What's new

At last Pakistan is getting J-10

Neo said:
Airbus,

Have you moved from France to Italy now?
What assignment are on actually?
Just curious. :)

Sir,Cause iam in italy Right now.

Kaiser said:
I doubt Russia would be willing to sell the Ka-50 to us especially when our current cobra's alone is a huge threat to indian armor.

Were better off going for the Chinese WZ-10 or South African Roovilak

Yes,Russia would be willing to sell the Ka-50 to us,but cobras are not threat to indians cause US more close to indian military so they can buy these cobras,
_Pakistan is doing much for war on terror and germany has asked pakistan military that it will provide pakistan with every sophisticated weapon or defence products so why not go for (TIGER ATTACK HELICOPTER, GERMANY)

Both Tiger HAC and UHT anti-tank helicopters have an Osiris mast-mounted sight from SFIM, with infrared charge coupled device (IRCCD) camera and laser rangefinder. There is a nose-mounted forward looking infra-red (FLIR) with a 40° x 30° field of view. Tiger can be equipped with four MBDA (formerly Matra BAe Dynamics) MISTRAL or Raytheon Stinger air-to-air missiles. The air-to-air missile control functions are on the flight control grip. Target acquisition is achieved by using the joystick to steer the sight manually or with automatic tracking. The FIM-92 Stinger missile, also produced under license by EADS (formerly LFK), is equipped with a 1kg warhead and range up to 5km. The Mistral missile has a 3kg warhead and range of 6km.

I THINK THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THAN BOTH Chinese WZ-10 or South African Roovilak.

Attachments

• tiger6.jpg
    tiger6.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
EADS Defence Electronics is supplying the EWS electronic warfare suite for the Tiger.

Attachments

• tiger3.jpg
    tiger3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 14
Pakistan should built state of the art Attack Helicopter just like they have built Jf-17.

airbus said:
Pakistan should built state of the art Attack Helicopter just like they have built Jf-17.

Pak. doesnt even have enough heavy lift Helicopters for disaster relief, shouldnt more of these be purchased than state of the Art attack ones??

The Earth quake disaster was quite embarrasing for a strong regional military power because of lack of heli's.

sigatoka said:
Pak. doesnt even have enough heavy lift Helicopters for disaster relief, shouldnt more of these be purchased than state of the Art attack ones??

The Earth quake disaster was quite embarrasing for a strong regional military power because of lack of heli's.
Agreed!
We don't have enough heavylift capacity, Imho we need to triple the size of transport choppers and purchase more Hercules currently in the fleet.
I'm sure we can get a bargain from the US uder the EDA programme.

True we should be working with China to develope our own medium and heavy lift helicopters which are more needed that attack helicopters. The procurement of attack helicopters will have to wait.

Airbus your saying a 40 cobra's each equiped with 8 baktar-shikan ATGM's and rockets arnt a threat to indian armor? India is smart enough to never go for US equipment even if its state of the art and ahead of the rest of the world. India was even offered the latest apache but they denied

Russia will never sell us a offensive weapon instead we should go for more MI-17's from them and maybe SAMS

Our chief of Airstaff Tanvier Mahmoud went to pay a visit to US and Turkey yesterday. I am a bit curiouse what this visit is all about? What they are gonna talk about?

May be some thing new or interesting.....:what1:

melb4aust said:
Our chief of Airstaff Tanvier Mahmoud went to pay a visit to US and Turkey yesterday. I am a bit curiouse what this visit is all about? What they are gonna talk about?

May be some thing new or interesting.....:what1:

Dunno, the current air chief sure has been making alot of visits in the last couple of months

I think its a time to welcome:woot: F-16's and AMRAAM missiles, cause of this visit surely.

I doubt it Pakistan has yet to even send in its letter or request. After this the US will have to approve of this via congress only then can PAF prepare to induct its new weapons

Kaiser said:
I doubt it Pakistan has yet to even send in its letter or request. After this the US will have to approve of this via congress only then can PAF prepare to induct its new weapons

What if they have already done this so

Really?

J-10 is the best jet made by us after nearly 18 years of development and improvement which is equipped with our radar and middle-range missles, and even better than the F-16 Block52 in dogfight.

According to my information, PLAA is eagering to have more J-10 instead of present 100 units.

jiangxueen2k said:
Really?

J-10 is the best jet made by us after nearly 18 years of development and improvement which is equipped with our radar and middle-range missles, and even better than the F-16 Block52 in dogfight.

According to my information, PLAA is eagering to have more J-10 instead of present 100 units.

Tell me, is J-10 fully operational right now in chinese airforce, if not then whats the status?

Back
Top Bottom