What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

@The Eagle @waz
Kindly close and delete this thread.
Islam simply doesn't allow homosexuality or Lesbianism.

End of story.

Thank you for speaking the obvious. Where is my thread promoting homosexuality or lesbianism.

It’s not about your work or some facts and collection, it is about your choice of words and your hate for some things

What the hell are you trying to imply with “bearded man” ? Having a beard or not doesn’t matter. Shall i point out the ugly faces and saggy stomachs of all these ladies involved in this march ? NO !!!
I won’t !!
Coz it is about ideology and mentality, not about appearance...

Watch the video, Einstein, you will see what I mean. How should I term them? If I had called them as men wearing shalwar kameez, you would be not happy, had I called them men from islamic party, you would not be happy.

@Path-Finder
You are trying to generalize the women of this march based on the posters and posts of a minority segment. Whereas alot of the normal women participating in this march are advocating with posters as @Alternatiiv has posted. I'm just telling you the psyche of a normal common woman, and what got her to support this in the first place. Quaid-e-Azam himself said that if our nation wants to prosper, then our women should stand side by side with Men to make it happen. This is quite hard to do when most of them are getting harrassed, abused at home and/or getting attacked with Acid attacks. Maybe honor killings will also ring a bell.
Bro,
This is not a justification. When there is a protest, it is always organized with one specific mission, and here there are two or multiple ends posted and portrayed.

1 : Stupid and shitty posters of LBGT and these mera jism meri marzi

2 : Might be some real genuine issues

3 : Environmental issues, like WTH is this going on, a protest or a haleem making session ?

While quoting the laws not being implemented, do the demonstrators call out those that impede the implementation of the laws? The fact that the laws exist demonstrates, in a democratic way, that the majority of the nation accepts these laws. Financial limitations in providing services to all disabled person for example should not be taken as the government does not want to provide services, but rather the government is financially incapable of doing so.

A more productive effort should be a requirement that a certain percentage of the budget should be set as side for social services, no matter what. Then all the people that want all these services and an increase in law enforcement spending, will be motivated to stop all the corrupt people preventing the implementation of reforms to the economy and the enforcement of the laws. As the economy grows, the money will be allocated to these services automatically.

The minority of beyond the pale exhibitions will happen in any country, and should not be used to smear the legitimate demands of the vast majority of the law abiding public, but equally any organizations leading these marches should distance themselves from the fringe elements publicly, so that the masses better understand what they are protesting for.

Acceptable and true.

No one is blaming you but the contents of the subject are obvious.

Let me correct you, the contents published here by others sourced from people who hate the March.

Thank you for speaking the obvious. Where is my thread promoting homosexuality or lesbianism.
The march you are promoting has an agenda to promote homosexuality and western culture invasion in the guise of legit demands of oppressed women.

If the organizers had any shame, they would have thrown such people who want to legalize prostitution and homosexuality in Pakistan out of the march..

Bro,
This is not a justification. When there is a protest, it is always organized with one specific mission, and here there are two or multiple ends posted and portrayed.

1 : Stupid and shitty posters of LBGT and these mera jism meri marzi

2 : Might be some real genuine issues

3 : Environmental issues, like WTH is this going on, a protest or a haleem making session ?

15.jpg

Watch the video, Einstein, you will see what I mean. How should I term them? If I had called them as men wearing shalwar kameez, you would be not happy, had I called them men from islamic party, you would not be happy.
Why not simply men, or opposition? When there is a march, there is always an opposition and a counter march.

When Monguls marched towards Salah uddin, Salah uddin marched towards them, when india came to us for chai in 1965, we marched towards them...

Isko phir bhi nai milni koi larki...

[QUOTE="Alternatiiv, post: 12137653, member: 191361"

Let me correct you, the contents published here by others sourced from people who hate the March.[/QUOTE]

Oh the word cherry picking now certainly comes to mind.

The march you are promoting has an agenda to promote homosexuality and western culture invasion in the guise of legit demands of oppressed women.

If the organizers had any shame, they would have thrown such people who want to legalize prostitution and homosexuality in Pakistan out of the march..

That is what you believe.
I didn't see any Imran Khan's party organizers throwing out women during Mujra in gatherings. Or for any other party.

Why not simply men, or opposition? When there is a march, there is always an opposition and a counter march.

When Monguls marched towards Salah uddin, Salah uddin marched towards them, when india came to us for chai in 1965, we marched towards them...

Isko phir bhi nai milni koi larki...

Simply calling them men would be wrong, and calling them opposition wrong, they're not opposition. Opposition is supposed to be civilized, not savages throwing rocks at women.

Ending domestic violence, marital rape, giving women education, and sexual harassment, apparently amounts to destroying the family system.

The western conservative speakers you people so often cite, like Ben Shappiro, and all, are only applicable to the conditions of west where it has gone overboard; funny enough, these people you cite, if you listen to what they have to say, you will find many clips where they say that the Feminists in west should be protesting for women in the Middle East, places like Afghanistan and Pakistan, etc etc.

I think you are reciting your aurat-march constitution a bit too much. now listen to what the organiser of the aurat-march says. so you destroy the family system and what will that do? it will make Pakistan into Europe?

I just told you, that I have spent years among Labour Party and never voted conservative and still do not. But your whole agenda is Pakistan = Bad. Muslim lands = Bad.

strange that only your posts or pics are legit all other are cherypicking ?? :o:

Let me clarify.
What I posted was picked up from the official handles, and posts like these are in a ratio of 100:1 to what the Anti- are posting; and what the Anti- have posted are picked up from handles that are against the March.

So picking up 1 out of a 100 doesn't make a point. In this thread alone, 3 people have repeated the same poster 4 times.

Back
Top Bottom