What's new

Army`s Participation Against Mocking our Beloved Prophet SAW

Why would army participate (or even police) in protests. Who will provide you security then?

It's not the military's job to lend it's voice to political and social issues. The OP asks why there was such hue and cry at Salala and none now, well at Salala, soldiers of the Pakistan Army were KIA, thus they were the affected party in this case and had to put their point of view across. In the case of this poor 13 minute production which I will not flatter by calling a movie, the Army was by no means directly involved, it was a purely social issue and thus it is commendable that the Army did not mouth off about it, keeping quiet is essential to restoring the decorum of the institution.

BTW, if the OP can get me a statement from the CoAS of any Army from any Muslim country condemning or speaking against this video, I shall consider his point valid. However, that's going to be a problem since there is NONE!

Criticism for the sake of criticism, this is what this thread is about. A mighty poor foundation in my opinion.

Why would army participate (or even police) in protests. Who will provide you security then?

Who wants security! We are muslims and we will keep our own worldly desires in check.........robbing, plundering, pillaging, burning, arson and other such ills are only peculiar to you Kuffar! *Sarcasm*

Back
Top Bottom