What's new

Ashura day rained blood from sky in England + Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arabian Legend thanks for your post
I request everyone to keep the discussion academic and within the limits of decency.

my humble advice to @Malik Alashter , @Resurrection5782 and other members who are pressing on this blood rain event that you have made your point and now some objectors are doing exactly what I feared, their posts are getting reckless and they are insulting which will hurt us all because the personality in question is dear to us all.

so please, stop it now no point in repeating yourself because you loose the value of your argument.now we are reaching a point where the thread is becoming an insult match and degrading the sacrifice of Imam Hussain ra.

Bro please study 25 Sunni Shia books that has quoted events after Ashura if it's accessible for u.
Okey u mate?
Was it accidental blood rain and changing milk and water to red in England??
Did anglo saxon that day become crazy or got eye problem?
Are all of evidences that has quoted in Shia Sunni books wrong?
Just 30 Seconds think and dont deny the miracle that happened after martyrdom of prophet grandson, if u do it is a massive sin beacuase the evidences is availble in more than 25 books.

Last edited:
rain of blood ? :lol::lol::lol: what a chutiyapa :eek:
unfortunate use of words, I have also expressed my objection but my choice was different.

you know better. we are not talking about Nawaz or Zardari here. :(

thanks

Bro please study 25 Sunni Shia books that quoted events after Ashura if it's accessible for u.
Okey?
respected sir, I acknowledge your argument and your points, but I wont base my belief on a single point if the weather system acted abnormally or not..
I dont claim to be Ali Murtaza r.a but I recall his one saying which states, "my level of belief in Allah will not change even if I get the chance to see Him with my eyes."

it means he had reached a level of faith and belief where he didnt need his sensory aid to recognize the All Might Allah Subhan Ta'alah.

so I say yes, the heavens must have cried on that great Islamic tragedy and they still cry over the spill of innocent blood but not in literal sense as we know it.

the world is very big, at anytime there are bound to be different events and any Jew, any Christian, any Pagan can refer to birth of his god or saint or a death of his beloved to the lightening storm thousands of miles away or the unexplained eruption of lava from dormant volcano etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: New
unfortunate use of words, I have also expressed my objection but my choice was different.

you know better. we are not talking about Nawaz or Zardari here. :(

thanks

respected sir, I acknowledge your argument and your points, but I wont base my belief on a single point if the weather system acted abnormally or not..
I dont claim to be Ali Murtaza r.a but I recall his one saying which states, "my level of belief in Allah will not change even if I get the chance to see Him with my eyes."

it means he had reached a level of faith and belief where he didnt need his sensory aid to recognize the All Might Allah Subhan Ta'alah.

so I say yes, the heavens must have cried on that great Islamic tragedy and they still cry over the spill of innocent blood but not in literal sense as we know it.

the world is very big, at anytime there are bound to be different events and any Jew, any Christian, any Pagan can refer to birth of his god or saint or a death of his beloved to the lightening storm thousands of miles away or the unexplained eruption of lava from dormant volcano etc.

Bro it was not weather system acted abnormally after martyrdom of Prophet(pbuh) grandson.Dont listen wahabi talks here. On that time even many people tough that resurrection has come the evidence is availble in historical books.

"685. In this year in Britain it rained blood, and milk and butter were
turned into blood."
1029_657.jpg

Anglo Saxon Chronicle

| Victory News Magazine | Anglo Saxon Chronicles & Lady Zaynab bintAli ['a] |

Last edited:
Its all about what you believe, otherwise everyone would be a Shia muslim
why does Jesus or marry appear on a potato, in clouds, in a loaf of bread only in Christian world.
I dont think PDF is a good place to discuss your personal religious beliefs since members here are from all over the world from many different religions and belief system. Just as Muslims laugh when Hindus discuss the authenticity and miracle of hinduism when you discuss miracles of Islam or Islamic personalities I am sure people from other religion have delightful time reading it.

Its all about what you believe, otherwise everyone would be a Shia muslim
why does Jesus or marry appear on a potato, in clouds, in a loaf of bread only in Christian world.
I dont think PDF is a good place to discuss your personal religious beliefs since members here are from all over the world from many different religions and belief system. Just as Muslims laugh when Hindus discuss the authenticity and miracle of hinduism when you discuss miracles of Islam or Islamic personalities I am sure people from other religion have delightful time reading it.

