What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

what golden words, will he have to say,now for himself and his likes? or just would like to modify this statement, with a little addition..

Corrupt log, apna banda NAB AUR COURTS main bitha dete hain, jo unke maamlaat taalta rehta hai.. now its more appropriate

Here is what these kids want,
1 - Put IK as a PM of Pakistan, because, everyone else is corrupt and people are stupid so no need to go for election
2 - Impose the marshal law

Old man YOUR MIND IS STILL STUCK IN YEAR ONE drinking NS corrupt milk and growing up please become Mature minded for God Sake!!!

what golden words, will he have to say,now for himself and his likes? or just would like to modify this statement, with a little addition..

Corrupt log, apna banda NAB AUR COURTS main bitha dete hain, jo unke maamlaat taalta rehta hai.. now its more appropriate

Afsos, Overseas Pakistanion ka bhi aitmaad mukammal majrooh kardia..

Pakistan inching closer to default on loans.

Pakistan net revenue receipts drop to all-time low

It is becoming apparent that the second last of the standing institutions has succumbed ... only choice left is to wrap up this constitution and write a new one. This rotten system is beyond repair.

Old man YOUR MIND IS STILL STUCK IN YEAR ONE drinking NS corrupt milk and growing up please become Mature minded for God Sake!!!

یہ وہ بڈھے ہیں جن کی وجہ سے پاکستان اور اس کے ادارے برباد ہوگئے

پاںچ انگلیاں اور ایک ہتھیلی بھیجیں اور اپنا راستہ لیں

It is becoming apparent that the second last of the standing institutions has succumbed ... only choice left is to wrap up this constitution and write a new one. This rotten system is beyond repair.

Shud have done when zardari was in power... time has come and gone...current govt is neither as corrupt nor as in competent as ppp... worst thing at moment for country would b to involve army in politics as it mops up western front and starts up on eastern

Shud have done when zardari was in power... time has come and gone...current govt is neither as corrupt nor as in competent as ppp... worst thing at moment for country would b to involve army in politics as it mops up western front and starts up on eastern

Not right now. Maybe this change is forced through the caretaker government before elections ...

Not right now. Maybe this change is forced through the caretaker government before elections ...

Cannot... wont hold up in supreme court...

Donot change path ...decision was taken when zardari was ruining the country to let democracy work... nothing has happened since to force a reversal of that decision..

Now we are bound with democracy.. till it either works ... after repeated 5 year cycles... or till some thing happens which iz even worse than 5 years of zardari rule...

Cannot... wont hold up in supreme court...

Donot change path ...decision was taken when zardari was ruining the country to let democracy work... nothing has happened since to force a reversal of that decision..

Now we are bound with democracy.. till it either works ... after repeated 5 year cycles... or till some thing happens which iz even worse than 5 years of zardari rule...

Supreme Court is becoming irrelevant just like the Parliament ... Supreme Court is there due to the constitution, and if constitution is forecefully changed then SC will have to as well. Constitution was changed in Finland recently, and courts there couldn't do jack.

As for something worse ... PMLN's latest plans for IK 'ibrat ka nishaan banayen gay' could result in an incident ...

Either way, this is all like a build up to an earthquake where two plates are stuck right at that edge with pressure on both to move forward ... something has to give sooner or later.

And whose side are you o wait i know you. Your the Watch man of NS hey
Being a muhajir and MQM supporter, I would be the last person to be on the side of Ganja.

However, he is the elected PM and I cannot support government servants (i.e. Generals) holding him accountable for anything despite the fact that I would never vote for him. I will support Ganja to the extent that he keeps the army in check. The armed forces are essentially security guards. They cannot be made stakeholders in a modern state.

If you are not on the side of the Ganja League, then vote them out in the next elections rather than demanding army to intervene. The time has come that the Generals and army fan boys swallow their false pride and stop intervening in government affairs.

Supreme Court is becoming irrelevant just like the Parliament ... Supreme Court is there due to the constitution, and if constitution is forecefully changed then SC will have to as well. Constitution was changed in Finland recently, and courts there couldn't do jack.

As for something worse ... PMLN's latest plans for IK 'ibrat ka nishaan banayen gay' could result in an incident ...

Either way, this is all like a build up to an earthquake where two plates are stuck right at that edge with pressure on both to move forward ... something has to give sooner or later.

Better way to do stuff would b to assure supreme court of security and tell them there will be no consequences of a decision done on meritt... behind the scene mannipulation wht RS was doing

I got your points which u wrote in initial post....It was like someone is speaking on behalf of me...You really made an effort to make others understand your point. Kudos!

You were little harsh on Pak army though but we don't mind as we consider you die hard Pakistan just like us who is frustrated as hell when see things around but I think we need to give new chief a little space...He has its plate full. Army has learnt from its past mistakes, thats why you're seeing they are not interfering in anything remotely connected to political parties, for now it seems to be, may be they'll do after finishing off real jobs i.e completing CPEC, securing Karachi and tribal belts, elaborating prospects of relationship with new US president and so on...

Don't lose hope and faith on your Pakistan...You, me and all other young people need to get our acts together and do something good for our country in any capacity we can.

Pakistan needs young and fresh blood. I hope our middle class gets expand in big numbers and also get educated, then things will be fine I think....middle class of Pakistan really loves the country and capable of leading the country...

These feudals and other jageerdarana gandh get elected from villages, i think....So, we need to involve cities in election as people of cities are more informed what is going on rather than uneducated villagers, who prefer to gives votes on all basis except right criteria (I m not ridiculing village people, please note)

یہ وہ بڈھے ہیں جن کی وجہ سے پاکستان اور اس کے ادارے برباد ہوگئے

پاںچ انگلیاں اور ایک ہتھیلی بھیجیں اور اپنا راستہ لیں

But this genration is messed up. Funny.
Honestly speaking, the previous generations didn't even bother to think for us. And now we are facing these corrupt leaders because of them.

Being a muhajir and MQM supporter, I would be the last person to be on the side of Ganja.

However, he is the elected PM and I cannot support government servants (i.e. Generals) holding him accountable for anything despite the fact that I would never vote for him. I will support Ganja to the extent that he keeps the army in check. The armed forces are essentially security guards. They cannot be made stakeholders in a modern state.

If you are not on the side of the Ganja League, then vote them out in the next elections rather than demanding army to intervene. The time has come that the Generals and army fan boys swallow their false pride and stop intervening in government affairs.

In short are you with corruption or with justice coz being a pathan doesn't matter i love Urdu speaking simple as that I hate Ted bear Altaf Hussain same as i hate Asfandyar or Diesel gul or any other. Why should PM be leading if he is a fraudster don't give me a diplomatic Answer give a true answer ok brother

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom