What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

The ultimate poster

16-jpg.612059

Har burai ka nateeja burai pe hi nikalta hai..

I am sure organizers of Aurat March must be happy watching these scenes.

Great contribution. The lack of arguments by you all, and your resorting to cherry picking items (much like how western hypocrites cherry pick Islamic verses to prove a point) shows it all.

I am not a communist, lmao. Red, Purple and Pink colors are considered feminine which is why they're mostly used. Associating everything red with communism is funny, maybe my laptop is also communist, also my jacket... wait... Turkey is also communist.

Pakistan was created in the name of Islam, yes, so where are those equal rights for everybody, where every citizen is equal in front of state. More importantly, where's the implementation.

Forget that, Pakistan was created in the name of Islam, but where's your condemnation of the violence against the protest by those na maloom afraad, I wonder who they could be.

@Path-Finder
You are trying to generalize the women of this march based on the posters and posts of a minority segment. Whereas alot of the normal women participating in this march are advocating with posters as @Alternatiiv has posted. I'm just telling you the psyche of a normal common woman, and what got her to support this in the first place. Quaid-e-Azam himself said that if our nation wants to prosper, then our women should stand side by side with Men to make it happen. This is quite hard to do when most of them are getting harrassed, abused at home and/or getting attacked with Acid attacks. Maybe honor killings will also ring a bell.

I live in Britain and have lived here all my life. I was a lefty most of my life supported Labour party and so on forth. You think I am not aware of these things? I know women in their 50's who were staunch feminist in their younger years and in their latter part of their age they advocate that young women don't follow their path.

Then these debates on national TV channels in Britain which still sometimes happen, between feminist and women don't buy into their philosophy. I have seen it all! Now that garbage I saw/see in Britain has started to cool off but only to appear in Pakistan.

Pakistan has a family system and these so called champions of women who dont rep all women in Pakistan are trying to portray that they are sole voice of every woman? So what will they achieve by destroying the family system? I live in the west! is the family system here the best? do you consider it the best!

using general grievances as a masking tool to swing in something else is not rights for/of women. If they want to fix issues of women then why not provide women with all the rights that exist in the constitution to be implemented! waiving placards is NOT going to solve any woman's issue in Pakistan because they are not into leftist ideology.

If you are going to tell me that these lefty clowns who need foreign funding are going to fix women's issues in Pakistan, then that is the biggest load of bull. period.

I bet you the next agenda that we will see or rather next evolution of this comradeship is going to be "mansplaining" like this;

or whatever they can translate this into Urdu language will gives us.

Close this thread and it will be my last post on this forum, have a good day, I broke no rule on this forum. Unlike hundreds of posts on this Forum everyday, everything I have posted has been sourced, and with full insurance.
Funny thing is, the few bad posters are only coming from those against these marches. These pictures that I have posted have been picked up from official pages, and if anything these pictures I have posted here show what the majority of those taking part in this march endorse.

Propaganda is something which has no base argument. Is that video showing the march being attacked by some group, propaganda? Or are those statistics which are fully sourced from case studies in journals, also propaganda? Only propaganda here is your whining.

I have simple questions for you.

1. Is she with the group's gathering?
2. Do you see people around her cheering her on?
3. Do you see that she is being violent? This group's pathway was insured and organized in respect to federal institutions to keep peace.
Sorry to say, it is your choice of staying or leaving, you are always welcome for a good and unbiased discussion like most here, but this article doesn’t count in that and neither does this senseless topic even though we are already actively discussing it.

We don’t want to see bunch of maniacs roaming around on streets, with heavy payrolls from elsewhere, playing dirty games and unwanted attentions.

If street protests with no destination would end legit issues, then i would be the first one to join any protest which related to civil forces reforms or infrastructure...

But attention is all needed !!!

I simply see her being motivated by all that is going on.....she is sending out message that we will go to any extremes to fulfill our agenda.....she is obviously left alone to do this else anyone else will be automatically seen as her alibi thus the motive laid exposed.
I fear for the day, similar to Ptm with the increasing influence of these retarded auratmarches, they form a formal political party...

I already mentioned it at start. This march received permission from relevant authorities and federal government, and this right was confirmed by Supreme Court.
They were assigned a designated route to ensure peace is not disrupted, and also conducted it on Sunday to make sure businesses are not effected. This is the height of civilized society.

The very act of a mass protest disrupts society lol.