Bro the evidences is available in many muslim books whatever they think is not important.There are less than 50 years that are born and does not know about God messengers before. Prophets alos before had many miraclesIf they dont want to beileve they dont beileve their own religion miracles like liven deads by Christ or split Nile by moses.
The good part of this miracle is that that has quoted by a historian in a historical book in England explicitly 1400 years ago and it did not ever happened in history second time.
U should beileve God miracle and what happened after martyrdom of grandson of Prophet(pbuh).

@Armstrong

Mate , the consensus of majority doesn't infringe upon others right because I do not want to believe that religion is the same as the mode of governance , you are so keen to discuss . Something which is a personal thing to practice isn't the same as deciding something for society . The society can draw lines in religion and it does , but I seriously do not agree that it should unless it concerns/affects them

Where do the rights of Others stop & the rights of the Society begin ?

Where is that fine line ?

And how would one determine that ?

And why does one use that & that particular barometer or determinant ?

The answer is that the Society decides these things for itself for, purely from an Academic Point of View, these are nothing but things agreed upon either unconsciously so or consciously so !

Therefore if the Society can decide a cut-off point at X why can it not decide at Y ?

Religion isn't as flexible as you make it out to be . That , you are a Quranist , may explain things why you think so that it is and ready for alteration and revivalism , but for the rest of us , Armstrong , it is somehow complicated and exhausting somehow differentiating and thinking about dozens of interpretations and ways , we are presented with and worse , even asked to follow . Just start by telling me , if you start treating religion as governance , please what you will codify for the others ? Begin with the timing of prayers and percentage of Zakat , will you reach a consensus on them from the majority even thought its written that " I have perfected the religion for you " . Does it make sense ? How much scope for " setting " things even is there ? The best , I believe is to treat the religion as a personal thing and not a full broad spectrum because it turns ugly the moment , it is treated as such . Doubt me , see the history of Islam , full of civil wars for the same reasons because people tried to enforce and others weren't ready for that .

I'm not a Koranists in the literal sense of the word; I just advocate Koran & Rationality which isn't really a call for ignoring other interpretations or even the Hadith just treating them as Historical Evidence as part of the best available Commentary on the Koran not an addition to the Koran itself !

And I never said or implied 'treat Religion as Governance'; I said treat Religious Paradigms for what they are !

Which is to say if the Swiss Civil Code is a Legal Paradigm what do you think Islamic Jurisprudence is ?

If the advocacy of the institutionalization of the Swiss Civil Code neither infringes upon the rights of others nor does it pronounce us to cry everything from 'discrimination' to 'fascism' in the same breath, I wonder why the call for Islamic Jurisprudence induces such a different response when they are both Legal Paradigms by nature !

As far the percentage of the Zakat or the timing of the Prayer is concerned you must consider a set of things !

Firstly we're not contradicting God here we're simply giving our interpretations of what they are therefore the Finality of the Message doesn't really apply here & whatever inherent inflexibility you're implying here seems paradoxical in the face of the presence of dozens upon dozens of sects even within these sects & the many varied interpretations that come with it !

Secondly the Society has to consider where it draws the Line ? What does it decide to be in the domain of the Personal & what in the domain of the Societal which is to say just as the Society can decide that a Society has Rights over a Family whereby it reserves the right to tell what a Parent can or cannot do & a plethora of other such examples, it can decide once more here !

Thirdly there is a huge spectrum of opinions on what the Zakat Percentage is or isn't & what the timing of the Prayers are or are not & after you've decided which of the two or whether none of the two or even both of the two, the Society is going to decide what should or should not be Institutionalized you put it to vote !

As for the element of Violence you're talking about that is a common denominator wherever you force something down people's throat whether it be in case of a particular language, ethnicity, geography or religion & that & that alone is what is the reason behind it whereas everything else is a symptom of the reaction....an intensifier if you will !

Therefore don't shove down anything people's throat - Ask them !

Asking them what they want is the essence of the Democratic Principle !

Give them a choice to choose or to refuse !

If you're looking for unanimity of opinions then I ask - Why ?

Why look for unanimity here where everyone's on board when such a consideration is never applied to anything else ?

What will or what won't be decided would be done so based upon the respective bargaining powers of the ayes & the nays & the environment of consensus or pluralism here - Give & Take !

Mate , the " masses " thing is a reality , I am not denying that . But somehow still I believe religion is quite different than what you are making it out to be here . Even today , the " majority consensus " or a part of it is present in the driving ideology of sects/schools of thought because there is no clear single interpretation and everyone is somehow instructed by the God himself to force his version on other - no contest over it ! But to govern religion on democratic principles would again codify the codification of the same " taking things too literal and trying to explain things for which there's no need " .

