What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Azerbaijan bought 2 new radars from Israel

ELM-2288 AD-STAR and ELM-2106NG

SNmX4uh.png

Us3a8Lt.jpg

Azerbaijani soldier killed by Armenian fire

The Armenian armed forces violated the ceasefire by shooting at positions of the Azerbaijani armed forces in the direction of Fizuli region on March 17. Twenty year-old Elvin Hasanov died of a gunshot wound, the Defense Ministry reported.

The report noted that Hasanov was posthumously awarded with a medal "For distinguished service in the military service" of the third degree upon Defense Minister, Colonel-General Zakir Hasanov's order.

Azerbaijani soldier killed by Armenian fire - Trend.Az

Ruhuna El Fatiha.:cray:

in response during the last week 3 armenian soldiers were killed and 1 wounded

@Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 dude i have one questions and i need you to answer it honestly . we all know after Soviet karabakh war started turkey couldn't do anything cuz if they entered the war this would opened hand of Russians to attack Azerbaijan

my question is why Turkmenistan didn't done anything ? we know Azerbaijan didn't have army to fight i take time to by weapons from other countries but Turkmenistan had one of the largest army a lot of weapons ,tank,armored vehicles and IFV, more than 300 fighters(more than double size of Iran's today air force ) if turkmen air force aided you in war or at least Turkmenistan given you the things you need , you may even have border with turkey by now if i was first president of Turkmenistan i would send turkmen army to the shores of Azerbaijan but im not and they didn't help you so i wanna know why ? i wanna know about relations between turkmen ssr and azerbijan ssr

feel free to answer me i have no love for Turkmenistan government ;)

Last edited:
@Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 dude i have one questions and i need you to answer it honestly . we all know after Soviet karabakh war started turkey couldn't do anything cuz if they entered the war this would opened hand of Russians to attack Azerbaijan

my question is why Turkmenistan didn't done anything ? we know Azerbaijan didn't have army to fight i take time to by weapons from other countries but Turkmenistan had one of the largest army a lot of weapons ,tank,armored vehicles and IFV, more than 300 fighters(more than double size of Iran's today air force ) if turkmen air force aided you in war or at least Turkmenistan given you the things you need , you may even have border with turkey by now if i was first president of Turkmenistan i would send turkmen army to the shores of Azerbaijan but if not and they didn't help you so i wanna know why ? i wanna know about relations between turkmen ssr and azerbijan ssr

feel free to answer me i have no love for Turkmenistan government ;)

I am pretty sure relations weren't and still aren't that good
and Russia made it pretty clear no one to help us out
meanwhile Armenians were crying in Western countries and those countries imposed sanction on our country as well
so we were alone to deal with the puppet state and their masters

and even if Turkmenistan helped us out
Russia would of just stepped up its aid to armenia

I am pretty sure relations weren't and still aren't that good
and Russia made it pretty clear no one to help us out
meanwhile Armenians were crying in Western countries and those countries imposed sanction on our country as well
so we were alone to deal with the puppet state and their masters

and even if Turkmenistan helped us out
Russia would of just stepped up its aid to armenia
what you are saying is true in our time yes russia make sure no one help you but im not talking about today , im talking about the time were the war was hot the first days . why Turkmenistan didn't help you ? a quick attack before the Russian could act would change so many things but we all miss that chance . now the first 2 question come to my mind is the why turkmenistan didn't help you in karabagh war and why relations between turkmen ssr and azerbijan ssr wasn't so good ? :what:

what you are saying is true in our time yes russia make sure no one help you but im not talking about today , im talking about the time were the war was hot the first days . why Turkmenistan didn't help you ? a quick attack before the Russian could act would change so many things but we all miss that chance . now the first 2 question come to my mind is the why turkmenistan didn't help you in karabagh war and why relations between turkmen ssr and azerbijan ssr wasn't so good ? :what:

I think you misunderstood me
I meant Russia made sure no one would help us out in the conflict

I think you misunderstood me
I meant Russia made sure no one would help us out in the conflict
yea i get it now damn russians i can guess they threaten turkmens to boycott their gas and cotton income and not to sell turkmenistan needs to turkmen with our these people would die out :disagree: btw why they are helping armenia ?? surly they know if they help them this means they will become enemy with you and other turkic countries armenia does not worth all these trouble o_O

Back
Top Bottom