What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

"" only foreign thing is the engine "" are you sure ?

800 tons Sa'ar 72

Radar : 120 km ELM-2258 / Israel
air defense and anti-ship missiles , source codes , battle management system : Israel
76mm main gun : Italy
Torpedos : The US
Engine : Germany

and many more components from many countries

2400-3000 tons MILGEM Corvette/Frigate would be game changer against any Warship of Russia and Iran in the Caspian Sea
a33hskv2.jpg

Radar : 250 km SMART-S MKII / Turkey ( under license production by Aselsan with domestic components and modules )
Sonar : TBT-01 Yakamoz / Turkey
Source codes , Battle management system : Turkey
Electronic Warfare System : ARES-2N / Turkey
Anti ship missile : ATMACA / Turkey
76mm main gun : Italy
Torpedos : mk-46 / The US or ORKA / Turkey
Torpedo counter measure System : Aselsan HIZIR / Turkey
Engine : Germany/The US
Air Defense Missiles : RAM - ESSM / The US ( Turkish HISAR and SIPER are on the way )

Turkey has better naval Industry than Israel and far better options for Azerbaijan and great military projects such as MILDEN class Submarine for future

and Your brother country TURKIYE is always with Azerbaijan
Iran threatened Azerbaijan in 2001 and Turkey sent 10 F-16 Fighter Jet to Baku to give message to Iran in 2001

Turkey develops hundreds of military projects not only for itself but also for brother countries

Muslim countries should support each others to become more powerful and independent

so Azerbaijan should join to Turkish military projects instead of giving billions of dollars to Israel

of course its my opinion ,,, Our brothers are free and can do what they want , no offense

Corruption and Bribe is Israeli working style in international tenders to get the deals so they were banned by many states until they found a mid-way solution ($) but Smelling such events in a brother state against own brothers is really disgusting. Supporting this corruption under the law of brotherhood while declaring your own country and industry as guilty can not acceptable. It is Israeli and Azeri corrupt officials filling their pockets so Whoever say a single word to this proud country and its engineers for the sake of cleaning other states’ sin have to face with reality.

• India blacklisted IMI in bribing Sudipta Ghosh, the former director of Ordnance Factories, and other officers to win six contracts.

• India blacklisted Rafael and IAI in bribing related officials in Barak-8 deal. Later, they found a midway.

• Central Bureau Investigation has found corruption charge in procurement of Barak missiles for India in 2006. The CBI had investigated corruption charges against former defence minister George Fernandes and businessman, Suresh Nanda. However, the agency filed a closure report in 2013.

• Soltam, a member of the Elbit Systems group of companies, had been blacklisted by the Philippines back in July 2011

• Elbit charged in the US for corruption allegations in Romania defense deal.

• Kazakhstan deputy defense minister Khazimurat Mayermanov, has been arrested cause of receiving bribe from Israeli IMI and SOTAM institutes. The agent of this institutes was also arrested in Kazakhstan.

Yeah Azerbaijan also has many corrupt goverment officials like every other ex soviet state.
I think Turkey shouldnt just trust on brotherhood but be more offensive and bribe if it must be.

The Defence deals between Turkey and Israel could be result of corruption has been claimed by The Tank Barel/Election Box visionaries, tragically who shakes their own credibility without need of any counter argument.

The incompetency,unawarness of the world and now poor skill of logic explains why they blame others for.

Fortunately, Azerbaijan makes deals with smart, competent and clear-shigted parties for her long term multi-cross benefit/harm strategy in the world order.

No need to spare time anymore for such ''logic''.

Corruption and Bribe is Israeli working style in international tenders to get the deals so they were banned by many states until they found a mid-way solution ($) but Smelling such events in a brother state against own brothers is really disgusting. Supporting this corruption under the law of brotherhood while declaring your own country and industry as guilty can not acceptable. It is Israeli and Azeri corrupt officials filling their pockets so Whoever say a single word to this proud country and its engineers for the sake of cleaning other states’ sin have to face with reality.

