What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

Brother i am asking you a question?
using bad words against companions is right???
Let aside the saudis rule of lashes...

calling any body bad name isn't right never mind the prophets companions they were prophets companion and so they should be respected as such but my problem here isn't with the law its the people who are enforcing the law there are plenty of examples where the Saudis authorities have abused there power if they can prove his case in a civilized court not mullah court then he should be punished according to country law.

This law is being abused here is example below.

LAHORE:

Shahdara police have arrested a Christian man after a charged mob blocked GT Road for three hours demanding that he be booked in a blasphemy case for burning pages of the Holy Quran.

The police registered an FIR under Section 295-B of the Pakistan Penal Code against Khurram Masih on the complaint of Zulfiqar Ali and arrested him on Monday night. Masih was produced before a judicial magistrate on Wednesday and remanded in judicial custody.

A mob of about a thousand people wielding sticks took to GT Road at Shahdara Chowk and blocked traffic with burning tyres on both sides of the road.

They damaged several vehicles and later ransacked Shahdara Town police station. Senior police officials went to the scene and appeased the protesters with promises to arrest the accused.

According to the FIR, Masih lived with his wife in a rented property in Majeed Park, Shahdara Town. On Monday his neighbour, also a tenant, told the property owner, Zulfiqar Ali, that the couple had burnt pages of the Holy Quran to light a fire to make tea.

He also told people in the neighbourhood and they began gathering outside the property and chanting slogans. Meanwhile, the couple fled to the house of a nearby relative.

Ali, the complainant, told The Express Tribune that he had visited the house after hearing of the incident and had seen burnt pages with Arabic verses on them, from a Quranic reader (qaeda). He said he had helped trace down the couple at their relative’s house and had them arrested.

“I had no choice,” he said. “Things were getting out of hand. I do not know where all the protestors came from.”

He said that only Masih had been arrested because he had made the tea, as his wife was asleep at the time.

Inspector Mian Shafqat Ali, who is in charge of the investigation, said that it had been established that the accused had burnt Quranic pages “intentionally”. He said that Masih’s wife had been released after interrogation as she had no role in the incident.

Published in The Express Tribune, December 8th, 2011.

Now tell me if what you read is goof enough to punish some one its like he is guilty as soon as some one said he did it no investigation no proof and the poor man is on the run and is arrested cause some one said so really its out right abuse and that's what i have a problem with.

An Australian man has been sentenced to 500 lashes and a year in a Saudi Arabian jail after being convicted of blasphemy, according to officials.

The 45-year-old man, identified by family members as Mansor Almaribe of southern Victoria state, was detained in the holy city of Medina last month while making the Muslim pilgrimage of Hajj. Family members told Australian media that Saudi officials accused him of insulting the companions of the prophet Muhammad, a violation of Saudi Arabia's blasphemy laws.

So once some one accuses you of some thing you are automatically guilty no judge no court no proof really is that what you people call justice.

This is what you are defending so it shouldn't be too hard to get any or all of you arrested for any b.s story i like to create to get even with you for any thing i like i bet all those Muslims will love to get there hands wet with your blood since i don't have to prove any thing other then pointing a finger at you and say he said this i herd it Really is that what you people call Justice.

what kind of nut religion as shia religion allows cuursing on the companions, or anybody, and btw you shiaism already allows lashes for the pain of hazrat Ali and imam, then 500 must be a piece of cake for him

and then you make excuses

At least shia azadar is simulating what the imam and his companions must have felt that day in karbala but notice he is doing it to his own body with his free will and didn't drug a kid or promise him heavens if he was to do that of this or suicide bombing and the best thing his face isnt covered.

Dozens killed in Pakistan suicide blast - YouTube

And here is a picture of one of yours looking for 70 born again virgins

oh yes and also have pictures of the after effects of suicide bombers but i thing you get the message.

here is a picture of another brave brother of yours

At least have a leg to stand on before calling other religion nuts.

Rest of your post was BS-

This caught my attention-
Whats the name of your religion?-

LOL so you thank him when he calls shia Nuts and tell me my post is B.S cause it exposed you for what you really are .

LOL so you thank him when he calls shia Nuts and tell me my post is B.S cause it exposed you for what you really are .

Nope- i just asked you whats the name of your other Religion?-

At least shia azadar is simulating what the imam and his companions must have felt that day in karbala but notice he is doing it to his own body with his free will and didn't drug a kid or promise him heavens if he was to do that of this or suicide bombing and the best thing his face isnt covered.

Dozens killed in Pakistan suicide blast - YouTube

And here is a picture of one of yours looking for 70 born again virgins

oh yes and also have pictures of the after effects of suicide bombers but i thing you get the message.

here is a picture of another brave brother of yours

At least have a leg to stand on before calling other religion nuts.

None of the images have anything to do with Islam at all. Nor the sucide bombers ,nor the one killing women .

Islam does not allow any of these things .

About the shia they are hurting themselves when it is straightforwardly told u in the Quran that ur body part should be taken care by u ,it is ur duty to protect them and they will on the day of Qiyamah speak against u if u didnt fulfil the duty of protecting them .

i want to ask u what do u think abt the companion of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) i-e Hazrat AbuBakr(R.A), hazrat Umer (R.A),Hazrat usman(R.A) and Hazrat Ali(R.A).

