What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

There are no reported cases of rape in Saudi Arabia because women get lashed for speaking out against it. Look at my previous reply.

You're comparing medieval times to present day. The rift among Sunnis and Shias is still prevalent in Islamic dominated countries. Lol compare the KKK to todays Jihad groups like those in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It almost makes the KKK look like angels. Besides the KKK is a banned group here, whereas Pakistan uses the Islamic brotherhood slogan to gather votes.

Lol the West has many Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus, Bahais and Jews as well. Including yourself

In your previous reply i find no claim of you that crime reports are not reported in Saudi Arabia see yourselves
You live in Fools paradise if you think that demolition of religion is why there "Appear" to be no rifts in the western world..
Rewind the tape a few decades and you will see ~Protestants and catholics killing and bombing each other in Britain and many parts of Europe..
You will see KluKluxKlan Burning and hanging Blacks in USA...and the list goes on..
And who fought the Bloodiest wars in Human History? WW1 and WW2? No Muslim country was in those wars...It was the western world's war...and by far the most Bloody wars in the entire human history.

^^^ now look what you said.
secondly have you ever visited Saudi arabia???
There is no cases of above like unreport cases of rape,
yes in Pakistan we do have but in Saudi Arabia no way, for your kind information i spend 2 years in Saudi arabia and now my whole family lives there, what a pity you are, shameful..

Ever wonder why the extremist Wahhabi version of Islam is so dominant in the Middle East and Northern Africa? Oh rigggght because America bombs any reasonable governments in the region and actively supports Saudi Arabia and Israel.

the talk is not about wahabism or any ISM, the debate is all about Saudi LAw and the law is taken from Quran if you dont like the law then dont live in Saudia.
if I dont like the law of India then what should i do try to demonise it or change it, No way because its not my right to change the law as a pakistani. Now dont try to become a choudary(Don) because US has not given the license now but when they give you then try do it.

Ever wonder why the extremist Wahhabi version of Islam is so dominant in the Middle East and Northern Africa? Oh rigggght because America bombs any reasonable governments in the region and actively supports Saudi Arabia and Israel.

What is a wahhabi?
can you please explain and tell me which group of people call themselves wahhabies

in middle east turky, egypt, syria, iraq big countries with big populations, r they wahabies ?

northern africa algeir, moracco r they wahabies according to u?

do u know they all follow fiqah other then gulf or not?

TARIQ

Your media brainwashed Muslim hating mind cannot understand any of this,and for this i don't blame you..You people are like zombies sitting in front of CNN and taking in whatever Krap they feed you about us..Good luck with that :tup:

I dont hate Muslims. Every time you people have no other comeback, you use Islamaphobia as a counterclaim.

Lol now I need an Indian to tell me about my own country? Whats wrong with you people in Asia?

In your previous reply i find no claim of you that crime reports are not reported in Saudi Arabia see yourselves
You live in Fools paradise if you think that demolition of religion is why there "Appear" to be no rifts in the western world..
Rewind the tape a few decades and you will see ~Protestants and catholics killing and bombing each other in Britain and many parts of Europe..
You will see KluKluxKlan Burning and hanging Blacks in USA...and the list goes on..
And who fought the Bloodiest wars in Human History? WW1 and WW2? No Muslim country was in those wars...It was the western world's war...and by far the most Bloody wars in the entire human history.

^^^ now look what you said.
secondly have you ever visited Saudi arabia???
There is no cases of above like unreport cases of rape,
yes in Pakistan we do have but in Saudi Arabia no way, for your kind information i spend 2 years in Saudi arabia and now my whole family lives there, what a pity you are, shameful..

Do your homework 2009 Human Rights Report: Saudi Arabia

I dont hate Muslims. Every time you people have no other comeback, you use Islamaphobia as a counterclaim.

Thats because Islamophobia is a reality ..and likes of you suffer from it big time..and every day fed more of it by your media and without verifying accept the propaganda fed to you...So much rambling about Muslims and i bet you never been to a Muslim country..never seen a mosque and never sat and talked to a real life Muslim.

But like i said,i rather not burst your bubble and let you Basque in your Glory ...or morning glory....

Thats because Islamophobia is a reality ..and likes of you suffer from it big time..and every day fed more of it by your media and without verifying accept the propaganda fed to you...So much rambling about Muslims and i bet you never been to a Muslim country..never seen a mosque and never sat and talked to a real life Muslim.

But like i said,i rather not burst your bubble and let you Basque in your Glory ...or morning glory....

LOL yes Islamaphobia is just as real the Holocaust. Decide for yourself ;)

Yeah Ive been to a mosque, been kicked out of it too for being a non Muslim. No other religious places has done that to me.

LOL yes Islamaphobia is just as real the Holocaust. Decide for yourself ;)

Yeah Ive been to a mosque, been kicked out of it too for being a non Muslim. No other religious places has done that to me.

Looking at your childish behavior..i bet the Mosque was only right to kick you out..Next time behave and they might not kick you out..
yes...and lol

Saudi officials accused him of insulting the companions of the prophet Muhammad, a violation of Saudi Arabia's blasphemy laws.

And yet all the talks of unity in the name of brotherhood..I commend Saudi government on this move and 500 lashes is way too soft..I would support execution here!

Pilgrimage is for every Muslim. Just give your foul mouth a rest and everything would be fine. :)

My post was not directed just towards muslims. Not only do hundreds of muslims die in bomb blasts in their shrines, Hindus lose their lives in stampedes and accidents during pilgrimages too. It is just ironic to see God not helping the people who believe in him the most.

Lol now I need an Indian to tell me about my own country? Whats wrong with you people in Asia?

Lol now I need a European to tell me about my own country? What's wrong with you people in Europe?

You don't enter Saudia Arabia and insult the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and expect to get away with it.

People who are talking against the punishment dont know anything about feelings of Muslims around the world regarding Muhammad(S.A.W) n his companions...4 years ago my friend broke his own fist while throwing punches at a Hindu(Indian) guy who insulted Islam n Muhammad(S.A.W) in Riyadh...n He acted on his own..If i were dere wudve pulled out his tongue...n all of my friends got diff fantasies for these kind of a$$holes...So Saudi laws are more humane thn the desire of its citizens regarding blasphemer punishment...

People who are talking against the punishment dont know anything about feelings of Muslims around the world regarding Muhammad(S.A.W) n his companions...4 years ago my friend broke his own fist while throwing punches at a Hindu(Indian) guy who insulted Islam n Muhammad(S.A.W) in Riyadh...n He acted on his own..If i were dere wudve pulled out his tongue...n all of my friends got diff fantasies for these kind of a$$holes...So Saudi laws are more humane thn the desire of its citizens regarding blasphemer punishment...

This is quite surprising....a hindu Indian who is working in Saudi insulting Islam. Any common Indian is very well aware of the rules in Saudi Arabia & moreover he goes there for his livelyhood & the last thing he wants is to get into any controversy. It may be true, but it is a little too hard to digest.

This is quite surprising....a hindu Indian who is working in Saudi insulting Islam. Any common Indian is very well aware of the rules in Saudi Arabia & moreover he goes there for his livelyhood & the last thing he wants is to get into any controversy. It may be true, but it is a little too hard to digest.

He wasnt telling all tht to Saudis...as most of us(Pakistanis Indians n Bangladeshis) in KSA can speak n understand Urdu n communicate with each other in Urdu...He din knew what was coming to him..He thought it wud be normal If he say bad about Islam to a Pakistani n get away with it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom