What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

@ASQ-1918 @Azeri440
Guys, what has happened to the radar station in Gabala? Does government have any plans to use it again?
BTW, it seems that we have a new Azerbaijani brother here, @Kamil_baku , Welcome to the forum ;)

no , it poses health risk to the city of Gabala
so it will be demolished

Azerbaijan already has many long range radars , so there is no need for gabala station

no , it poses health risk to the city of Gabala
so it will be demolished
I have also heard that. but is this health risk real or just rumors?
Azerbaijan already has many long range radars , so there is no need for gabala station
I think Gabala has the range of 6000Km. What is the range of the current long range radars? Although, We probably won't need such a long range radar like Gabala, since, our enemies are much closer than this range. :)

I have also heard that. but is this health risk real or just rumors?

I think Gabala has the range of 6000Km. What is the range of the current long range radars? Although, We probably won't need such a long range radar like Gabala, since, our enemies are much closer than this range. :)

nope, they were true

Green pine radar has a range of 500km which is more than enough for Azerbaijan

IL-76 belonging to the air force in Ukraine

ydFGtHl.jpg

25th Mi-35M , total 36 Mi-35s on order
24 have been delivered to the border guards unknown where the other 12 will go
my guess is internal troops

cK4AKg7.jpg

Last edited:
I add my comment here too >>>

Imagine we do this with T-129s, T-70s, FIRTINAs, MIZRAK-Os, MIZRAK-TEs, ALTAYs, T/F-Xs, HÜRKUŞ-Cs bla bla bla...

you missed it , it says on bottom left

Golf Club

I think it will be built by a Turkish company not too sure
fascinating. I was thinking of probably coming to North Azerbaijan in the next year summer, but it seems that this Golf club would not finish until then. :undecided: It seems to be a huge sport complex.

Back
Top Bottom