What's new

16th Birthday of Nuclear Pakistan

The largest one is capable of reaching the us :P And the last one was shaheen 3 in the picture the 2nd largest (y)

No mate,I didn't have to make any difficult decisions and I am quiet happy and proud of the life I have as of now. And I am personally cannot agree with the term 'islamic world' or 'islamic bomb',as having a muslim majority and having Islam as the official religion doesn't make a nation Islamic. Islam is a religion,something personal,and its not correct to tag a country or a weapon with it. Pakistan made the bomb to counter India,and thats it,Islam had nothing to do with it,other than the fact that both these nations has muslims in it.
Many Muslims celebrated 28May even in Phalisten ant Uzbekistan Malaysia and in India Muslim Celebrated that day if you don't like this so do not force what you think we Celebrate this on behalf of all Muslims......
it is true still Pakistan is unable to defend Muslims in the world at the same time it is also true Pakistani feel the pain of all Muslims...

--
yes token help and major help is diffrent..
see the pics.. US force guy working on ground..
can you give me link how many countries gave how much money and man/material help in last flood /earthquake in pak
even india sent help too that time but who did real work with pak estbalsihment and army

1 billion dirham is token help by UAE in 2010 flood ??? lol

UAE Project to Assist Pakistan spends Dh1 billion on health, education and infrastructure in first two phases | The National

pakistani nation did the real work with establishment and army by collecting billions of rupees charity fund inside pakistan

Back
Top Bottom