What's new

Atomic war between Pakistan and India: A Brief Note

nuclear wars are to scare..not to use..but in case if it will be used..then god knows wat will happen...or if u want an imagination of that..then see hiroshima and nagasaki...perhaps these are also not enough to tell becuz now adays weapons are far better than those old..the using of atom bomb means the end of both countries...i believe that the miitary of both countries know that and inshallah there will be no such wars...

i don't know what is going on here but i read some of my fellow collegues write down stuff like all hindus will be destroyed! my friend we are MUSLIMS and islam teaches us to be lenient to every other religion!

look at SALHUDDIN when he captured JERUSLEM! look at our prophet when he won and entered MECCA!

now besides these facts we have plenty of hindus in pakistan go to GOTHKI in SINDH & you would know! we are PAKISTANIS and pakistanis are peace loving! so portray that to the world....by saying stuff like all hindus would die make you no different from those taliban freaks that distort the name of islam!

nuclear war is going to annihlate muslims and chirsitans and hindus alike in the sub continent! let's just pray it never comes down to pressing the button!

agar asa huwa tu Hindusim dunya say gayaa :P muslim countries are stilll left !! MIDDLEAST :P

Do you think that Hindus are only in India??? :no: :tongue:

Anyways, Such war will leave both countries :smokin:. India-Pakistan and their great war (in which Nukes were used) would become a part of history books to educate people about the aftermath of Nuke war.

Note: Hiroshima and Nagasaki will just share a para in that chapter. :flame:

Do you think that Hindus are only in India??? :no: :tongue:

Anyways, Such war will leave both countries :smokin:. India-Pakistan and their great war (in which Nukes were used) would become a part of history books to educate people about the aftermath of Nuke war.

Note: Hiroshima and Nagasaki will just share a para in that chapter. :flame:

I agree with what Novice has to say here... and to add on that.

A nuclear strike is almost impossible to stop by any interceptor missile.

You can go around quoting all sorts of material in this regard, but I will encourage you to read through and see the hit probability, and also the fact that these systems are tested only in the hands of manufacturers so they will amplify every thing.

secondly most of the test results are in the case of A nuclear tipped missile. What if 5 missiles are fired all with different flight paths but same target, 4 dummy and just one nuclear ?

There simply is not enough processing power available to counter that. It exists only in Laboratories and there is no way west will ever give it to any one.

Moral of the story, If there is WAR, of any size and proportions it will be devastating.

For every one !

Lets eradicate the causes of war if want to keep our selves from being annihilated.

You can go around quoting all sorts of material in this regard, but I will encourage you to read through and see the hit probability, and also the fact that these systems are tested only in the hands of manufacturers so they will amplify every thing.

secondly most of the test results are in the case of A nuclear tipped missile. What if 5 missiles are fired all with different flight paths but same target, 4 dummy and just one nuclear ?

There simply is not enough processing power available to counter that. It exists only in Laboratories and there is no way west will ever give it to any one.

Moral of the story, If there is WAR, of any size and proportions it will be devastating.

For every one !

Lets eradicate the causes of war if want to keep our selves from being annihilated.

totally agree, a nuclear war will be devastating for the entire region. but, perhaps this devastation is what ensure peace in the region as no one dare to attack the other because of the fera of possible catstrophy that a nuclear war will bring to the region!!

regards!

For every one !

totally agree, a nuclear war will be devastating for the entire region. but, perhaps this devastation is what ensure peace in the region as no one dare to attack the other because of the fera of possible catstrophy that a nuclear war will bring to the region!!

regards!

Look, our politicians try to fool us... for me India and Pakistan are not going for an all out war in upcoming 10 years.... :yahoo:

b4 starting a war both the countries will think of Nukes and their aftermath.... therefore it could result in a retreat :undecided:

Nuclear War between Indian and Pakistan = M.A.D

It will be the start of WWIII that has the potential of destroying the world as we know it.

Indian fascists will have to learn to live in peace and whole heartedly accept Pakistan. Pakistan is here to stay.

It will be the start of WWIII that has the potential of destroying the world as we know it.

Indian fascists will have to learn to live in peace and whole heartedly accept Pakistan. Pakistan is here to stay.

What about Pakistani fascists ?? :smokin: :azn:

What about Pakistani fascists ?? :smokin: :azn:

A Fascist is a Fascist and deserve no sympathy.

So please edit your comment:
fascists will have to learn to live in peace and whole heartedly accept Pakistan and India both will stay here as neighbors. :cheers:

We, the people of India and Pakistan should understand the benefits of having a stable, peaceful and reliable neighbor. :welcome:

People who are afraid of nuclear blast can take some precautions as below.

1. Dig a hole 2-3 floors underground.
2. Google to find some radiation proof material and use them to construct your building. Indian parliament is a radiation proof house.
3. Stay close to water level.
4. Keep 2 pipes that reach to surface. One for inhaling and the other for exhaling air. Use small fans to exhale CO2.
5. Keep sufficient dry food like rice, dal, wheat, dry fish, potato etc.
6. Connect your room with solar cells. Keep 2/3 tanks of petrol,diesel to run generator in emergency.
7. Cigarettes alcohol can be kept for time pass.
8. A tata sky cable connection, so that you can know when you can go out.

Please add if you discover any new method and thank to my innovative ideas.

Yes, I know my history... but you never know which countries will align with whom and start this global destruction... the world wars also started like that... anyways... lets not discuss a war at this point... we all know war is never a solution and should be prevented in all circumstances... peace to all

Well friend,he pridicted about world will end in 2012,not atomic war between india and pak....lol

Wasnt just Nostradamus,,,,

"According to the culture of ancient Maya, astronomy predicts some major cosmic developments for December 21, 2012, including, perhaps, the end of the world. Mayan calendars are still used by a few cultures in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, and El Salvador and are said to be the most accurate ones in existence. "

Apocalypse 2012 by Lawrence E. Joseph, who says that on the winter solstice in 2012 the sun will align with the centre of the Milky Way for the first time in about 26,000 years and "whatever energy typically streams to Earth from the centre of the Milky Way will indeed be disrupted

Makes one wonder doesnt it....

Back
Top Bottom