What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

Saudi Arabia is living in the middles ages.

Any country who outlaws "blasphemy" is living in the middles ages.

Religion is a fairy tale plain and simple. Any country who bases their laws mainly off religious laws is a joke.

so is europe where holocaust criticism is punishable to imprisonment

Saudi Arabia is living in the middles ages.

Any country who outlaws "blasphemy" is living in the middles ages.

Religion is a fairy tale plain and simple. Any country who bases their laws mainly off religious laws is a joke.

nailed it. And apparently according to their BIGGEST REFORM TILL DATE "SOME women may be allowed to vote." and they will also discuss the topic whether to issue driving licences to women or not!! :/

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

American gets 2.5 years for insulting Thai monarchy

Compare the two, you'll see one person receiving a lot less severe punishment with a pardon possibility from the king. But if you compare similarities, both of them act like kings in someone else's county. Brain usage, it seems, is a lot less popular among western travelers these days.

Compare the two, you'll see one person receiving a lot less severe punishment with a pardon possibility from the king. But if you compare similarities, both of them act like kings in someone else's county. Brain usage, it seems, is a lot less popular among western travelers these days.

I guess life in the US never taught you to take your radical views and drop it. Instead you are up here advocating that americans get some break undeserved. Irony is -You will be the first one, who if stuck in a predictment in another country will yell and scream you are an american citizen , waving your passport and thanking allah that MARINES came to rescue you!

I agree w/ you - brain usage is less among westerners at times. they let you slip through immigration in the US.

I can't understand why we have people like you allowed in the US. You don't dissent on a topic, you actively take great pride in openly hoping we americans get harmed or worse...

Lashing someone because they insulted some prophet is in direct violation, anti muslim and opposite of what your Prophet did and profess to stand for. He went to vist his " hater's", the woman who used to throw grabage at him everyday, house. He showed love for the woman who despised him and his religion. If he were alive today- he would arrive at her house to find her beheaded by radicals like you.

I know I know how dare a non muslim educate you fanatical lot about what your prophet stood for...

I guess life in the US never taught you to take your radical views and drop it. Instead you are up here advocating that americans get some break undeserved. Irony is -You will be the first one, who if stuck in a predictment in another country will yell and scream you are an american citizen , waving your passport and thanking allah that MARINES came to rescue you!

I agree w/ you - brain usage is less among westerners at times. they let you slip through immigration in the US.

I can't understand why we have people like you allowed in the US. You don't dissent on a topic, you actively take great pride in openly hoping we americans get harmed or worse...

Lashing someone because they insulted some prophet is in direct violation, anti muslim and opposite of what your Prophet did and profess to stand for. He went to vist his " hater's", the woman who used to throw grabage at him everyday, house. He showed love for the woman who despised him and his religion. If he were alive today- he would arrive at her house to find her beheaded by radicals like you.

I know I know how dare a non muslim educate you fanatical lot about what your prophet stood for...

Whats funny is that no where did i say I am happy with the decision taken by Saudis.

I never attempt any adventure be it in US/ Pakistan or anywhere that would be considered stupid and inviting trouble, so i don't need to beg to MARINES or God for being stupid.

Your assumptions with no logic what so ever only shows how much deep your hatred is for Pakistanis.

Do show me where I seem happy with the decision, oh great wise one, whom all immigration officers should learn from.

Your ignorance and stupidity is leaking to these forums, pls keep it out.

P.S. your education and opinions mean nothing to me, preach all you want but I'm sorry I don't take advise from hypocrites.

P.S. 2. Your worthless attempt to prove (With dumb and illogical assumptions) me a radical/ ignorant extremist have failed miserably. One would think a person living in US would have a slightly open mind and higher intellect, guess not.

Compare the two, you'll see one person receiving a lot less severe punishment with a pardon possibility from the king. But if you compare similarities, both of them act like kings in someone else's county.

what does it imply here - that the American should have got a harsher sentence and was favored? as opposed to saying both are ridiculous laws and have no place in the civilized world. your intent was neither , rather you made the case that Americans get favored- thats plain old English language explanation and comprehension anyone can take from it.

to top that you cover is " you hate pakistnis!" ( i don't have 90% of my posts going after you guys like you have going after you know whom. ... I could care less , I have zero hate for pakistanis, I've infact contributed in my life to multiple muslim charities, especially when the right wing in the US starts off with some religious bigotary towards some of them.

what does it imply here - that the American should have got a harsher sentence and was favored? as opposed to saying both are ridiculous laws and have no place in the civilized world. your intent was neither , rather you made the case that Americans get favored- thats plain old English language explanation and comprehension anyone can take from it.

I think you need to take a class to understand English a little better. It implies that both people are from different counties (non-citizens of the places they got trouble in). They did what citizens wouldn't. Instead of having a nice tour they thought insulting someone's home would be better and now are suffering consequences. I don't see me agreeing with the punishments there but instead relating how both of these mistakes could have been avoided if they had put a little thought before taking actions.

You just don't go to someone's house and insult them. Hey, if it makes you feel better, had I as a Pakistani went and did the same thing to a Saudi king, the punishment would be same.

Still waiting to see a solid proof to back your assumptions.

Funny part is this gentleman was an Iraqi citizen till he was around 40 years old, when he came to Australia as a refugee & eventually took Australian citizenship. One can safely assume that an Iraqi arab who has lived in Iraq for almost 40 years would definitely know all the Saudi Arabian rules & regulations. Also this would not have been his 1st Haj pilgrimage. There is something very suspicious by the way he is being charged, moreover Australia can only request diplomatically, they cannot force or change rules of any country.

to top that you cover is " you hate pakistnis!" ( i don't have 90% of my posts going after you guys like you have going after you know whom. ... I could care less , I have zero hate for pakistanis, I've infact contributed in my life to multiple muslim charities, especially when the right wing in the US starts off with some religious bigotary towards some of them.

But you just proved your hate right here in this thread about 1 hour ago, when with zero proofs you assumed I am a radical (Because of Pakistani flag) and how I am allowed by immigration here (US flag).

I am sorry If I haven't developed a habit of going to people's houses and insulting them.

I'll ask you the third time to back your assumptions. Btw, you should change your Sig. to something like "The most frequently banned member on PDF for making the most stupid and hateful posts!"

I think you need to take a class to understand English a little better. It implies that both people are from different counties (non-citizens of the places they got trouble in). They did what citizens wouldn't. Instead of having a nice tour they thought insulting someone's home would be better and now are suffering consequences. I don't see me agreeing with the punishments there but instead relating how both of these mistakes could have been avoided if they had put a little thought before taking actions.

You just don't go to someone's house and insult them. Hey, if it makes you feel better, had I as a Pakistani went and did the same thing to a Saudi king, the punishment would be same.

Still waiting to see a solid proof to back your assumptions.

You can't nuance your way from this statement " Compare the two, you'll see one person receiving a lot less severe punishment with a pardon possibility from the king. " .

I called you out and now you are trying to squirm out of it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom