What's new

Atomic war between Pakistan and India: A Brief Note

what NAWAZ WANTED TO USE NUKES????? who told you MOSSAD,KGB or CIA???
That is quite a well known issue, in 1999, thats what caused all the alarm bells to ring across the world. Nawaz Sharif had buckled under international pressure and he had authorised a strike if the need arises. After this revelation, world sentiment shifted considerably towards India, leading to the subsequent withdrawal of Pakistani troops from positions they had worked so hard to occupy and keep.
This may enlighten you.:pakistan:

Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

agar asa huwa tu Hindusim dunya say gayaa :P muslim countries are stilll left !! MIDDLEAST :P

agar asa huwa tu Hindusim dunya say gayaa :P muslim countries are stilll left !! MIDDLEAST :P

History lesson...

Hinduism: 5000 years of known history (dont know how much before that)
Attacked by foreigners for 1200 years
Gave birth 5 religons.

Still Hinduism prevails.

By the way Hindus dont have any issues if they are annihilated fighting for the motherland..... India is far bigger then Hinduism.

Well did any body calculate how many muslims would had been wiped out of india along with the Hindus ??
:what:

Nah some people are concerned more on wiping off Hindus. But they forget that anyone single person dies ask his mouring mother or sister if she is a hindu or muslim. I dont think the pain will be less.

Well did any body calculate how many muslims would had been wiped out of india along with the Hindus ??
:what:

before asking or pointout anyone read my message carefully!!!!

India (Hindu country) only 1 about muslims u know that middleast and otherstates second thing is im not talking about HINDUS OR MUSLIMS im talking about HINDU CULTURE COUNTRY!!! lol :argh:

by the way BS topic! both countries never start any single Nuclearwarfare!!! atleast next 20 years NO SIGN OF NUCLEAR WAR!!

Why are even discussing this ?

The stupidest thing about a nuc device is to use it. Once used, it loses its ' threat'.

In any case if ever used, most of us wont be around to discuss its pro's & cons.

nuclear war cannot take place in south asia,cuz both countrie's military is fully aware of after effects of it.:agree:
we have nukes for our protection,if we are attacked by nuclear weapons then it'll be must to launch nukes against enemy,other wise they are kept some where in save hands.
we will use our nukes if enemy uses its,against us.cuz we didnt made those toys to play at home.;):pakistan:

Well nuclear weapons are suppose to be only for the Deterrence, I hope they will never be used again. But sometimes I think, what would be the circumstances if GoP decides to do the BOOM BOOM

1. Nuclear doctrines of world are based on MAD policies ... and like its literal meaning ... a practical implementation of Mutually Assured Destruction is a big NO-NO for every nation in this world.

2. Till mid 1980s, India held a higher hand, since Pakistan lacked nuclear arsenal, but that is a thing of past. Threat of unilateral nuclear destruction at hands of India was powerful enough for Pakistan to invest billions into making its own nukes to ensure that India did not hold a superior position, and since 1990's both nations are now deadlocked by MAD. To India this is BAD as it enjoyed the upper hand for almost 2 decades when Pakistan lacked both the number of nuclear devices as well as the means of delivery, but that has changed. Now we both possess first strike capability, ensuring peaceful co-existence under threat of MAD.

3. Presently, India has achieved 2nd strike capability by launching a nuclear armed sub, which will again prompt Islamabad to counter it either by increasing number of arsenal or by pursuing rapid delivery systems or better yet, its own nuclear armed subs.

Nuclear War is an endgame scenario ... no matter how it starts ... we will end up losing hundreds of years of progress, thousands of years of civilization, and even worse, millions and billions of lives.

Allow me to make it more clear, India will not and cannot start a Nuclear warfare because we have signed No First use policy... And Yes, We have quality Interceptor missiles to lock them down, We are safe ... But If they start a Nuclear war then we retaliate with the same, They cannot bring it down, as pakistan does not have interceptor missile technology as of now...

We have second strike capability which they dont... So obviously, Pakistan cannot dare to Use its nukes against us atleast now.. They have had similar plans when under bhutto... Well as of now , they cannot dare to... and there is no such thing that if we drop a bomb in pakistan India will go too.. no, There is something called yield, We can control it in such a way that Pakistan alone suffers... but thats complicated science...

BS :angry:,, :hitwall:
i guess you did also signed peace treaty a number of time but still look what the mess your forces created in 65, 71 and then in kargil conflict. :hitwall:
moreover i guess india also agreed to resolve Kashnir issue and UN was to be involved but look what is going on,,, do i need to say anything about it??? :disagree:
and yes can you pleace enlighten me by naming some of your good anti missile systems, just for my knowledge,,, :rofl:
atleast you must think about what you are saying, such baseless posts wont earn you any good~

Back
Top Bottom