What's new

16th Birthday of Nuclear Pakistan

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On this day Sixteen years ago Pakistan detonated its Nuclear devices in Ras Koh Hills Chagai Balochistan. 28 may Youm-e-Takbir serves as a remainder of our glorious past and recognition of untiring willpower of our nation, its engineers and scientists who vowed to make our Pakistan impregnable, and its defence impenetrable.

Pakistan will fight, fight for a thousand years. If India builds the Atom bomb, Pakistan will eat grass or leaves, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own Atom bomb. -Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

This Bomb which has also been called the Islamic bomb, not only ensures the safety of Pakistan but of all the Muslim world. our bomb is certainly not just India specific but it is deterrence against all powers which are a threat to what a Pakistani Muslim holds dear. The fact that powers such as Zionists feel threatened by the bomb proves the theory of the Islamic bomb.

I ask my Muslim brothers and sisters to pray for Pakistan. may Allah continue to bless our Pak Sarzameen and give us the strength to safeguard his Deen on this earth !!! Ameen.

Pakistan Zindabad !!! :pakistan:

Islam Paaindabad !!!
@Hazzy997 @Kaan @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Chak Bamu @Aeronaut @BDforever @Abu Nasar

Last edited:
The day when Pakistan refused to bow.

Happy Youm e Takbeer.

images%5Cpakistan2.jpg

18624d1369715745-today-pakistan-celebrates-youm-e-takbeer-28th-may-2013-today-pakistan-celebrates-youm-e-takbeer.jpg

Pakistan_Nuclear_Test.jpg

970051_480690188674692_1030637498_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

This Bomb which has also been called the Islamic bomb,not only ensures the safety of Pakistan but of all the Muslim world.
Firstly,congrats for the anniversary,it is definitly something to be proud of.
@RAMPAGE -ji,with all due respect,Pakistan made the bomb to counter the Indian threat,which is absolutely fine. But please don't drag the entire muslims and the religion Islam into it,as there are other muslims in other countries too.

Firstly,congrats for the anniversary,it is definitly something to be proud of.
@RAMPAGE -ji,with all due respect,Pakistan made the bomb to counter the Indian threat,which is absolutely fine. But please don't drag the entire muslims and the religion Islam into it,as there are other muslims in other countries too.
I understand your difficult situation. believe me I do. but sometimes we have to live with our choices and stand by them.

Regarding the Islamic bomb, let me tell you that the whole Muslim world rejoiced our Nuclear tests and still does whenever Pakistan tests a missile.

I understand your difficult situation. believe me I do. but sometimes we have to live with our choices and stand by them.

Regarding the Islamic bomb, let me tell you that the whole Muslim world rejoiced our Nuclear tests and still does whenever Pakistan tests a missile.
No mate,I didn't have to make any difficult decisions and I am quiet happy and proud of the life I have as of now. And I am personally cannot agree with the term 'islamic world' or 'islamic bomb',as having a muslim majority and having Islam as the official religion doesn't make a nation Islamic. Islam is a religion,something personal,and its not correct to tag a country or a weapon with it. Pakistan made the bomb to counter India,and thats it,Islam had nothing to do with it,other than the fact that both these nations has muslims in it.

And I am personally cannot agree with the term 'islamic world' or 'islamic bomb
Please google both terms.

Islam is a religion,something personal
Islam is a way of life for every individual and for a collective Muslim community. it is not just some moral code to live by like other false religions.

Pakistan made the bomb to counter India,and thats it,Islam had nothing to do with it,other than the fact that both these nations has muslims in it.
Islam has everything to do with the creation of Pakistan and its defence.

No mate,I didn't have to make any difficult decisions and I am quiet happy and proud of the life I have as of now. And I am personally cannot agree with the term 'islamic world' or 'islamic bomb',as having a muslim majority and having Islam as the official religion doesn't make a nation Islamic. Islam is a religion,something personal,and its not correct to tag a country or a weapon with it. Pakistan made the bomb to counter India,and thats it,Islam had nothing to do with it,other than the fact that both these nations has muslims in it.

I know where are coming from, and yes, the major driving force behind Pakistan's nuclear capability was to contain larger India from any misadventure...Having said that, there is a reason why terms like 'The Islamic Bomb' exist...

Let me clarify...

Islam is not a creedal religion like Christianity/Hinduism, it is a legalistic religion more like Judaism (more comprehensive and expressive than Judaism due to historical reasons..but you get the jist). Islam isn't just a religion---but rather a civilizational force of itself. If you had studied "Religion" or "Anthropology" in some elite university of West, you would know what I'm talking about. But lets see it in a simple way..

