What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

@Path-Finder Hey , instead of trying to be misogynist, could you try acknowledging the unfair issues that women do have to face?

Our society has issues regarding domestic violence , harrassment and many other unjust acts again women. Instead of trying to nit pick "haramzadis" to get offended at, try to understand why alot of normal women are forced to do these march in the first place. Alot of these young women are asking for rights which Islam itself advocates for.

Remember Zainab?

All law exists, infact when in assembly they brought execution for rapists only these people were against it. Rest everyone was agreeing on it.

Pakistan do have all the issues with many more. But problem is not law but law implementation. Which is there when it comes to poor trying to register FIR against powerful, it comes when people die waiting for justice. So if implementation problem is solved everything will be solved. And you will not be able to "Cherry pick" and start protesting for aurat march.

اور کونسی آزادی چاھیے تم لوگوں کو۔ جو کرنا تھا جیسے کرنا تھا عورت آزادی مارچ میں کر تو لیا ھے۔ کسنے روکا؟

@Path-Finder
You are trying to generalize the women of this march based on the posters and posts of a minority segment. Whereas alot of the normal women participating in this march are advocating with posters as @Alternatiiv has posted. I'm just telling you the psyche of a normal common woman, and what got her to support this in the first place. Quaid-e-Azam himself said that if our nation wants to prosper, then our women should stand side by side with Men to make it happen. This is quite hard to do when most of them are getting harrassed, abused at home and/or getting attacked with Acid attacks. Maybe honor killings will also ring a bell.

Associating everything red with communism is funny, maybe my laptop is also communist, also my jacket... wait... Turkey is also communist.
How about the red bridal dressings almost everywhere? All brides are communist :lol:
(Couldn't resist, just on lighter note and things will surely go heavy)

Astagfirullah. I do not promote this, and neither is this the objective of the Aurat March, perhaps that is why you can see NO ONE gathered or promoting her.

Like I said, for each selectively cherry picked post, I can throw out here 10 MORE showing the good.
Cherry-picking.....you make it sound as if these things happen every Sunday on Pakistani streets.
I'm all for equal rights or whatnot and having lived most of my life in Europe, i would say women in Pakistan are more liberal, independent than the expats.

@waz @The Eagle Why does this propagandist thread even exist ?

Close this thread and it will be my last post on this forum, have a good day, I broke no rule on this forum. Unlike hundreds of posts on this Forum everyday, everything I have posted has been sourced, and with full insurance.
Funny thing is, the few bad posters are only coming from those against these marches. These pictures that I have posted have been picked up from official pages, and if anything these pictures I have posted here show what the majority of those taking part in this march endorse.

Propaganda is something which has no base argument. Is that video showing the march being attacked by some group, propaganda? Or are those statistics which are fully sourced from case studies in journals, also propaganda? Only propaganda here is your whining.

Cherry-picking.....you make it sound as if these things happen every Sunday on Pakistani streets.
I'm all for equal rights or whatnot and having lived most of my life in Europe, i would say women in Pakistan are more liberal, independent than the expats.

I have simple questions for you.

1. Is she with the group's gathering?
2. Do you see people around her cheering her on?
3. Do you see that she is being violent? This group's pathway was insured and organized in respect to federal institutions to keep peace.

I don't mind what some of them say, but the fact of the matter is that there are those among them who campaign for incredibly stupid things.

On top of this, these protests do nothing but disrupt society. It would be great if these people actually tried to make a difference in a meaningful manner.

I don't mind what some of them say, but the fact of the matter is that there are those among them who campaign for incredibly stupid things.

On top of this, these protests do nothing but disrupt society. It would be great if these people actually tried to make a difference in a meaningful manner.

I already mentioned it at start. This march received permission from relevant authorities and federal government, and this right was confirmed by Supreme Court.
They were assigned a designated route to ensure peace is not disrupted, and also conducted it on Sunday to make sure businesses are not effected. This is the height of civilized society.

Some of them, yes, campaign for incredibly stupid things. Which is why I firmly believe the Government, and our society, needs to work together to seriously address these issues, correct the movement and give it specifics, but their general direction is correct.

I have simple questions for you.

1. Is she with the group's gathering?
2. Do you see people around her cheering her on?
3. Do you see that she is being violent? This group's pathway was insured and organized in respect to federal institutions to keep peace.
I simply see her being motivated by all that is going on.....she is sending out message that we will go to any extremes to fulfill our agenda.....she is obviously left alone to do this else anyone else will be automatically seen as her alibi thus the motive laid exposed.

No doubt there is some sinister planning and agenda behind all this nonsense.....and it didn't take long for these human rights champions to show their real colors.
I seldom get involved in these arguments but enough is enough.....this is what one of these oppressed aurat did on the streets of Islamabad today.

Har burai ka nateeja burai pe hi nikalta hai..

I am sure organizers of Aurat March must be happy watching these scenes.

I simply see her being motivated by all that is going on.....she is sending out message that we will go to any extremes to fulfill our agenda.....she is obviously left alone to do this else anyone else will be automatically seen as her alibi thus the motive laid exposed.

No one wants to be associated with her, and no one wants their march to be associated with her, in simple words.

FB_IMG_1583688817390.jpg
FB_IMG_1583687552090.jpg
FB_IMG_1583686842204.jpg
FB_IMG_1583686024793.jpg
FB_IMG_1583682133754.jpg
FB_IMG_1583678629452.jpg
FB_IMG_1583678598360.jpg

This year, she is the only one, next year many will join.

Bhaee uss ka jism, uss ke kapray, uski marzi..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom