What's new

Aurat March 2020 — Women's March 2020 | Pakistan | Translated

Wow.. you guessed.. BUT, your guess is incorrect I am afraid.. I have never lived in high class areas..
I have never lived in DHA loll.. Actually, these marches are being carried out by people who live in such posh areas.. such as clifton, bath island etc..
Bro, trust me not even DHA, many of these people are not even such blessed, rather need rozi roti with these marches...

Wow.. you guessed.. BUT, your guess is incorrect I am afraid.. I have never lived in high class areas..
I have never lived in DHA loll.. Actually, these marches are being carried out by people who live in such posh areas.. such as clifton, bath island etc..
if DHA is bad then is Bahria good?

FINAALLY they got what they wanted to keep their marchs/protests alive for the years to come..

and..

some from other PAID side did the job well.

Bravo.

It took lot of lives and material loss for nation to put Mullah brigade on right place, but now these forking feminists are giving all the excuse Mullah brigade to bounce back. The landay kay liberals and Mullah brigade are two sides of same coin - both should be dealt with iron fist but the state don't have backbone.

Unfortunately that doesn't look to me. These marches aren't small. They have their supporters at every key institutions whether military, judiciary, government, media, opposition, beaurucracy etc. These Marches are increasing every year with more vulgar demands. Tell me honestly did you find any Homosexual supporting slogan from last year? No. But with slogans you literally had Pride Flags there this year
They do not represent even 2 percent of the population believe me.

Check all the poles on twitter conducted by different people.. This aurat march idea is defeated by a huge margin.. even though in Pakistan, these pests are 99% infesting internet.. meaning, if there are 100 people, 99 are found on internet.. and the rest of the population, if there are 100000 people, only a few percent happen to present their PoV..

Its people (in the picture) with these kinds of posters that should be vetted by the organizers and kick out of the march, unless the organizers want to allow this as part of their movement.
They allow. U shud check Jameel Farooqui's twitter. He interviewed one of the organiser

Ghatiya naare lagarahe the ap log. You provoked them

Same as.

"Tum aesa kapray kyon pehankai gai thi."
"Itni tayaar kyon hoi thi."
"Akeli kyon gai."

and so on, because our society is not safe.

And how weak they must be to be provoked so easily, wanting to throw rocks on women and run them over like madmen.

as you said these are cherry picking. just a single case and you come up with a conclusion

I can not see 100s of people holding up LGBT or bad posters, but I can see hundreds of bearded men badly wanting to run over these women and their march.

Back
Top Bottom