What's new

Agent of Chaos gets rallied by Indian Deep State

I hope he dies a very slow, painful and agonizing death, traitor b@$tard!!!

He is just another Bacha Khan. Hussain Haqqani, Altaf Hussain, Nawaz Sharif etc. These are people that have enjoyed elite status in Pakistan. Yet they rebelled against the state and couldn't process nor appreciate the fortunate position they held.

What to say about the gullible people who support these monsters? Today their leaders are in exile giving interviews to enemies. Doesn't that expose their motives? Isn't there a life lesson in these sorry tales?

Last edited:
You are asking for summary from a low IQ multiple ID rat

Us ka IQ dekho. Us ka intellect dekho aur us sai summary??

:lol: :rofl:

Iss ne khud bara suna hoga? Inhe miltay hain paisay BJP k cell se per post, tou comment kar diya hoga. Comment karnay me kiya harj hai "He makes very fine points"

Twitter par to 1 rupai miltai hain per tweet k

PDF per post ka kia rate hai?? @silent_poison

Ziada nahi miltay hongey. Inki ziyada tar posts 1 liner hoti hain, agar one liner nahi tou wo pehlay se copy pasted material hota hai. They can't adapt and write a long posts. Inhien bhi pta hai, chahy post ho lambi ya choti paisay utnay he milnay hain, tou faida?

We all know, They are paid, a crew of RAW IT cells. I think they get paid in Indian 2000Rs. per-thread to write something against Pakistan.

2000 rs per thread??

Itni auqat nahi @silent_poison ki

Sau pachas miltai hoon gai

Ziada nahi miltay hongey. Inki ziyada tar posts 1 liner hoti hain, agar one liner nahi tou wo pehlay se copy pasted material hota hai. They can't adapt and write a long posts. Inhien bhi pta hai, chahy post ho lambi ya choti paisay utnay he milnay hain, tou faida?

Haan

Same posts hoti hai @silent_poison ki different issues par

Bas ID change hoti rehti hai

India's desperation can be judged only from the fact that it is hosting someone like altaf hussain for defensive offensive against Pakistan

Poor guy can't speak two sentences properly and bharatis are having discussions with him in prime time

This itself is a victory for Pakistan

India hosting and glorifying terrorist and traitors from Pakistan....just shows Bhartee desperation and obsession with Pakistan....Seems like 27/02 wounds still open and from their deep inner they knew the loss of their dream fighter SU-30.
Now they are hiring bhaands to make themselves happy....choti sooch kameene loog....

Imagine myself who has to put up with such folks. Major is no less, hes difficult to digest too...

Summary?
leave the summary and ask for truth Major Gaurav Arya was court marshaled for being a peeping tom, he was caught red handed by senior when he was trying to peep into his daughter's washroom "She was a minor"....Now he is India's top most defense expert.

Back
Top Bottom