What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

your systems not being ready is not an excuse? Lol you want Azerbaijan to buy test systems ?
and we don't need an excuse, Azerbaijan doesn't have to buy from Turkey just because we are allied states, to Azerbaijan Israel is a strategic ally. The freeze of export was due to company being accused of conducting testing on Armenians, once the charges have been cleared, their license to export has been granted back.
Turkey buys weapons from US and Russia, US threatens on daily basis to block F-35 sales, and you almost went to war with Russia a little over a year ago. Instead of being concerned about Azerbaijan, which has had 0 problems with its suppliers, maybe you should focus on yourself.

I can make that list bigger and bigger:-), to begin with attack helicopter Attak. You talk like that isseu with Jews will never happen againg:-)? When the pressure get more they will sell you nothing. They are buying engines and parts for ther vehicle or drones, they can be blocked by another x countries. Turkey is focusing and working hard toEstabilishing defence industry, it seems you don't want to be a part. You didn't started a war with Armenians, imagine what will happen if you start? A drone attack and get blocked. Turkey is focusing on its self only not Azerbadjan, you can see it on your own with going on projects and zero R&D by yourself. Please don't see my critic as a attack, i am pointing you only a problem. Ther is not much joint venture between to countries, with this speed ther will be nothing but small arms and some missile.

your systems not being ready is not an excuse? Lol you want Azerbaijan to buy test systems ?
and we don't need an excuse, Azerbaijan doesn't have to buy from Turkey just because we are allied states, to Azerbaijan Israel is a strategic ally. The freeze of export was due to company being accused of conducting testing on Armenians, once the charges have been cleared, their license to export has been granted back.
Turkey buys weapons from US and Russia, US threatens on daily basis to block F-35 sales, and you almost went to war with Russia a little over a year ago. Instead of being concerned about Azerbaijan, which has had 0 problems with its suppliers, maybe you should focus on yourself.

What is important is that the weapons that our Azerbaijani brothers purchased from Israel will save the occupied Karabag? Or will they just waiting in the hangars? Yes, the vehicles purchased from Israel seem very handsome. But it does not make sense for Karabag. I hope that Azerbaijan will become a partner in Turkish projects instead of buying it from Israel. In the meantime, this post is not an insult.

Last edited:
What is important is that the weapons that our Azerbaijani brothers purchased from Israel will save the occupied Karabag? Or will they just waiting in the hangars? Yes, the vehicles purchased from Israel seem very handsome. But it does not make sense for Karabag. I hope that Azerbaijan will become a partner in Turkish projects instead of buying it from Israel. In the meantime, this post is not an insult.

in the April War, in 2 days, Israeli Spike missiles took out 14 Armenian tanks, and that's just in a single small front.

Turkish trolls in this thread talks about none related issues as always.
Anyway, Good Luck to our brothers in azerbaijan

Do you have knowledge about the relationship between Turkey and Azerbaijan?
It isn't about the relations between you and Azerbaijan, it's about YOU and your fellow turkish members that are ruining the thread with none relevant accusation and information.
for an example

You can be brothers with devil nothing more. Azerbaijan from our blood our religion our language, get lost israeli!

I won't argue with you. I repeat, Azerbaijan should join Turkish projects instead of Israel.
Yeah well, I think azerbaijan should do what's best for it's interests and not the interests of others, be it Turkey or Israel.
I guess that's the difference between us

So most of Turkey’s projects are either still in development phase or dependent on foreign tech in critical areas which makes them unexportable but then Azeris are guilty for not buying them?

Canadians unlike Turkish companies are directly opening production facilities in Azerbaijan, Israelis are providing technologies and weapons that Turkey can’t but again it’s Azeris who are guilty for taking the best deal they can at the moment?

Canadians unlike Turkish companies are directly opening production facilities in Azerbaijan, Israelis are providing technologies and weapons that Turkey can’t but again it’s Azeris who are guilty for taking the best deal they can at the moment?

I didn’t know Turkey is such a bad condition against Israel and Canadians When It comes to join into competition for an X country. Is there any other thing that you can enlighten us about other things that Turkey sucks ? If you are able to talk with such sure words to declare your own country as guilty to protect other’s benefit in this matter, You should know something that Others, maybe Turkish officials even do not know what is going on in Azerbaijani tenders in terms of corrupt decision of a few politicians which mostly keep Turkey out of the main frame. At least, I wanted some of you to respect the efforts of Turkish institutes and proud engineers to do something usefull with their Azeri brothers under the law of brotherhood instead of introducing your own country and industry as incompetend in order to protect the back of Azeri corrupt politician since Noone of you do not have any idea which privileges have been offered to Azerbaijan under the ToT and production facility proposals but their politicians always favoured all but not Turkey in this long term procurement programs.

In this aspect, I also want to know While Turkey open production facilities with transfering full ToT and production rights to Malaysia, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Ukraine, Turkmenstan, even Saudi Arabia and UAE about naval boats, corvettes, tracked/wheeled armoured vehicles, upgrade programs, electronic warfare systems, optic systems, electronic components, drones, stabilized guns, artillery rockets; Which factor make Turkish institutes tie their arms not to do the same for Azerbaijan?

I didn’t know Turkey is such a bad condition against Israel and Canadians When It comes to join into competition for an X country. Is there any other thing that you can enlighten us about other things that Turkey sucks ? If you are able to talk with such sure words to declare your own country as guilty to protect other’s benefit in this matter, You should know something that Others, maybe Turkish officials even do not know what is going on in Azernaijani tenders in terms of corruption and their politic desicion.

