What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

MY PLEDGE:
Today, i am very clear in my thinking... I have made my pledge today... I doubt if ppl will agree with me..but i make a pledge today, tht whenever i am given an opportunity to committ treason, and make money through it...i will....for sure..becuase, here in Pakistan, only people who are considered honorable are those, who are either corrupt or traitors.... Kia pata...main bhi kisi influential position par is tarah pohanch jaoun... Regarding my conscience..tu waisy bi geehon ke saath ghunn bhi pista hai...i have no power to change the system..... Pakistan ne jab barbaad ho hi jana hai, as per hadith, tu phir hum sab apna share le kar hi kiun na barbaad hun.... aur Allah se tauba dil main kar lein ge.. I doubt Allah will be so harsh on us..after all Hazrat Umar ke zamanay main famine ke waqt choron ki saza bhi tu maaf thee....

Dont disagree with your pledge infact each and everyone of us is already doing the above to whatever extent possible. The reason Pakistan today is what it is is because each and everyone of us already makes money when he/she can, steals where possible, break laws chaie signal he kyn na ho, gives bribes, dont do our work with full commitment.
So dear in reality the pledge does not makes a difference because this is something already every Pakistani is already doing. Jo shareef ha woh sirf is liya kah us ka abbi tak haath nahi para.

Dont disagree with your pledge infact each and everyone of us is already doing the above to whatever extent possible. The reason Pakistan today is what it is is because each and everyone of us already makes money when he/she can, steals where possible, break laws chaie signal he kyn na ho, gives bribes, dont do our work with full commitment.
So dear in reality the pledge does not makes a difference because this is something already every Pakistani is already doing. Jo shareef ha woh sirf is liya kah us ka abbi tak haath nahi para.

No.. I have seen many ppl resisting temptations.. but the current system is making sure, tht honest ppl are punished and those liars, corrupt, crooks, are rewarded, and honored... so then, what to think..?

No.. I have seen many ppl resisting temptations.. but the current system is making sure, tht honest ppl are punished and those liars, corrupt, crooks, are rewarded, and honored... so then, what to think..?
Very few of those that actually do resist the temptation otherwise a large chunk of the population believes in corruption. No wonder you have such leaders. Ibn Qayyim (rahimahullah) said:
“Ponder upon the Hikmah (Wisdom) of Allah (Azza wa Jall) where He has made people's kings, leaders, and those of authority over them, of the same kind as their own deeds. It is as if the people's deeds appeared in the forms of their kings and leaders.

If the people are upright, then their kings and rulers will be upright, and if they turn away (from uprightness), then their leaders will turn against them. And if they oppress and tyrannize, then their kings and rulers will tyrannize and oppress. And if deception and treachery becomes manifest amongst them, then the same will appear in their rulers.

If the people refrain from fulfilling the rights of Allah upon them and become niggardly (regarding their execution), then their kings and rulers will refuse to give them their rights and will become niggardly (withhold their rights from them). And if they take away from those whom they oppress that which they deserve not to take, then the kings will take away from the people that which they deserve not to take and will levy taxes and impose tasks upon them. And whatever the people unjustly take from the oppressed, their kings take the same by force from them.

So those in charge of the people appear in the forms of their (the ruled) deeds. And it befits not the Divine Wisdom that the evil and wicked be ruled except by those of the same kind.

And since the early [Muslims] were the best and most righteous of generations, their rulers were of the same standing. But when the people turned weak, their rulers turned to be of their own rank.

So it befits not the Hikmah (Wisdom) of Allah in these times that rulers the like of Mu’aawiyah and Umar bin Abdulaziz, be in charge over us, and even less the like of Abu Bakr and Umar.

Rather, our rulers are in accordance with our own rank and standing, and the ones who ruled those before us were (also) in accordance with these people own rank and standing. And both matters (the status of the former rulers and those of this time) are as necessitated and entailed by [Allah's] Hikmah.”
We should give it a thought. Nawaz and Co resembles the deeds of how low our society has gone both ethically and morally.

@Horus They are blaming army after retirement of raheel Sharief for not taking action against dawn leaks, panama leaks and anti corruption drive in punjab. If you people want to save the image of army then promote army as an institution on your social media pages insteadof promoting one person who will leave office on his retirement putting public in pessimistic mode.
It is not the person who is important, it is the office and the institution.