• India blacklisted IMI in bribing Sudipta Ghosh, the former director of Ordnance Factories, and other officers to win six contracts.

• India blacklisted Rafael and IAI in bribing related officials in Barak-8 deal. Later, they found a midway.

• Central Bureau Investigation has found corruption charge in procurement of Barak missiles for India in 2006. The CBI had investigated corruption charges against former defence minister George Fernandes and businessman, Suresh Nanda. However, the agency filed a closure report in 2013.

• Soltam, a member of the Elbit Systems group of companies, had been blacklisted by the Philippines back in July 2011

• Elbit charged in the US for corruption allegations in Romania defense deal.

• Kazakhstan deputy defense minister Khazimurat Mayermanov, has been arrested cause of receiving bribe from Israeli IMI and SOTAM institutes. The agent of this institutes was also arrested in Kazakhstan.

Every major defense company has/is involved in corruption, that said, you have been accusing Azerbaijan of corruption in tender selection process, do you have any proof? Azerbaijan picked Aselsan over Rafael during Air Force tender, was corruption involved here too then?

Azerbaijan has been buying weapons that Turkey mostly can't provide, here is the comparison

Azerbaijan has purchased thousand+ Spike Missiles of all types with up to 30km range
here is Turkish equivalent

plain-white-background.jpg

Azerbaijan purchased Iron Dome, Green Pine, Barak ER and etc. from Israel

Azerbaijan developed UCAV jointly with Israel on the base of Heron XP, with full production rights, and 1 ton payload

Israel has provided different versions of kamikaze drones to Azerbaijan, with Harop having ranges of 1000kms

@cabatli_53

The difference of personal opinions between a few members for a short period of time should not be held above the goal of the forum and be reason to unstick the national thread of a literally brother country for permanently.

It is very disappointing to see such a behaviour no matter whatever happens. Many options are available for you as a moderator, but this one should even not be thought for the sake of common background of two brother countries, let alone doing it.

Kindly, Will you please calm down and put the thread back in the pervious place for the sake of the brother countries?

Guy i can tell you another thing too. The previous defence minister wasnt even an Azerbaijani and couldnt even speak proper Azerbaijani. He was Lezgi which is close to Russia. But new Minister is the fan of Turkey as i mentioned from beginning. On the other hand, the head of border security is the puppet of Israel. he montly purchase it from them. In Azerbijan ministers act like beylik, do their own things

Guy i can tell you another thing too. The previous defence minister wasnt even an Azerbaijani and couldnt even speak proper Azerbaijani. He was Lezgi which is close to Russia. But new Minister is the fan of Turkey as i mentioned from beginning. On the other hand, the head of border security is the puppet of Israel. he montly purchase it from them. In Azerbijan ministers act like beylik, do their own things
New MOD speaks fluent Russian, during the war he spent his time in Russian Far East, where he was in charge of mobilization, very rear echelon assignment, and returned to Az when the war was coming to an end. He has no combat experience whatsoever. Using your logic he should also be close to Russia, don’t you think so?

Then I looked at bio of your chief of General staff. He is also Lezgi, speaks fluent Russian, doesn’t speak good Azeri, did participate in the war from the very beginning. How would you label him, Kamil?

New MOD speaks fluent Russian, during the war he spent his time in Russian Far East, where he was in charge of mobilization, very rear echelon assignment, and returned to Az when the war was coming to an end. He has no combat experience whatsoever. Using your logic he should also be close to Russia, don’t you think so?

Then I looked at bio of your chief of General staff. He is also Lezgi, speaks fluent Russian, doesn’t speak good Azeri, did participate in the war from the very beginning. How would you label him, Kamil?
The first person i hate in our army is the chief of general staff. Just because i became relative with Ilham Aliyev family he is there.. He is the number one traitor..
I know whats going on in our army and i tell you the insight..
Defence minister is towards Turkey and very nationalistic person. the rest are papies and would sell everything around.

Back
Top Bottom