Islam is not just a religion but a cultural, civilizational force in itself. It has its own laws, personal behavioral code of conduct, its political principles and mechanisms, and even certain parameters for dress-code for individual. It explicitly organizes the interaction of individual and society. All of this makes Muslims not just random followers of a religion, but also "a specific peoples" with their own unique identity no matter where they are on planet Earth. For example, Muslims have a universal greeting for interacting with other Muslims- "Asslam-o-Alaikum". No matter who you are, and where you are, you will know this greeting. Muslims, no matter where they are, follow same rules about divorce, inheritance, food and diet, and heck!, even personal hygiene. They have a same and very codified structure of Islamic rituals that each Muslim know by heart..no matter if he is Nigerian or Indonesian..It has is own universal language of prayer and religious studies (Arabic)..It is kind of like in military..soldiers have their own "soldier culture", distinct from outside world and easily identifiable with. Turkish girls, Iranian girls, Indonesian girls, Indian girls, and Central Asian girls etc couldn't be further in terms of behavior, geography etc...but they all wear Hijab, in its own unique manifestations. All of this shows that Islam, other than being a spiritual religion, is a civilization of its own. It makes many different identities into one super nation that can be called as 'Islamic People'. Religion like Christianity or Hinduism doesn't since they have trillion of different doctrines, practices, and many different 'holy' books etc.There are no 'christian peoples' or 'Hindu peoples'..However there are 'Jewish people' and 'Islamic peoples.' To understand Islam, Judaism and Jews are a good example. Other than nationalities, Jews are also a specific 'people' or define themselves as such. You know why? Because Judaism is also a 'legalistic' religion and not a creedal one.

It doesn't mean that we are one state and that Iran and Turkey will not compete with each other. But on mass level, Muslims do feel for other Muslims and you know it too.

So if Muslims are being destroyed, it DOES become relevant for Muslims in other part of the world. That is why after Iraq war, U.S rating in Indonesia just plunged to record bottom..even though U.S and Indonesia have a very good relationship.

Similarly, whether you accept it or not, Pakistan's nuclear capability was celebrated across wider Islamic World. There was this sense of "Now, the Islamic peoples also have The Bomb."

Hope it clarifies a little for you.

I know where are coming from, and yes, the major driving force behind Pakistan's nuclear capability was to contain larger India from any misadventure...Having said that, there is a reason why terms like 'The Islamic Bomb' exist...

Let me clarify...

Islam is not a creedal religion like Christianity/Hinduism, it is a legalistic religion more like Judaism (more comprehensive and expressive than Judaism due to historical reasons..but you get the jist). Islam isn't just a religion---but rather a civilizational force of itself. If you had studied "Religion" or "Anthropology" in some elite university of West, you would know what I'm talking about. But lets see it in a simple way..

Islam is not just a religion but a cultural, civilizational force in itself. It has its own laws, personal behavioral code of conduct, its political principles and mechanisms, and even certain parameters for dress-code for individual. It explicitly organizes the interaction of individual and society. All of this makes Muslims not just random followers of a religion, but also "a specific peoples" with their own unique identity no matter where they are on planet Earth. For example, Muslims have a universal greeting for interacting with other Muslims- "Asslam-o-Alaikum". No matter who you are, and where you are, you will know this greeting. Muslims, no matter where they are, follow same rules about divorce, inheritance, food and diet, and heck!, even personal hygiene. They have a same and very codified structure of Islamic rituals that each Muslim know by heart..no matter if he is Nigerian or Indonesian..It has is own universal language of prayer and religious studies (Arabic)..It is kind of like in military..soldiers have their own "soldier culture", distinct from outside world and easily identifiable with. Turkish girls, Iranian girls, Indonesian girls, Indian girls, and Central Asian girls etc couldn't be further in terms of behavior, geography etc...but they all wear Hijab, in its own unique manifestations. All of this shows that Islam, other than being a spiritual religion, is a civilization of its own. It makes many different identities into one super nation that can be called as 'Islamic People'. Religion like Christianity or Hinduism doesn't since they have trillion of different doctrines, practices, and many different 'holy' books etc.There are no 'christian peoples' or 'Hindu peoples'..However there are 'Jewish people' and 'Islamic peoples.' To understand Islam, Judaism and Jews are a good example. Other than nationalities, Jews are also a specific 'people' or define themselves as such. You know why? Because Judaism is also a 'legalistic' religion and not a creedal one.

It doesn't mean that we are one state and that Iran and Turkey will not compete with each other. But on mass level, Muslims do feel for other Muslims and you know it too.

So if Muslims are being destroyed, it DOES become relevant for Muslims in other part of the world. That is why after Iraq war, U.S rating in Indonesia just plunged to record bottom..even though U.S and Indonesia have a very good relationship.

Similarly, whether you accept it or not, Pakistan's nuclear capability was celebrated across wider Islamic World. There was this sense of "Now, the Islamic peoples also have The Bomb."

Hope it clarifies a little for you.

Is this Islamic bomb of any significance when it comes to other Muslim countries ? I didn't see it saving the Muslims of Iraq or Libya or Yemen etc etc...

Is this Islamic bomb of any significance when it comes to other Muslim countries ? I didn't see it saving the Muslims of Iraq or Libya or Yemen etc etc...

That is not the topic nor the point of my post.

Read my post completely and stop grasping at few words to make your point.

That is not the topic nor the point of my post.

Read my post completely and stop grasping at few words to make your point.

If the topic is just about congratulating Pakistan on the event, then even your post is grossly off topic.
I ask this question because you specifically use the word Islamic bomb, a bomb not just for Pakistan, but for the entire Muslim people.Comprende ??

Back
Top Bottom