What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

by the way gents, get ready for being told you are mansplaining. you pigs!

Shall i point out that my friend’s brand new civics doors were smashed by these ladies in early marches ? Don’t say anything until you know the party you are supporting, only to find out that you were blind. It makes a person less reliable

No one gives a f about this... I clearly don’t intend for this to be deleted as you know that i have shown concern for your hardwork and the time and energy....

If no one gives a flying **** about this, they can demonstrate it too.

and please do let us know why was Ali wazir {PTM leader
was there in the march ?
Why this aurat march aunties support PTM and why PTM supports them at first.
both are lefty comrades. one is ethno based the other are social based.

Our military is not only a defender of land, but defender of the culture of its people too. Our culture has been attacked in the past too, but everytime enemy had to face a defeat. That's why our enemies hate our military.

Pakistan is a moderately Islamic and liberal society. These small marches won't be able to change it in shaa Allah.
Yes, even an extremely liberal person like Gen Musharraf, who is to be blamed to some extent for the increase of secularism in this country, protected our culture and our beliefs in front of these so called “human rights” orgs by saying “we have our own rights and our rights are Pakistan and we believe in implementing our own rights, not western rights”

Our military is not only a defender of land, but defender of the culture of its people too. Our culture has been attacked in the past too, but everytime enemy had to face a defeat. That's why our enemies hate our military.

Pakistan is a moderately Islamic and liberal society. These small marches won't be able to change it in shaa Allah.

Moderately Islamic and Liberal from which angle. Have you ever stepped outside of your luxurious DHA residency?

:smitten:

Yes, even an extremely liberal person like Gen Musharraf, who is to be blamed to some extent for the increase of secularism in this country, protected our culture and our beliefs in front of these so called “human rights” orgs by saying “we have our own rights and our rights are Pakistan and we believe in implementing our own rights, not western rights”

I commend Musharraf for removing Hudood Ordinance and Zia's Islamization Policies.

You can see the moderately Islamic and liberal society in the very first video.

Unfortunately that doesn't look to me. These marches aren't small. They have their supporters at every key institutions whether military, judiciary, government, media, opposition, beaurucracy etc. These Marches are increasing every year with more vulgar demands. Tell me honestly did you find any Homosexual supporting slogan from last year? No. But with slogans you literally had Pride Flags there this year

Moderately Islamic and Liberal from which angle. Have you ever stepped outside of your luxurious DHA residency?
Lol, speaking of DHA, i know tons of conservative Families personally belonging to my close circles, or Military residing there.

People and their obsession with DHA being some wild playhouse of liberals...

Wow.. you guessed.. BUT, your guess is incorrect I am afraid.. I have never lived in high class areas..
I have never lived in DHA loll.. Actually, these marches are being carried out by people who live in such posh areas.. such as clifton, bath island etc..

Back
Top Bottom