That confusion comes when we start seeing Oriental things from a Western Lens without thoroughly considering the rhyme & meter of the dynamics that each faced !

Consider this - There has always been Pluralism in Islam interspersed with Tyranny & yet never Secularism - Why ?

Because we never had an ecclesiastical order to induce such a reaction & because in Islam the Spiritual & the Worldly was never ripped asunder in much the same manner !

You just are certain of everything you present :D

I've raked my brain about this for some time now ! :ashamed:

Maybe @Oscar would agree with me on this ? :unsure:

Maybe not ! :(

Reactions: New
Bro the evidences is available in many muslim books whatever they think is not important.There are less than 50 years that are born and does not know about God messengers before. Prophets alos before had many miraclesIf they dont want to beileve they dont beileve their own religion miracles like liven deads by Christ or split Nile by moses.
The good part of this miracle is that that has quoted by a historian in a historical book in England explicitly 1400 years ago and it did not ever happened in history second time.
U should beileve God miracle and what happened after martyrdom of grandson of Prophet(pbuh).

I don't need evidence for what i believe in, I am already what I am and what I believe and if I believe I am on the right path then why do I look for more evidences.

one of my teacher in college use to say that there are certain things you accept without asking for any proof and his example was that you will never go and ask you mother for a proof that your father is your father. Same goes for religion once you accept a faith you stick with it you dont go asking for proof every year to renew your faith.

What I was saying in my previous post is that this kind of forum are not the proper place to discuss one's faith, it leads to bloodshed. someone will insult your faith and in turn you will insult his

Last edited:
I was not insulting Shia Muslims with my last post, but showing support for my Pakistani Shia brothers.

Kazb is a big sin. :S
please refrain from that. overtime the mourning over the slaughter of Prophet Muhammad PBUH's family has gone overboard. the idea was to preach and inform people like us who didnt know what happened in the wilderness...

And what's your take on doing mockery about Prophet's (pbuh) wives and his companions? Especially the four Khaliphs (r.a)??
those who do so are committing grave sin and actually disobeying the direct commandment of Prophet Muhammad PBUH who forbade from insulting the holy figures of even non-Muslim religions.

I attended a majlis in UK that was organised by community consisting of shia / sunni scholars & attendees. all of them together praised Muhammad's Ahl Baith (wives & children) & Sahabah & condemned those who insult sahabah & alh baith sayng such people were fitna and enemies of Islam and they existed among both shia & sunni but were enemies of both.

it was refreshing for me to see how wholeheartedly and with complete devotion the shia scholar praised and recited darood to not just Muhammad PBUH & hisfamily but Sahabah ra as well.

in Pakistan these are the kind of people who are targeted by LeJ and Sipah Sahabah who show any sign of respect among different sects and appear to be able to mend the hearts.

Last edited:
those who do so are committing grave sin and actually disobeying the direct commandment of Prophet Muhammad PBUH who forbade from insulting the holy figures of even non-Muslim religions.

I second that sir, but there are fanatics out there who do lots of crazy things. There is a hell load of stuff over internet full of their stupidity which I cannot even post here because it will be removed at first sight. Just take Iraqi PM's idea of making Karbala the new qibla for all Muslims as an example..

I second that sir, but there are fanatics out there who do lots of crazy things. There is a hell load of stuff over internet full of their stupidity which I cannot even post here because it will be removed at first sight. Just take Iraqi PM's idea of making Karbala the new qibla for all Muslims as an example..
I repeat again that not once but in Pakistan as well a shia ALi praised Sahabah and wives of Holy Prophet by reciting their names and reciting darood just like Tahir Al Qadri does (lets for once keep his political aspect aside) .. due to vast friendship and service I have people of different faiths so I attend their gatherings as well. there is one shia alim I forgot his name who actually cursed those supposed shias who insult Islamic personalities and termed them enemies of Islam and said that Ali ra despised them . I came across his video where he was warning shia's about apparent warming up of the West to them to use them against the sunnis .

that all said, I would finish my postings here with 3 sentences
اپنے عقیدے کو چھوڑو نہیں دوسرے کے عقیدے کو چھیڑو نہیں
(dont abandon your faith & dont insult others faith).

praise to Allah and Muhammad PBUH and his family and his companions and all those who love them
the Surah Qausers last ayat is very telling.. Ina Sha nia ka ho wal abter

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom