What's new

Atomic war between Pakistan and India: A Brief Note

::pakistan:
you better ask this from an Indian .
Pakistan never introduces any arm race.

my dear brother we know batter the things are happnigs just work postivly and proof that who is batter there are numbers of lines for work we both pakistani and indians are emotional and this is not good for our nations west want to sell the wapons to both of us and want to use us if indians are not understanding this it is very importent for us to understand and work hard to become a real power. thats why i sad that be positiv :pakistan:

You are wrong because if we want a nuclear sub we can lease one similar what India did with the Russians. Now quit boosting your chest or else it would hurt after a certain time.

I think you are educated enough to know the difference between "to sell" and "to lease". Now did it hurt??:smitten:

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

By the way why dont you get one nuke-sub from china???:sniper:

I think you are educated enough to know the difference between "to sell" and "to lease". Now did it hurt??:smitten:

There is no point in selling when you can lease one. Only a stupid fool like yourself will think other wise.

[/QUOTE]
By the way why dont you get one nuke-sub from china???:sniper:[/QUOTE]

Because there is no need for one in the PN doctrine.We have no desire to project power. What we are however interested in is buying more conventional subs such as the U-214 which can certainly take on a nuclear sub.

But we can always ship the submarine in dismantled state, put it together in Karachi shipyard and call it a Co-Venture.
As in the case of Arihant

Plz dont be jealous. We build it and you are far away from building it. Take Chinese help if you can.

Care to ellaborate what made you come on this brilliant peace of opinion?:disagree:

The whole premise of 65 was that Indians are weak and can be taken advantage of.

The expectation of chinese to join in during 71.

The insurgencies that Pakistanis have partnered with the Chinese till at least till 70 if not thereafter.

Its ok though if you have a different assessment, surely both of us are entitled to our respective views.

Plz dont be jealous. We build it and you are far away from building it. Take Chinese help if you can.

dont bet on this dude,,
the lesser i say the better it would be, i am not supposed to talk about it but if you are wise enough you must have got the point!!

regards!

Even Monmohan Singh said in his speech: "We also thank our Russian friends and appreciate their role in the project". And that means ???????

But the reactor will be Indian, that I agree with.
When and if it gets completed.:pakistan:

Last edited:
What an stupid answer. By purchasing you will get all the rights to use it and you have to pay only once while in lease you have to pay after fixed time. Only an idiot like you can talk such type of crap.

Now listen up before you try to act as a smart *** and get embarrassed in the process, let me shut you once and for all. No body in the world sells a nuclear sub because of the UN restrictions over its sale so there is no point in saying something which is obvious to everyone (except you). You made it sound like as if its Pakistan alone which cant buy it while the rest of the world including India can:disagree:.
If we ever felt a need to get a hold of a nuclear sub, we will and that is buy leasing the same way India did.

Hope this wasnt too much for your mind. Now go and play the guitar some place else, try BR.

:Mod Edit:

Last edited:
dont bet on this dude,,
the lesser i say the better it would be, i am not supposed to talk about it but if you are wise enough you must have got the point!!

regards!

Dont feed the troll here arsalan, his purpose is to flame and that is it. Just see his post where he says even China wont sell it to Pakistan you will understand the level his mind thinks at and then he is telling us the difference between selling and leasing.:lol:

Now listen up @ss hole before you try to act as a smart *** and get embarrassed in the process, let me shut you once and for all. No body in the world sells a nuclear sub because of the UN restrictions over its sale so there is no point in saying something which is obvious to everyone (expect you). You made it sound like as if its Pakistan alone which cant buy it while the rest of the world including India can:disagree:.
If we ever felt a need to get a hold of a nuclear sub, we will and that is buy leasing the same way India did.

Hope this wasnt too much for your shitty mind. Now go and play the guitar some place else, try BR.

Nuclear Missile fired by Icecold... lol SHOT!

This time India raise another Issue in Unitednation that ICECOLD Fire another nuclear missile on us.. banned Him GOP will go for strict action against Icecold lol Banned him banned him Unitednation lolzzzzzzzzzz :rofl: Indians and Her govt always cry like a baby lolz :woot:

As topic is concerned if someone wants to push the nuclear button he has to remember india and pakistan won't be waking up for atleast 200 years. No it will never happen.

:Mod Edit:

Edit: there is no reason to my edit my post mod, i'm sure you are waken up only by my reports, it's unethical to edit my post.

Last edited:
Now listen up @ss hole before you try to act as a smart *** and get embarrassed in the process, let me shut you once and for all. No body in the world sells a nuclear sub because of the UN restrictions over its sale so there is no point in saying something which is obvious to everyone (except you). You made it sound like as if its Pakistan alone which cant buy it while the rest of the world including India can:disagree:.

Hope this wasnt too much for your shitty mind. Now go and play the guitar some place else, try BR.

Please use report post buttons and not take it upon yourself to tackle trolls. Using profanities on this forum is strictly forbidden. Do not be a party to degrading the quality of the forum.

Please use report post buttons and not take it upon yourself to tackle trolls. Using profanities on this forum is strictly forbidden. Do not be a party to degrading the quality of the forum.

i understand and that is why i deleted my previous post. There was certainly no point for me to go down to his level and degrade the quality of the forum.

AOA

Atomic war between , India & Pakistan will leave only one thing behind it.!!

Ashes , Bones ( maybe not ) , and Both countries would be in the Stone age .

Both have the capibility to Wipe each other from the map of the Planet!

Hence both are Equal , Now guys lets stop thinking this way.

Lets do some reall work & solve our Problems , US, UK , NATO , ISRAEL , RUSSIA

are the pretending allies of India and Pakistan relatively .

They will laugh when we will kill each other , They Propogate to sell their weapons only to get $$$$$$$

For God's sake Guys lets not be IDIOTS , lets work for humanity , keep building arms , and technologies but not to Fight .
To maintain peace ...

Godbless !!

Regards:

Back
Top Bottom