What's new

Asia Cup 2016

12718049_846694572109395_2541552008971187399_n.jpg

One way this match defeat is good for pakistan, as they don't need to have another possible defeat from india

Oh BTW i forgot to mention that this defeat was good for India since Indian extremists were already sleepless at any possible India-Pakistan match at Dharamshala.

Seems we have saved bharotis from bowing down to Hindu extremists

:lol: You Indians act like rondoos in every situation.

We take it as game whether we win or lose the main thing we have to play better. If we win the way India won that match against Pakistan specially when you have a good batting line up well that is not a big thing. It was a shameful defeat for Pakistan and equally shameful victory for India.

Yea right.

Arre behnji first please win against BD..ye kya INDIA INDIA INDIA laga rakha hai :rofl:

BD played well they won. Whats the big deal here? I wonder how you Indians look like crying babies even if you win.

lolzzz

pak has to travel to India for T20 WC instead to their home.. rise of intolerance

In future we should only participate in this tournament if there is ample "Camera and Ball" tracking and appeal on Umpire's horrible decision.

Also Pakistan should really AVOID indian Umpires in all competetion
True ..Indian gave 2 no ball as well...
Pakistan played like world class...It is Indian umpire who was a RAW agent...

Oh BTW i forgot to mention that this defeat was good for India since Indian extremists were already sleepless at any possible India-Pakistan match at Dharamshala.

hello.. just to correct you.. Indian extremists want the match to take place, it's those non-extremists & secular lot do not want the match this time around, unless you want to class Congress party & it's leaders as extremists in India!

Bottom line is as screw barsman like khurrum u play u bound to get this

Chirag lake bhi dhondhogee poori duniya ma khurrum manzoor jesa chutiya batsman nhe milega

Waqar younis very good u knew this guy is sadak chaap and keep playing him

Hope this guy manzoor career should be destroyed he is no good and he should open parchoon shop in karachi

thanks for saving us and loosing this match so badly

hello.. just to correct you.. Indian extremists want the match to take place, it's those non-extremists & secular lot do not want the match this time around, unless you want to class Congress party & it's leaders as extremists in India!

:) aik hee bat ha. . .

He was obviously talking about the Asia Cup final. The India-Pak T-20 match in doubt is being opposed by the Congress government of Himachal Pradesh and has nothing to do with Hindu nationalist groups.

Back
Top Bottom