What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Itna damgh kharab hua hai na Mera is time. Sarfraz, Malik, and Amir except them, kick all of them out for t20 World Cup. I'm so pissed off right now. :p
You cannot believe how pissed off and annoyed I am right now.....:hitwall::hitwall:
Ab ye bhi din dekhny par rhy hain k ham Bangalion sy haar rhy hain.....

Congrats to Bangladesh for beating a mediocre Pakistani team.
I already bet the outcome of the match .. BD team was on ruthless form.

:lol: You Indians act like rondoos in every situation.

We take it as game whether we win or lose the main thing we have to play better. If we win the way India won that match against Pakistan specially when you have a good batting line up well that is not a big thing. It was a shameful defeat for Pakistan and equally shameful victory for India.
khatte angoor:haha:
meme-51-e1423982985285.jpg

You cannot believe how pissed off and annoyed I am right now.....:hitwall::hitwall:
Ab ye bhi din dekhny par rhy hain k ham Bangalion sy haar rhy hain.....

You know what I got test tomorrow and I'm trying my level best to concentrate but this gussa is making me punch them. UAE se bhi Har jate. Zarorat he Kia thi bachon ko beat karne ki.

You can't only blame pakistani players,generally pakistan cricket infrastructure in pakistan is deteriorating and shows the performance of the players

Sarfraz, Malik, and Amir except them, kick all of them out for t20 World Cup. I'm so pissed off right now. :p
True.All of em should be kicked out and a new team be formed.....Khurram mansoor sy achi batting to Raheel Sharif ki hy...Unhen opener bna lena chaey
file.jpeg

You know what I got test tomorrow and I'm trying my level best to concentrate but this gussa is making me punch them. UAE se bhi Har jate. Zarorat he Kia thi bachon ko beat karne ki.
The best thing we can do is to let out all the ghussa and frustration......
Abhi abhi mainn ny apni sari frustrtion nikal di Sir Sami par.....
Laikin phir b i wanna break something to cool me down....

True.All of em should be kicked out and a new team be formed.....Khurram mansoor sy achi batting to Raheel Sharif ki hy...Unhen opener bna lena chaey
file.jpeg

I think even I can bat better than that dude. :-/
Parachi game strong h. I don't want the see the same sh*t in World Cup.

The best thing we can do is to let out all the ghussa and frustration......
Abhi abhi mainn ny apni sari frustrtion nikal di Sir Sami par.....
Laikin phir b i wanna break something to cool me down...

I'm trying to keep calm since my mom told me once I will ban you watching cricket since you get so emotional. :D

Ab dua kro k WC k lia achi team ban jay.....WC main aisi halat main bardash nahi kr skn ga....:tsk:

Of course, tab Aisa play Kia to I won't keep it halal anymore. :p IYKWIM :D
I want to see Abdul Razaq so bad in team.

I'm trying to keep calm since my mom told me once I will ban you watching cricket since you get so emotional. :D
Haha....Die hard fan of cricket....:tup:
I used to get low BP when Pakistan was nearing a loss....:enjoy:
Now I am a relatively normal...

Of course, tab Aisa play Kia to I won't keep it halal anymore. :p IYKWIM :D
No one would....And IKWYM....:lol:
I want to see Abdul Razaq so bad in team.
Was a great player in his time but now he is out of form and he`s not playing domestic cricket anymore.SO there`s little chance of him being selected in the team

Haha....Die hard fan of cricket....:tup:
I used to get low BP when Pakistan was nearing a loss....:enjoy:
Now I am a relatively normal..

Very huge fan of cricket. :p
My heartbeat goes so fast and then that look my Maa gives me. :p
I mean it's fine to lose a game, but like this? And from a very junior team than you. Plus with giving no performance at all. This loses my temper.

No one would....And IKWYM

Surely do and many are still haram'ing it with all those curses. ;D

Was a great player in his time but now he is out of form and he`s not playing domestic cricket anymore.SO there`s little chance of him being selected in the team

But when he knows he is going to be in squad so he will get in form. Personal reasons Ki wajah Se kick out Kia hua h usay.

Back
Top Bottom