What's new

Asia Cup 2016

:lol: You Indians act like rondoos in every situation.

We take it as game whether we win or lose the main thing we have to play better. If we win the way India won that match against Pakistan specially when you have a good batting line up well that is not a big thing. It was a shameful defeat for Pakistan and equally shameful victory for India.

Defeat is a defeat accept it and move on.....No more excuses please

:lol: well whats wrong here? he might had put a big bet on that match.

In My city we put bet on India and we won :laugh: So you Indians need thousands of years to understand Pakistanis and our spirit ;)

Well, india is better off staying away from understanding any such spirit of pakistan.;)

Where is same old fat haroon rasheed want to kick him he did not got any other batsman than manzoor

Where is nawaz why he is not playing

12792372_941691942575935_2593425968912806118_o.jpg

Where is same old fat haroon rasheed want to kick him he did not got any other batsman than manzoor

Where is nawaz why he is not playing
what happened to Nasir Jamshed? I thought he is pretty good in subcontinental pitches.. & i would pick him any day ahead of that Karram Kurram chap...

:lol: but I still love saffronis and want to see them ruling India for thousands years.

BTW See you bharotis in the final.

Good Luck
amen..

To be honest I wasnt trolling ,,just replying u ,,anyway i expected your answer to go Ind Pak war
I too wanted to see Ind Pak final (that would have been super exciting ) but Bangladesh,after defeating Srilanka,Pakistan has proved that they are much better contender for Finals
If i india vs Pakistan matches is such excited stuffs for you guys then why refused playing series with us to witness excitement in test, one days and t20 series...

And dont worry this is not last game and there will be matches in future..Pakistan really need to fix their batting as well as handling pressures situtation otherwise they will face same fate..sri lanka was champion in last asia cup and now very much in same position as Pakista n..any goodluck to India and Bangla for final and hope its not one sided..

Yes and dont forget salman butt he is mature batsman now with sensible batting he is good at cut shot and he scored ton against feared aussie attack so he is very best we have amir and butt will repay pak

This the perfect time for BCCI to arrange 7 ODI and 5 Test match series with Pakistan or kuch ho na ho kam se kam apna record to acha ho hi jayega....

Khurram Manzoor has trained in Jungles of Amazoon which is why there is no history of his playing career any where on the stats charts, hand picked by PCB special selection bodies in Amazon JUNGLE

Oh BTW i forgot to mention that this defeat was good for India since Indian extremists were already sleepless at any possible India-Pakistan match at Dharamshala.

Seems we have saved bharotis from bowing down to Hindu extremists

Diverting topics does not escape the defeat against BD, accept it and move on...

Back
Top Bottom