What's new

At last Pakistan is getting J-10

Bull said:
To open discussions..NOW!!!

Didnt Pakistan give the oders for F16 earlier in the yr before the kashmir EQ???
Yes, the MoU was signed back in 2004 already, with deadline for final order expiring in March this year. Then the Kashmir EQ happened and US asked to clear the deal by May this year which has been done.
Now we've ordered 18 new block 52 F-16C/D with option on the same number. 36 refurbished F-16 A/B with Mlu will also be delivered. Current fleet of 32 remaining block 15 F-16 A/B will get Mlu in Pakistan.
Last December, PAF received two F-16 C/D's.

Neo said:
Yes, the MoU was signed back in 2004 already, with deadline for final order expiring in March this year. Then the Kashmir EQ happened and US asked to clear the deal by May this year which has been done.
Now we've ordered 18 new block 52 F-16C/D with option on the same number. 36 refurbished F-16 A/B with Mlu will also be delivered. Current fleet of 32 remaining block 15 F-16 A/B will get Mlu in Pakistan.

Bro pakistan still hasnt confirmed the official numbers for all we know we can be looking into still buying 75. Also the 2 F-16's pakistan recieved were Mlu versions so after pakistans done upgrading its F-16's mlu heres whats pakistan future F-16 fleet may look like

34 F-16 mlu (already confirmed)

There were also reports that US was willing to give pakistan an extra 6 Mlu F-16's to replace the numbers back to 40 (ammount originally orderd by pakistan)

Neo said:

I think those F-16's were Block 15 of variant A/B, not C/D or Block-52, correct me if i am wrong.:coffee:

melb4aust said:
I think those F-16's were Block 15 of variant A/B, not C/D or Block-52, correct me if i am wrong.:coffee:

According to my sources they where mlu'ed
Pakistan is also looking into 6 more free Mlu'ed F-16's to fill in the F-16 that where cannabilized

Neo said:
I stand corrected, they were indeed A/B with Mlu.

See didnt i tell ya:woot: . No worries mate. ':sniper:This time i can spare ur life:biggrin:
one more thing does MLU include the BVR capability?

melb4aust said:
See didnt i tell ya:woot: . No worries mate. ':sniper:This time i can spare ur life:biggrin:
one more thing does MLU include the BVR capability?

Ummm... No you claimed Pakistan got 2 F-16 Block 52 not MLU

And yes F-16 mlu do have BVR capabilities are Pakistan is expected to get AMRAAM with them

Kaiser said:
Ummm... No you claimed Pakistan got 2 F-16 Block 52 not MLU

Nahhhh man:eek: , that wasnt me that was either you or NEO, i think you would have to go through previouse posts again. BVR without BVR missiles is weired:huh: . Still i am not fully satisfied man. Let me find that out.

Muradk said:
j-10 in action

[URL="

Who made that video, its a kind of a top secret project by china, they dont even allow any1 to take a pic, i know few yrz back one guy took some pictures of J-10 and later they got him, put charges on him and send him to jail for couple of yrz. He was very lucky to be alive:cool: , Strange is'nt it!!!:D1

Last edited by a moderator:
If Pakistan wanted for russian defence products,i think Pak army should first upgrade its military aviation from Cobras TO KA-50 BLACK SHARK ATTACK HELICOPTER At least they are much better than cobras.

AVIONICS

Flight systems include inertial navigation system (INS), autopilot and head-up display (HUD). Sensors include FLIR (forward-looking infrared) and terrain-following radar.

COUNTERMEASURES

Ka-50 is fitted with radar warning receiver, electronic warfare system and chaff and flare dispenser.

ENGINES

The Ka-50 is powered by two TV3-117VMA turboshafts engines each providing 2,200hp. The engines are placed on either side of the fuselage to enhance the combat survivability. The helicopter also has an auxiliary power unit (APU) for self-contained operation.

Attachments

• Ka50_10.jpg
    Ka50_10.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 11
melb4aust said:
Nahhhh man:eek: , that wasnt me that was either you or NEO, i think you would have to go through previouse posts again. BVR without BVR missiles is weired:huh: . Still i am not fully satisfied man. Let me find that out.

Ummm no

According to this post your wrong

I was the one that said it was Mlu

airbus said:
If Pakistan wanted for russian defence products,i think Pak army should first upgrade its military aviation from Cobras TO KA-50 BLACK SHARK ATTACK HELICOPTER At least they are much better than cobras.

AVIONICS

Flight systems include inertial navigation system (INS), autopilot and head-up display (HUD). Sensors include FLIR (forward-looking infrared) and terrain-following radar.

COUNTERMEASURES

Ka-50 is fitted with radar warning receiver, electronic warfare system and chaff and flare dispenser.

ENGINES

The Ka-50 is powered by two TV3-117VMA turboshafts engines each providing 2,200hp. The engines are placed on either side of the fuselage to enhance the combat survivability. The helicopter also has an auxiliary power unit (APU) for self-contained operation.

I doubt Russia would be willing to sell the Ka-50 to us especially when our current cobra's alone is a huge threat to indian armor.

Were better off going for the Chinese WZ-10 or South African Roovilak

Airbus,

Have you moved from France to Italy now?
What assignment are on actually?
Just curious. :)

Kaiser said:
Ummm no

According to this post your wrong

I was the one that said it was Mlu

Thats what i said they were A/B
Not C/D or block-52

Whats wrong in it? and they were A/B corrected by NEO Later:angel:

Back
Top Bottom