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Saudi Arabian regime is a bunch of intolerant toerags.

So is Indian regime bunch of intolerant if they dont change their law for a person or 2.

.............Islam does allow any of these things...............

I think you meant: "does not"

BUT if you ask the people who are doing such things, they'll say, they are doing it in the name of Islam...i.e according to Sharia.

By killing others, they think they are protecting Islam and so will achieve paradise.

I think you meant: "does not"

BUT if you ask the people who are doing such things, they'll say, they are doing it in the name of Islam...i.e according to Sharia.

By killing others, they think they are protecting Islam and so will achieve paradise.

Post Edited.

Claiming sumthing on it own is like creating a new version of Islam which is not at all allowed , Islam doesnt allow killing of even a non muslims if they are not in war with u .and in war it is forbidden to kill women , children or old people , or to destroy property or to destroy the trees.

So whtever they call themselves they are not at all following ISLAM and so from my point og view they are not Muslims.
By growing beard No one becomes Muslims but it is the act on the teachings of Quran which make us Muslims rather than just calling our selves Muslims and acting against the teaching of islam.

Hope u have understood what i was trying to say.

This is quite surprising....a hindu Indian who is working in Saudi insulting Islam. Any common Indian is very well aware of the rules in Saudi Arabia & moreover he goes there for his livelyhood & the last thing he wants is to get into any controversy. It may be true, but it is a little too hard to digest.

Well he is not an alien into same experience..a lot of non-muslims know jack cr_p about Saudi law and most of the time they have live inside compounds where the law rarely applies so they think of have a free go over whatever issue they may please.

There is no comparison between the shia matam or taliban sucide bomber...both of them are alien and forbidden concepts!

rohailmalhi;2372291]None of the images have anything to do with Islam at all. Nor the sucide bombers ,nor the one killing women .

Islam does not allow any of these things .

Really i didn't no that thanks for clarifying it for me but that's exactly what my point was.

A
bout the shia they are hurting themselves when it is straightforwardly told u in the Quran that ur body part should be taken care by u ,it is ur duty to protect them and they will on the day of Qiyamah speak against u if u didnt fulfil the duty of protecting them .

I would appreciate if u were to point me towards that surrah in Qur'an.

i want to ask u what do u think about the companion of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) i-e Hazrat AbuBakr(R.A), hazrat Umer (R.A),Hazrat usman(R.A) and Hazrat Ali(R.A).

Ok let me make one thing very clear as most of you have a problem reading this so i will repeat my self one more time i have said it very clearly in my previous post.

They are Prophets companions and should be respected as such.

House of Saud and its army of Religious police hired to protect House of Sauds rule isn't companions of the prophets is that very clear to you they do not represent prophets companion in fact they are exactly what Islam tell us not to be and here is a shocker for most of you there is no concept of kings and queens in Islam so stop putting them in a same class as prophet or his companions.

Post Edited.

Claiming sumthing on it own is like creating a new version of Islam which is not at all allowed , Islam doesnt allow killing of even a non muslims if they are not in war with u .and in war it is forbidden to kill women , children or old people , or to destroy property or to destroy the trees.

So whtever they call themselves they are not at all following ISLAM and so from my point og view they are not Muslims.
By growing beard No one becomes Muslims but it is the act on the teachings of Quran which make us Muslims rather than just calling our selves Muslims and acting against the teaching of islam.

Hope u have understood what i was trying to say.

Brother and thats exactly what i am saying.

The thread is about this person breaking the law in Arabia so i am going to ask you a question what does Islam says about justice.

1=Guilty as charged regardless you did or not no need to prove it.

2=let the courts decide in a open and civilized manner.

Really i didn't no that thanks for clarifying it for me but that's exactly what my point was.

A

I would appreciate if u were to point me towards that surrah in Qur'an.

Ok let me make one thing very clear as most of you have a problem reading this so i will repeat my self one more time i have said it very clearly in my previous post.

They are Prophets companions and should be respected as such.

House of Saud and its army of Religious police hired to protect House of Sauds rule isn't companions of the prophets is that very clear to you they do not represent prophets companion in fact they are exactly what Islam tell us not to be and here is a shocker for most of you there is no concept of kings and queens in Islam so stop putting them in a same class as prophet or his companions.

Who the hell said that the House of Saud and their religious police are seen as the prophet or his companions?? Are all Shias brainwashed to the same degree as you?? Is this what they teach you in Majlis?? LoL

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Brother and thats exactly what i am saying.

The thread is about this person breaking the law in Arabia so i am going to ask you a question what does Islam says about justice.

1=Guilty as charged regardless you did or not no need to prove it.

2=let the courts decide in a open and civilized manner.

What you think there is no concept of trial and evidence here?? Australians themselves can not do a damn thing because evidence is overwhelming apparently so they are only asking for reduced sentence hope it backfires and his punishment quadruples.

Saudi Arabia is living in the middles ages.

Any country who outlaws "blasphemy" is living in the middles ages.

Religion is a fairy tale plain and simple. Any country who bases their laws mainly off religious laws is a joke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom