What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Bhai yeh toh cricket ki thread thi Na???
Tha Madam.
Indian fans Kushi mein and Bangla fans ghum me, peekar out hein.
drunk smiley.png

Aur jo nahin peete wo ek kanya ke diwaney hue ja rahey hain
drunk-with-love-smiley.png

xactly...the indo pak rivalry is world famous ..even only one series is source of big revenue..but we didnt go tht low to insult the player of rival team.....an nay day i will accept defeat frm pakistan then bangladesh..
its not only insult players but they have harrased a 60 years old cricket fan . even dhoni respect him and send him tickets . look at that MC mna bengali sitting like a dog and harrasng old man . hum indian -pakistani jitny bhi gir jaay itny nhi gir sakty jity ye lungi . i hate them after what they did . and don't know why we agree to play in that shitty land

its not only insult players but they have harrased a 60 years old cricket fan . even dhoni respect him and send him tickets . look at that MC mna bengali sitting like a dog and harrasng old man . hum indian -pakistani jitny bhi gir jaay itny nhi gir sakty jity ye lungi . i hate them after what they did . and don't know why we agree to play in that shitty land
Imran Bhai, in lungi trolling mode ,Chalo ab mera daru bottle open ho gaya, cheers! :cheers:

aik match jeet ker jo log apni auqaat bhool gaay un ke sath yehi hona tha

Ravi shastri rightly said that I reminded that boy how they had danced after winning the one day series. Had sahewag been there, it would have been more fun. He would have done the same in 1st over which MS dhoni did in 14th over. remember 2011world cup that ruthless 175.

Back
Top Bottom