What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it matter whether he understand's Hindi or not ? He feels as Indian as any other citizen of India. In India we preserve the identities of each and every culture, we don't need a language or for that matter a religion to bind us. You from a Country formed on the basis of a religion won't understand us and our values.

Do you know even though a lot of people in my state do not know Hindi, we serve in IA, IAF, IN, CRPF etc, recently a CRPF jawan from my state lost his life fighting maoists. I repeat again, a person from a country formed on the basis of a religion will never understand the beauty of India. Go get a life.

Go read about TN in wiki, you will know that in overall development TN is also one of the good states in India. It contributes to India just like any other state by taking active development steps with the cooperation from Central government. In UPA-I as well as UPA-II TN was one of the major allies of Congress party. And people voted to DMK which is one of the major allies of Congress, this should tell you volumes about it.

From time to time TN had contributed its share just like all other states. Kamarajar was once a prominent leader in Congress party from TN. MGR who was a CM of TN, was awarded Bharat Ratna (the highest decoration). Our Abdul Kalam was from TN, like this there are so many things in which people from TN actively take part in the country. The list goes on, I repeat we are integral part of India and there is absolutely no seperatist movement.

What stupid conspiracy you brought up, Tamil Nadu and seperatist movement, what a BS is this ?

u forgot to mention the man who rattled pak in Operation Brasstacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sundarji

the man responsible for Smiling Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raja Ramanna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes brother, if we continue like this for each state we will be having one long list. Just 2 or 3 examples are enough to prove that people in Tamil Nadu feel as Indian as every other state people. hmmm WTF is this situation, "to prove TN people are as Indian as any other state people".... hmmmmmmm.... that too to a foreign person who would not even know where is TN in India.

Listen up all you Indians, before jumping in to bad mouth and derail the topic, mind your table manners, i'll bloody give you as good as it comes.
No wonder the saying goes, each Pakistani is equal to six Indians and you always prove it, put up or shut up.

It's actually 1 Pakistani is worth 10 Indians.

Listen up all you Indians, before jumping in to bad mouth and derail the topic, mind your table manners, i'll bloody give you as good as it comes.
No wonder the saying goes, each Pakistani is equal to six Indians and you always prove it, put up or shut up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
source ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
ok sry now and :pakistan:

Is it hard to understand... when someone's pant on fire, smoke comes out of mouth. Lol we all know where are the venomous snakes our agencies very well know how to deal with them..

Some people continue to live in delusion that maoist is fighting for a separate country.

Its great that our agencies created a myth for 1 pakistani to 10 Indians. At least now our army can easily take the head shot from 10 diffrent guns on a single guy. lol great job RAW

I wonder some day this guy also turns out to be RAW agent

Asif-Ali-Zardari1.jpg

I think greater bangladesh is a excellent idea......seven sisters and calcutta would be happy reuniting with bangladesh.
A break up of the indian "union" would be great for peace.

Have any of you indians ever thought why is it that all the countries that surround you dont like you?
China,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Nepal,Kashmir.......non of them like india.

u can nevr be further from da truth.as far as the NE is concerned the various outfits barring a vry few want only separate states NOT sovereign nations.As regards Assam trust me the public support for seccesionist outfits lyk the ULFA is very low.And when I say very low I m basically being polite,it is tending towards zero.:yahoo:

Listen carefully !! I have no reason for not bliveing you until you give a source....I have seen Karthic Sree asking for a source for your claims which remains BS unless you give a valid source..so stop ignoring his demand of a valid source of your BS claims by giving answers that keep on proving your foolishness....

Let me answer you in your own words....'small things amuse little minds';)..He is from TN and he knows what is there in TN and what not...you are not from Tn so you dont..if you you claim to know something ,then prove it by a nutral source or else refrain from speaking in context of anything else that does not matter here...

If your reply was to the tall claims about RAW then reply on that contxt and dont drag othr topics..

....expecting another off topic trolling post from a very senior troller of pdf.:wave:
Since you have adopted the role of the middle man and before habitually sticking your nose and sticking up for your kind, perhaps a crash course in some manners wouldn't go a miss for your country fellows. Agreed i didn't post a link with the topic and it wasn't deliberate, however members with the word BS on the tip of their tongue are not worth my time. If it's too much for the Indians to be a little civilized then BR is the ideal place for their manners.

Listen scumbag, if your nonsense is needed i'll throw you a bone.

Another BS coming from a person whose grey matter is "Jammed":lol:

Listen u dumbo..it s not us who de-railed this thread making Bull sh** claims abt insurgency in Tamil Nadu...It is u who have started this...
Dont u mess with the patriotism of a Tamil.

I'll bloody give you as good as it comes.

Oh yeah...bring it on..waiting for ya.:sniper:

nd Im askin g for the umpteenth time:

source for ur first article..?

sir
kindly teach this manner to your so called friend areesh and growler....they need more your so called table manners...by the way they r the persons who derail the topics:tup:

And what exactly are you contributing here. :disagree:

Since you have adopted the role of the middle man and before habitually sticking your nose and sticking up for your kind, perhaps a crash course in some manners wouldn't go a miss for your country fellows.

lol..you dont like it right ?? even we dont like the people with the roles of insulting any state in India without any proper knowledge about it..not my state ,but a state in my country..so before making anyBS comments make sure you are prepared to prove it...just telling us the tales of your imagination wont help.

Agreed i didn't post a link with the topic and it wasn't deliberate, however members with the word BS on the tip of their tongue are not worth my time. If it's too much for the Indians to be a little civilized then BR is the ideal place for their manners.

a BS is BS. You wrote it..we pointed it out.If your time is not worth arguing with people with BS in their tounge tips, then you should also not have the time to write it it....Indians on PDF use the same language that is used by other members of other countries including yours....so keep your BS advice with yourself.:blah:

Hmmm so the guests from across the border showing their manners to their hosts once again.

My request to the guests is that they not forget that this is a Pakistani forum and refrain from showing off their verbal expletive skills. They can do that on BR. Thanks

p.s. Sometimes I feel there are no Mods on this forum!

Another BS coming from a person whose grey matter is "Jammed":lol:

Listen u dumbo..it s not us who de-railed this thread making Bull sh** claims abt insurgency in Tamil Nadu...It is u who have started this...
Dont u mess with the patriotism of a Tamil.

You don't have to repeat your manners to let us all know what you are full off,... ....;)

Oh yeah...bring it on..waiting for ya.:sniper:
Empty pots make a lot of noise like you, when it comes, you wouldn't know what hit you.
nd Im askin g for the umpteenth time:

source for ur first article..?

When you have the manners to debate on a public forum, i'll give it to you straight. Until then, ooze with your mindset.

And what exactly are you contributing here. :disagree:

sir,
I dont need to show my contibutions to you...
but to tell u check ur posts and u will find me
also to mention i have not find any usefull thread by you other than the idiotical post of ghazi and other history

the thing is that sir u dont want to disscuss present...you want to remain in past...u still want to drink tea with laden and mehsood...
i know and i have friends in pakistan....not all people are like you sir...please before asking someone else to check his manners try looking into urself....u will hear something other than these posts..
have a wonderfull day sir....:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom