What's new

Agent of Chaos gets rallied by Indian Deep State

MQM is a strategic asset of the Establishment. Just like its terrorist network was restored by Musharraf after it was wiped out by Nawaz Sharif in 1992, it will be restored again when the situation in Karachi and Hyderabad demands it. Not a lot of time has passed since its second crackdown, so Mohajirs shouldn't disown its founder too quickly.
Wow!!
Give me what you're smoking

There is no Indian equivalent of the word "Mohajir". Those who came from Pakistan in 47 were not given a tag.

Man oh man ... this guy is evil .. a spy working for India.
I watched whole video ... it was painful and till today stupid people are following him.

Last edited:
There is no Indian equivalent of the word "Mohajir". Those who came from Pakistan in 47 were not given a tag.

Most refugees from Pakistan were Punjabi or Sindhi. They were easily tagged as such - Punjabi or Sindhis.

Muslims from India, and specifically those Urdu speaking from UP and Bihar, represented a unique ethnic identity in Pakistan that did not perhaps exist before, hence the tag. It was intended to be respectful tag, with the word originating from the early adherents of Islam that migrated from Mecca to Madinah.

Muslims from Indian side of Punjab (Firozpur, Amritsar etc), that migrated over, were ethnic Punjabis and had no difficulty reaffirming that identity in Pakistani Punjab.

Also to add....there was a term used (derogatorily) for Punjabis who migrated from Pakistan, and settled in Delhi, to distinguish from those Punjabis who originally lived in Delhi. It is not used anymore. I can't remember it now. Perhaps @Joe Shearer can.

Also to add....there was a term used (derogatorily) for Punjabis who migrated from Pakistan, and settled in Delhi, to distinguish from those Punjabis who originally lived in Delhi. It is not used anymore. I can't remember it now. Perhaps @Joe Shearer can.
'Bhapa' is used for Lahnda speaking Khatri migrants.

Most refugees from Pakistan were Punjabi or Sindhi. They were easily tagged as such - Punjabi or Sindhis.

Muslims from India, and specifically those Urdu speaking from UP and Bihar, represented a unique ethnic identity in Pakistan that did not perhaps exist before, hence the tag. It was intended to be respectful tag, with the word originating from the early adherents of Islam that migrated from Mecca to Madinah.

Muslims from Indian side of Punjab (Firozpur, Amritsar etc), that migrated over, were ethnic Punjabis and had no difficulty reaffirming that identity in Pakistani Punjab.

Very interesting. I met a bunch of Sikhs in Thailand who just after Partition moved directly to Bangkok from present day Pakistan. An Indian Sikh who does business with them told me that the Punjabi they speak is a purer version of what the Sikhs in India now speak. Also met another Sikh family which was part of Subas Bose's INA. Family was originally from Rawalpindi. Quite a tale.

Very interesting. I met a bunch of Sikhs in Thailand who just after Partition moved directly to Bangkok from present day Pakistan. An Indian Sikh who does business with them told me that the Punjabi they speak is a purer version of what the Sikhs in India now speak. Also met another Sikh family which was part of Subas Bose's INA. Family was originally from Rawalpindi. Quite a tale.
But neither Sindhi nor Punjabi ever needed any MQM type organisation.

I know a Sikh who worked with me at a previous employer, whose ancestors moved to Kenya in the late 1800s, and his grandparents moved to England from there in the 1970s. He speaks no Hindi/Urdu, only Punjabi and says he has difficulty talking to and understanding Indian Sikhs because their Punjabi is different than his. Similar to what you have seen.

Might I also add he is a fervent supporter of Khalistan, even though he has never been to India or Punjab.

JSQM, JSMM, AT, STP???
I don't know much tbh, maybe tensions exists where there are sizable number of Sindhis like Gujarat but never heard of any violence, Sindhi Hindus come from business castes (Lohana, Bhatia, Arora, Khatri etc) and are very business minded persons.

Back
Top Bottom