What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Irin-Film.jpg
\

12814176_1208755765811156_9047031843792891036_n.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Chalo bhai log , asia cup ka khatam hua ! Let's think about t20 india pak match in dharamshala !
It ll b a crazy match ! Sadly tickets r very short ! Stadium capacity is 25,000 , i heard almost 15000 pakistanis ve applied for tickets alone ! Just imagine that match that too in a hill station ! Wohoo ! It ll be a huge party !
So who all r coming dere ? I am in !

its not only insult players but they have harrased a 60 years old cricket fan
That was really low. Chacha is a much loved character and above everything else an aged person.
if not for anything, people must respect age of a person visiting their country. Alas it was not to be.
e5f9df985300d25b8a8a68571a24f6e2.jpg
CcORU_aUkAAP5Dz.jpg

People like Chacha, Percy from Sri Lanka are all goodwill ambassadors, fans need to treat them with due respect.

Islam kabool Hai :D

Pehle Bol Bangladesh Zindabad...............

(chorus - Only @BDforever & @Levina)

Ab bol Dhoni murdabad................

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......................

442094670-gadar.jpg

Hasina Bai...............teri BD zindabad hogi, par hamara Dhoni zindabad, zindabad tha, zindabad rhega.....aur iss bat ko kohli bhi inkar nhi kr skta!!!!

28866371.cms

Hehehehehe......oye sunny paji me to mazak kr rhi thi..............hi hi hi hi...

Well played India, better team won.

Mustafiz was badly missed, more worries: Shakib and Mushfiq are totally out of form right before the World T20.
Yes, we will not win this match,it was expected.Our crucial bowler Mustafiz is missing, Top order Shakib, Mushfiq, and Tamim are out of form, we didn't win the toss, which was very important.After changed circumstances in post rainy condition, our team was unsure what was the competitive score, hence the slow paced betting at the beginning.If we consider the above mentioned facts, our performance is not that bad for this day.

Back
Top Bottom