What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

its a Saudi law and everyone has to follow it,
how many of you living in Europe says that Holocaust was a joke?
By saying that only you will be punished..

Exactly....
I protest against the sacking of Megan Fox from transformer5s only because she said something against jews...
sadly the world has duel standards...
you cant live a care free life in UK if you openly insult Princess Diana...
Every country...every culture...and so every religion has icons of respect....Insulting them cant be ignored...
If people are that thick that they don't understand this simple thing,they deserve to be punished.

Imagine a Muslim gets 500 lashes in the Vatican. There would be an uproar of Muslims rioting with signs stating "Death to all Juice" :lol:

Even christian, budda lover, hindus and muslims can get 1000 lashes in vatican if he/she questions about holocaust..

no one cares if you are, or are not
get over yourself.

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

He was not at the wrong place at the wrong time.
He committed a crime.
if you don't like the laws then fine but a crime was committed.
If he was in USA while breaking saudi law he wont be punished.
If he was in 5th century AD Arabia he wont be punished. :)

Anyway, can you tell me the names of the companions of mohammed. Are they also deeply respected( I mean do I need to put pbuh after their names ).

Imagine a Muslim gets 500 lashes in the Vatican. There would be an uproar of Muslims rioting with signs stating "Death to all Juice" :lol:

Vatican has no balls..
If they had any..they had tried to stop all those Jesus cartoons,Parody movies and Insults flying all over the world.

ahah, this really made me laugh.
You admit you never been to a Muslim country yet you somehow magically know exactly what is going on there.
I once saw a news report of a rape in NYC, I guess that must mean that almost all women in NYC are raped and that the police just allow it. :rolleyes:

back to your point, Women and minorities have rights in Muslims countries.
Unlike your country We dont commit any genocide and then refuse to back a UN deceleration to give them rights.

United Nations adopts Declaration on Rights of Indigenous Peoples

just in case you didn't want to read it

"The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples has been approved after 143 Member States voted in favour, 11 abstained and four – Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States – voted against the text."

You people are blocking human rights for your aboriginal people yet cry crocidile tears for your self made fantasy of abuse of woman and minority rights in Muslim countries.

Lol says you living in a democratic country :lol:
Rape happens in every country, however Sharia law well it speaks for itself.

saudis are more happy that you should stay far away from that place....so what age are you living now just curious?

The age your country dreams of having.

Exactly....
I protest against the sacking of Megan Fox from transformer5s only because she said something against jews...
sadly the world has duel standards...
you cant live a care free life in UK if you openly insult Princess Diana...
Every country...every culture...and so every religion has icons of respect....Insulting them cant be ignored...
If people are that thick that they don't understand this simple thing,they deserve to be punished.

I remember that sometime ago mel gibson said 'jews are responsible for the chaos in the world, they hikacked the US and control US'.
by saying that the whole jewish lobby pushes him to the wall and then he says Sorry to them..

If he was in USA while breaking saudi law he wont be punished.
If he was in 5th century AD Arabia he wont be punished. :)

Anyway, can you tell me the names of the companions of mohammed. Are they also deeply respected( I mean do I need to put pbuh after their names ).

1. that's the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Seriously, do you know how law and jurisdiction work?

2. As for your companion question. The prophet had discipleship if you will, the people who were with him even when the whole world was against him. These people were the backbone, if you will, of the ummah. After the prophet died, the companions decided to hold a vote and elect one of them has the leader. The Shias disagreed with this and wanted the relative of the prophet, Ali, to be the Calipha. So the shias dislike the companions because of this reason.

Also Ali did go on to become the Calipha later on.

Even christian, budda lover, hindus and muslims can get 1000 lashes in vatican if he/she questions about holocaust..

Name one instance of someone being lashed by the Vatican.

Vatican has no balls..
If they had any..they had tried to stop all those Jesus cartoons,Parody movies and Insults flying all over the world.

So you must have balls to lash people? Lol youre Shariah law explains a lot.
What about the draw mohammad cartoons? Didnt we see riots in areas all around Europe? :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I remember that sometime ago mel gibson said 'jews are responsible for the chaos in the world, they hikacked the US and control US'.
by saying that the whole jewish lobby pushes him to the wall and then he says Sorry to them..

But at least he didn't get 500 lashes and is still making movies :)

and even then he is the condemned one..You dont see him in the movies anymore and off and on you see sarcastic articles against him in the media..
So much for the "Right of free speech".

Lol says you living in a democratic country :lol:
Rape happens in every country, however Sharia law well it speaks for itself.

The age your country dreams of having.

Right a democratic country that doesn't respect human rights enough to give Indigenous people their rights.

And yes, Sharia does speak for itself.
It liberated women, gave unprecedented rights to minorities and brought justice for all, not justice for the rich like we have in the west.

Ever wonder why there are no original pagans left in Europe? or any original religion besides Christianity?
hint: they were all murdered or forced to convert.

Now compare to Muslim countries, where all of them still have existing minorities of the original religions. Be it Christianity, Hinduism, Zarostarianism, etc.

So you must have balls to lash people? Lol youre Shariah law explains a lot.
What about the draw mohammad cartoons? Didnt we see riots in areas all around Europe? :lol:

You must remember that you are on a Pakistani forum with Muslims all over here..
Try not to cross the line..
A discussion does not have to be thumb sucking childish and poop slinging insulting..
Better go back...grow up and come back later for a more creative discussion....

About Draw cartoons...we did protest the hell out of Facebook and eventually they HAD to remove all that content and aren't taking anymore of it..
Same cannot be said about Christians or any other religion..They will let others insult their core beliefs and religious icons..But we dont do that..we protest..because unlike others we DO take our religion seriously and don't need the likes of yours' approval.

But at least he didn't get 500 lashes and is still making movies :)

i think you forgot the Holocaust....
@mel gibson, you want him not to make movies???
how cracky you are..

If someone breaks the law, he should be punished for it. Contesting that law is up to Saudis, and I don't think most would contest it.

Back
Top Bottom