What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

You put your energy into this, i do feel bad for you to some extent, even though the message was ugly, kindly don’t promote this propaganda which isn’t welcome by most of us here. You are wasting your time.

If you are so much into writing, i can give you some topics related to CPEC, economy and foreign relations if you are interested to...

Ending domestic violence, marital rape, giving women education, and sexual harassment, apparently amounts to destroying the family system.
Well if these so called “AuratMarches” do end issues highlighted by you, kindly ask them to organize another one “Mera Afghanistan meri marzi” and maybe “Kashmir azad karo”

Well if these so called “AuratMarches” do end issues highlighted by you, kindly ask them to organize another one “Mera Afghanistan meri marzi” and maybe “Kashmir azad karo”

Arey nahi, issues like Azadi of Kashmir are going to be fixed by ISPR's song "Jao, jao, India Kashmir se chalai Jao."

Matlab kai ajeeb, it's to create awareness.

One thing is similar in all the weird protests in Pakistan.. They are mostly anti military..
That’s why I love Wardi !!!
Those who are hated by external elements are surely the least corrupt and most caring organization of Pakistan. Our Military might have its own scandals to small extents, but that doesn’t deny the fact and reality that they are the sole power that have uptil now protected this country on war fronts as well as political.

I think you are reciting your aurat-march constitution a bit too much. now listen to what the organiser of the aurat-march says. so you destroy the family system and what will that do? it will make Pakistan into Europe?

I just told you, that I have spent years among Labour Party and never voted conservative and still do not. But your whole agenda is Pakistan = Bad. Muslim lands = Bad.
Don't cherry pick please! :lol:

Arey nahi, issues like Azadi of Kashmir are going to be fixed by ISPR's song "Jao, jao, India Kashmir se chalai Jao."

Matlab kai ajeeb, it's to create awareness.
Awareness to whom ?

You expect a retarded serial rapist to see a bunch of even more retarded people holding weird banners with funny faces to stop his heinous acts of rape by getting inspired by these “Jokals”

Let me clarify.
What I posted was picked up from the official handles, and posts like these are in a ratio of 100:1 to what the Anti- are posting; and what the Anti- have posted are picked up from handles that are against the March.

So picking up 1 out of a 100 doesn't make a point. In this thread alone, 3 people have repeated the same poster 4 times.
why would official handle put controversial pics??
and what MHK is posting is available on google.
isnt your way what extremist used to do? imposing there thinking on rest all..
they too thought that they are right and all others are wrong..

Sorry to say, it is your choice of staying or leaving, you are always welcome for a good and unbiased discussion like most here, but this article doesn’t count in that and neither does this senseless topic even though we are already actively discussing it.

We don’t want to see bunch of maniacs roaming around on streets, with heavy payrolls from elsewhere, playing dirty games and unwanted attentions.

If street protests with no destination would end legit issues, then i would be the first one to join any protest which related to civil forces reforms or infrastructure...

But attention is all needed !!!

You're more than welcome to refute this article. I welcome it.
But to demand that mods close this show how uneasy you feel from the irrefutable truth.

Simply calling them men would be wrong, and calling them opposition wrong, they're not opposition. Opposition is supposed to be civilized, not savages throwing rocks at women.
Shall i point out that my friend’s brand new civics doors were smashed by these ladies in early marches ? Don’t say anything until you know the party you are supporting, only to find out that you were blind. It makes a person less reliable

You're more than welcome to refute this article. I welcome it.
But to demand that mods close this show how uneasy you feel from the irrefutable truth.
No one gives a f about this... I clearly don’t intend for this to be deleted as you know that i have shown concern for your hardwork and the time and energy....

Shall i point out that my friend’s brand new civics doors were smashed by these ladies in early marches ? Don’t say anything until you know the party you are supporting, only to find out that you were blind. It makes a person less reliable

That is sad. But these marches probably cause and have caused the least damage to public property than any other protest in the country or gathering, and you know it.

That’s why I love Wardi !!!
Those who are hated by external elements are surely the least corrupt and most caring organization of Pakistan. Our Military might have its own scandals to small extents, but that doesn’t deny the fact and reality that they are the sole power that have uptil now protected this country on war fronts as well as political.
Our military is not only a defender of land, but defender of the culture of its people too. Our culture has been attacked in the past too, but everytime enemy had to face a defeat. That's why our enemies hate our military.

Pakistan is a moderately Islamic and liberal society. These small marches won't be able to change it in shaa Allah.

and please do let us know why was Ali wazir {PTM leader
was there in the march ?
Why this aurat march aunties support PTM and why PTM supports them at first.

Back
Top Bottom