I also want to know While Turkey open production facilities with transfering full ToT and production rights to Malaysia, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Ukraine, Turkmenstan, even Saudi Arabia and UAE about naval boats, corvettes, tracked/wheeled armoured vehicles, upgrade programs, electronic warfare systems, optic systems, electronic components, drones, stabilized guns, artillery rockets; Which factor make Turkish institutes tie their arms not to do the same for Azerbaijan?

Azerbaijan is a sovereign country and they have a leadership and military which decides what is best for their country and military strategy. Of course that probably in many cases corruption and other interests are involved in their decision making too but that doesn’t mean that Turkey is a perfect supplier of everything Azerbaijan needs but Azeris ignore us because they are dumb or something.

By the same logic Azeris can ask why is Turkey buying more oil and gas from Russia, Iran and Iraq and not from Azerbaijan... I thought we are brothers etc?

Can Turkey sell Azerbaijan a matured and proven system like the Iron Dome or Green Pine radar which they need right now and not in 10 years? If we can’t I don’t see why some users here should get angry at Azerbaijan for making business with Israel or other countries.

Last edited:
Azerbaijan is a sovereign country and they have a leadership and military which decides what is best for their country and military strategy. Of course that probably in many cases corruption and other interests are involved in their decision making too but that doesn’t mean that Turkey is a perfect supplier of everything Azerbaijan needs but Azeris ignore us because they are dumb or something.

By the same logic Azeris can ask why is Turkey buying more oil and gas from Russia, Iran and Iraq and not from Azerbaijan... I thought we are brothers etc?

Can Turkey sell Azerbaijan a matured and proven system like the Iron Dome or Green Pine radar which they need right now and not in 10 years? If we can’t I don’t see why some users here should get angry at Azerbaijan for making business with Israel or other countries.

This is misleading. I was the one that started this argument when I said "why don't the Azeris buy these systems from Turkey". I said that about land vehicles - not the green pine radar or iron dome. You're moving the goalposts here - Turkey is very well suited to supply Azerbaijan with land systems and their subsystem weapon platforms and ammunition.

Sure, they don't have to buy from us - they can supply Israel and Canada with their gas money while nearby Turkey is spinning to try and create a industrial arms sector. Like you said - they're a sovereign nation and act as one. But when inevitably they're sanctioned (again) by the world I hope they remember when they fed the hand that slapped them.

So most of Turkey’s projects are either still in development phase or dependent on foreign tech in critical areas which makes them unexportable but then Azeris are guilty for not buying them?

It is not about the doctrine of Azerbaijan.

1- For those Arapperests; It is about Jews, not for the sake of Azerbaijan and Turkey, or Turk Defence Industry, as seen at their posts in the last pages.

2- For those ''Experts'' looking via Tank Barrel/Election box; It is incompetency covering and unawarness of the world.

The 1 is not worth wasting time.

As for the 2, The Fırtına sale and Tank Palet have shown a few things to any costumer who has serious planning and future projection. The quality of production and supply with industrial and political benefits in the long term /any condition is not promising.

With the Fırtına scandal and Tank Palet ''privitization'', the quality of production and supply have been answered by worldwide.

With the current political weight/reputation of Turkey as a result of recent policies around the country or global problems, The industrial and especially political benefits pushes a costumer country into thinking at least twice before commiting in long term co-operation for multiple-cross benefits/harms.

So the second group just mirrors such incompetency of theirs on the third parties. Sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
I didn’t know Turkey is such a bad condition against Israel and Canadians When It comes to join into competition for an X country. Is there any other thing that you can enlighten us about other things that Turkey sucks ? If you are able to talk with such sure words to declare your own country as guilty to protect other’s benefit in this matter, You should know something that Others, maybe Turkish officials even do not know what is going on in Azernaijani tenders in terms of corruption and their politic desicion.

I also want to know While Turkey open production facilities with transfering full ToT and production rights to Malaysia, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Ukraine, Turkmenstan, even Saudi Arabia and UAE about naval boats, corvettes, tracked/wheeled armoured vehicles, upgrade programs, electronic warfare systems, optic systems, electronic components, drones, stabilized guns, artillery rockets; Which factor make Turkish institutes tie their arms not to do the same for Azerbaijan?

the only major project I know for "ToT" is the joint development of medium tank for Indonesia, and there the engine is foreign, the turret is foreign and how many other parts are foreign? so what Technology transfer do you even provide when you don't own the large % of the technology?
As for some upgrade programs, Aselsan got beat by Elbit in tank modernization program but they managed to beat Rafael in aviation upgrades for the Air Force, what is the issue here? in both cases Azerbaijan selected the winner.

as for naval boats, Azerbaijani Sa'ar ships come with Spike NLOS, giving ability for Coast Guard to deal with targets of up to 30kms, Sa'ar 72 includes Barak-8 missiles and will be the only ships in Caspian capable of dealing with aerial targets at medium ranges. Neither Milgem nor your other patrol boats provide such capability, unless you head for another supplier, which really makes no point in buying from you in the first place.

Optic Systems, Azerbaijan will purchase 40+ Aselpods for its Su-25s, MiG-29s and JF-17s, again what is the problem?

Artillery Rockets, Azerbaijan is the biggest user of TR-122/300s, what is the issue?

as for tracked and wheeled armored vehicles, how many times do I have to mention failed deliveries of T-155 Firtina? other tracked and wheeled vehicles also use Western engines.

Back
Top Bottom