Shoaib Mansoor releases powerful song on Women's Day featuring Mahira Khan

625868_1747037_mahira-khan-dua-e-reem_updates.jpg

Shoaib Mansoor has collaborated with superstar Mahira Khan to pay tribute to women on this International Women's Day by releasing a new song, which is a different take on one of Allama Iqbal's iconic poems.

The video of the song titled Dua-e-Reem (Bride's Prayer) is set in the pre-partition era when Allama Iqbal's poem "Lab Pe Aaati Hai Dua Ban Kay Tammanna Meri (My desires come to my lips like prayer)" had become popular in India.

According to video's preamble, professional women singer had their own spin on Iqbal's poem for children, transforming the prayer into bride's prayer.

Released on the eve of Women's Day, the song starts with a group of professional singers making prayers for the bride played by Mahira Khan during the sangeet ceremony.

The older women's prayer, to the bride's chagrin, asks God to give her the strength and patience to endure every pain inflicted upon her by the husband.

Mahira looks visibly perturbed and looks around helplessly as the band continues to sing to the amusement of the elderly women in audience.

At some point, Mahira decides she has had enough and shuts down the group, declaring that she would pray herself.

Damia Farooq has lent her voice to the powerful song.

Great contribution. The lack of arguments by you all, and your resorting to cherry picking items (much like how western hypocrites cherry pick Islamic verses to prove a point) shows it all.
Please continue with the propaganda..

Women in my family are very well educated, doing jobs, managing homes, and cursing aurat march. They don't have any problem in making rotis, and they don't have problem in wearing respectable attire.. They are Pakistanis and love their country and their culture..

Aurat March 2020 in Islamabad Attacked by Bearded Men
It’s not about your work or some facts and collection, it is about your choice of words and your hate for some things

What the hell are you trying to imply with “bearded man” ? Having a beard or not doesn’t matter. Shall i point out the ugly faces and saggy stomachs of all these ladies involved in this march ? NO !!!
I won’t !!
Coz it is about ideology and mentality, not about appearance...

I live in Britain and have lived here all my life. I was a lefty most of my life supported Labour party and so on forth. You think I am not aware of these things? I know women in their 50's who were staunch feminist in their younger years and in their latter part of their age they advocate that young women don't follow their path.

Then these debates on national TV channels in Britain which still sometimes happen, between feminist and women don't buy into their philosophy. I have seen it all! Now that garbage I saw/see in Britain has started to cool off but only to appear in Pakistan.

Pakistan has a family system and these so called champions of women who dont rep all women in Pakistan are trying to portray that they are sole voice of every woman? So what will they achieve by destroying the family system? I live in the west! is the family system here the best? do you consider it the best!

using general grievances as a masking tool to swing in something else is not rights for/of women. If they want to fix issues of women then why not provide women with all the rights that exist in the constitution to be implemented! waiving placards is NOT going to solve any woman's issue in Pakistan because they are not into leftist ideology.

If you are going to tell me that these lefty clowns who need foreign funding are going to fix women's issues in Pakistan, then that is the biggest load of bull. period.

I bet you the next agenda that we will see or rather next evolution of this comradeship is going to be "mansplaining" like this;

or whatever they can translate this into Urdu language will gives us.

Ending domestic violence, marital rape, giving women education, and sexual harassment, apparently amounts to destroying the family system.

The western conservative speakers you people so often cite, like Ben Shappiro, and all, are only applicable to the conditions of west where it has gone overboard; funny enough, these people you cite, if you listen to what they have to say, you will find many clips where they say that the Feminists in west should be protesting for women in the Middle East, places like Afghanistan and Pakistan, etc etc.

While quoting the laws not being implemented, do the demonstrators call out those that impede the implementation of the laws? The fact that the laws exist demonstrates, in a democratic way, that the majority of the nation accepts these laws. Financial limitations in providing services to all disabled person for example should not be taken as the government does not want to provide services, but rather the government is financially incapable of doing so.

A more productive effort should be a requirement that a certain percentage of the budget should be set as side for social services, no matter what. Then all the people that want all these services and an increase in law enforcement spending, will be motivated to stop all the corrupt people preventing the implementation of reforms to the economy and the enforcement of the laws. As the economy grows, the money will be allocated to these services automatically.

The minority of beyond the pale exhibitions will happen in any country, and should not be used to smear the legitimate demands of the vast majority of the law abiding public, but equally any organizations leading these marches should distance themselves from the fringe elements publicly, so that the masses better understand what they are protesting for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom