Matador

wCxiegt.jpg

of64.png

L7xrHDZ.jpg

jbeb.png

Azerbaijan purchasing anti-tank missile complexes from Turkey
Source: APA - Azerbaijan purchasing anti-tank missile complexes from Turkey
[ 16 January 2014 13:57 ]

Baku. Rashad Suleymanov - APA. Azerbaijan is purchasing UMTAS and OMTAS anti-tank missile complexes from Turkey.

APA reports quoting military sources that these missiles are currently tested by Azerbaijani servicemen.

Representatives of ROKETSAN Company said that Azerbaijani servicemen highly estimated both missiles. These missiles can be used both on different vehicles and above ground.

Company officials said that one of Azerbaijani military institutions is interested in “Cirit” anti-tank missiles produced by ROKETSAN Company.

OMTAS medium-range anti-tank missile have a range of 4,000 m and UMTAS long-range anti-tank missile 8,000 m. UMTAS can also be installed on vehicles, drones, helicopters and small attack aircrafts.

Last edited:
What does the missile 'complexes' here represent ? :what:

Does that mean some sort of a military facility as in local production of the missile ? :undecided:

So @T-123456 @Sinan @xenon54 - Should I or should I not support Azerbaijan ? o_O

No Azerbaijani Poster has supported us on any of our issues here on PDF ? :cray:

They haven't even told us that Azerbaijan & Pakistan are like brotherly countries ! :cry:

Does that mean some sort of a military facility as in local production of the missile ? :undecided:

So @T-123456 @Sinan @xenon54 - Should I or should I not support Azerbaijan ? o_O

No Azerbaijani Poster has supported us on any of our issues here on PDF ? :cray:

They haven't even told us that Azerbaijan & Pakistan are like brotherly countries ! :cry:
We Turks consider Azerbaijan and Pakistan as our brothers, and Azerbaijanis didnt forget that Pakistan was the second Nation (after Turkey) that recognized Azerbaijan as independent, so they also see you as brother.

And about Azebaijani posters, they barely post anything related to Turkey so dont take is serious, they are still our brothers.

Dont worry bout it.:smokin:
They support you in the same way we do

We Turks consider Azerbaijan and Pakistan as our brothers, and Azerbaijanis didnt forget that Pakistan was the second Nation (after Turkey) that recognized Azerbaijan as independent, so they also see you as brother.

And about Azebaijani posters, they barely post anything related to Turkey so dont take is serious, they are still our brothers.
@Armstrong @xenon54
Actually, there are only a few azerbaijani posters in the PDF. I think only @Azeri440 , and @ASQ-1918 are north azerbaijani and me and @Ostad are south azerbaijani. I don't know any other Azeri member :( So, no wonder if they do not participate to much in other nationalities topics. Anyway, Turkish people are our brothers, and we are from the same blood, and Pakistan's stand and opinions and actions about Azerbaijan, and Azerbaijan-Armenia issue, has been one of the most friendliest for Azeris in the world. ;)

PS. there has been another Azeri member here before, @Ir.Tab. , but I have not had the chance to talk with him, since he has left the forum, before I join the forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom