What's new

Asia Cup 2016

There she is Ayrin Islam
Ayrin-Islam-300x400.jpg

042725.jpg

This is an IMAGE from 2003 World Cup INDIA VS PAKISTAN

One of the Greatest matches of all time; Some of the GREATEST players of ALL TIME

The TALENT that was there in 2003 ; in the PAKISTAN TEAM
BANGLADESH will NEVER HAVE even in a ONE HUNDRED YEARS

I remember that World Cup for one reason. India got thrashed in the final. Worst thing was I read an article in Times of India- a few days after- saying that 7 Australian players had been caught for doping, and that a re-match will be held... I got so excited. And at the end "Hope you enjoyed the article. Happy Fools Day..!!"

Well man it's a habit of Bangladeshis to find excuses in everything. Indian media didn't picked it up instantaneously, first that pic got viral in Bangladesh then only media picked that up. So that getting this inhuman pic viral in Bangladesh shows the mentality of Bangladeshi fans. Don't try to act a victim when you guys are not. Don't you think that your team and their fans have no class when it comes to celebrate victory. Bangladeshis just look so cheap celebrating in the worst possible manner.

Haha, I already condemned the photoshopped image, what else do you want? And you should research that in detail to know how it got viral, It was first shared by an Indian facebook page and reshared by the Indian members of that page. There are lot's of memes going viral on facebook, if your media picks up one and make an issue out of it, I would obviously call it immature. And talking about victory celebration, the celebration by the Indians here looking quite classy, ain't it? :lol:

But I want to Bangooli on one thing

Man their chicks come in full preparation ,full makeup,facial , but they forget that match is their baap India,and soon they full face full of tears
Exactly.... !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom