism that roams freely in your country in these years, is a very serious problem, if you have not noticed it yet. Unfortunately, this Mahmoud Erdogan-nejad guy has a very lame foreign policy. While he is ignoring Azerbaijanis, Turkmens, and insults their faith, he is actively supporting some religious nutjobs among arabs and palestinians, and is happy in laundering money for sanctioned Iranian regime. Dude, the point is that while some of the most wise world powers are interested to deal with Azerbaijan with very wise strategies, Turkey is having no strategy about her foreign policy. Although Azerbaijan is naturally more interested in having more relations with Turkey for obvious reasons, but Turkey should understand that she cannot screw up every cooperation chance with the lame foreign policies. Turkey should finally decide that what is her strategy for her foreign policy? being a populist sultanate country and support arab terrorists, and became a second version of Iran, or getting back on the track of sanity and have more relations with her true allies, and brethren and cut her ties with stupid arab terrorists, Iran and end this populist Ahmadinejad style policy. That would be your choice that you need to make it quickly and wisely. So far, Erdogan has chosen the first option.
I hope this summary explains the situation for you.
@cabatli_53 You should not be emotional bro. I am sure that Israelis have offered better tech and price.
Turkey has much better relations with azerbaijan than any arab country and these relations have gotten stronger over the years.

It has nothing to do with being emotional or not. Keep all brotherood or ally stories aside;

If you are talking about "price" issue, Israel can't offer lower price than Turkey in equivalent products. It is the strongest card of Turkish industry against others. Offering the best technology in lower prices.
If the issue is technology or capacity of products, You can't reach a result before comparison as government to government deal doesn't give such a chance.
If you worry about dependent of foregin technology, You shouldn't fill your inventory with the most strategic weapons of the best friend of your biggest enemy. You call Israel as ally but You should know that the biggest ally of Israel is Azerbaijani money not national interests. At a likely national risk, Israel will sit on their arses and watch the situation with popcorns, While Turkish army will march towards East.

To minimize dependant on foreign technology, Turkey has been offering collaboration on ongoing and matured products/projects from decades. It was offered participation of productions with establishment of factories in both side. You can find dozen of sources regarding them. Did you get How brother states acts now ? Have you already been searching a logic behind our speeches ?

Let me tell you more logic regarding alliance of 21. century. Ally USA is putting a secret embargo to Turkey cause of not select own systems in LORAMIDS tender. Ally Russia is signing strategic agreements with India's enemy, Pakistan because Ally India didn't select some Russian staffs in tender. Israel has to order USA staffs cause of some reasons. Those are the nature of alliance among friends, no need to mention brotherhood. How emotional they are, isn't it ? What Turks want, isn't the one USA or Russia request from allies. Israel is a good friend indeed. That's why Their toys look more attractive than ours despite all efforts done by Turkish side for a long time but You should realize that Even If you spend all your money on Israeli weapons, You can't move one step ahead into your future without Turkey's support.

Those words are good to motivate people; however, the reality is a bit different after recent policies of Turkey with Armenia, especially the Azerbaijani flag scandal taken out of trash in a Turkish stadium where Turkey-Armenia football mach was about to start. These events are strong messages about your sincerity in very basic and important issues like the future of your country, dependence etc.

Some part of Turkish products come from the West, as in Fırtına issue..so...

Do you know that event happened because of FIFA rules ?..

Did Fifa tell or order you to throw Azerbaijani national flag into thrash?

In the video the police took Azerbaijani flags from Turks WHO came for the match between Turkey-Armenia, and the police threw them into thrash. The police officer answered, on question, that We were ordered to do so.

------*****------

I believe i made my point, so your twisting words as in the post below will change nothing but support my point about the sincerity in your( not you) words and actions.

Last edited:
Russia will push up a war between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Why? At first, Armenia/Russia will destroy your pipeline. Gasoline price will increase and Russia get his monopoly of gasoline back.

What you need is Israel and US support.

Sorry but the reality is inverse of your words... West is in need of Azerbaycan... Actually this reality is hidden in your words too...

Gasoline price will increase

So west including you in need of Azerbaycan... And what ? For sure you need Türkiye also...

Yeap, sure... :enjoy:

Did Fifa tell or order you to throw Azerbaijani national flag into thrash?

According to FIFA rules any flag other then 2 teams is forbidden...

Sorry but the reality is inverse of your words... West is in need of Azerbaycan... Actually this reality is hidden in your words too...

So west including you in need of Azerbaycan... And what ? For sure you need Türkiye also...

We mean the same, but you understand me wrong. We need and want Azeri pipeline to EU and of course, we want to broke Russian monopoly of gasoline export to EU. But Russia will try to prevent it. The best way to do, is Initialize a war between Azerbaijan and Armenia.

Azeri flags shouldn't have been thrown in the trash. People could have just put them away somewhere safe and moved on.

It is Azerbaijani , not Azeri. if even you do that mistake, i cant imagine... Azeri does stand nothing in official and national respect.

Back
Top Bottom