Very few of those that actually do resist the temptation otherwise a large chunk of the population believes in corruption. No wonder you have such leaders. Ibn Qayyim (rahimahullah) said:
“Ponder upon the Hikmah (Wisdom) of Allah (Azza wa Jall) where He has made people's kings, leaders, and those of authority over them, of the same kind as their own deeds. It is as if the people's deeds appeared in the forms of their kings and leaders.

If the people are upright, then their kings and rulers will be upright, and if they turn away (from uprightness), then their leaders will turn against them. And if they oppress and tyrannize, then their kings and rulers will tyrannize and oppress. And if deception and treachery becomes manifest amongst them, then the same will appear in their rulers.

If the people refrain from fulfilling the rights of Allah upon them and become niggardly (regarding their execution), then their kings and rulers will refuse to give them their rights and will become niggardly (withhold their rights from them). And if they take away from those whom they oppress that which they deserve not to take, then the kings will take away from the people that which they deserve not to take and will levy taxes and impose tasks upon them. And whatever the people unjustly take from the oppressed, their kings take the same by force from them.

So those in charge of the people appear in the forms of their (the ruled) deeds. And it befits not the Divine Wisdom that the evil and wicked be ruled except by those of the same kind.

And since the early [Muslims] were the best and most righteous of generations, their rulers were of the same standing. But when the people turned weak, their rulers turned to be of their own rank.

So it befits not the Hikmah (Wisdom) of Allah in these times that rulers the like of Mu’aawiyah and Umar bin Abdulaziz, be in charge over us, and even less the like of Abu Bakr and Umar.

Rather, our rulers are in accordance with our own rank and standing, and the ones who ruled those before us were (also) in accordance with these people own rank and standing. And both matters (the status of the former rulers and those of this time) are as necessitated and entailed by [Allah's] Hikmah.”
We should give it a thought. Nawaz and Co resembles the deeds of how low our society has gone both ethically and morally.

I don't dispute tht..that jaisi qoum, waisy rulers..and its wisdom..

but are we, as a nation, really tht bad? don't u think..theres a top down effect also? I don't dispute ..tht most of us are corrupt..but why are we so? because of lack of accountability...because ppl know tht none of us will get punished, more so, if we are rich, theres very less likelihood of us, paying for our crimes... so getting corrupt is also like an insurance policy for ppl... we know..we can only hope to get justice if we are able to bribe ppl...only then, we will get what we want... here you must pay bribe, even for getting lawful acts done...

when our ppl, go abroad, most of us follow rules, traffic signals..why? because we know..tht we will have to pay for violating rules there...

basically..i think we are nice ppl.. we are generous, hospitable, helpful by nature.. we are amongst those countries, tht give most charity....yet, we give least taxes.... we have become corrupt due to lack of accountability at all levels...

I agree, tht early generation of Muslims had the best rulers..because they were most upright people... but then also, no one, not even ppl who were new converts to Islam, or others, who wanted trouble, none could dare to plan mischief or rebel in Umar bin Khattab's era..why? because everyone knew..for any mischief..they will be dealt harshly.. there was no way, any one could escape punishment..people had fear of punishment...

So I think, theres definitely a top down effect too... I genuinely believe, if somehow theres a positive change..at the top..and we get honest rulers...than we will get better much faster, than the other way round..

Here is what these kids want,
1 - Put IK as a PM of Pakistan, because, everyone else is corrupt and people are stupid so no need to go for election
2 - Impose the marshal law

Delusional bunch... side effect of hashish
Me and ik have similar chances of becoming pm...rest assured

Its burnol time for youthiyas and army fan boys.

The army has no role whatsoever in apprehending anyone for corruption charges. These over glorified government servants must be put in their right place. Who the hell are FA pass Generals to question the Chief Executive (PM) or cabinet ministers for any damn thing?

Now these uniformed property dealers are going to do accountability of others.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And that stupid Dawn Leaks case. Everyone knows that ISI has links with JuD/LeT. The only thing that got leaked, was the inflated ego of the incompetent DG ISI who was rightfully and bluntly confronted by a civilian leader for his utter failure.

I hope more of these leaks take place so that the Generals start doing their damn job for which they receive perks and privileges.

And whose side are you o wait i know you. Your the Watch man of NS hey
Interesting!!!

@Farah Sohail @Doordie @Knight Rider @The Sandman @Verve @Zibago @Emmie
@war&peace

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/irshad-ahmad-arif/2016-12-10/17817/11125117#.WEuOu9J96po
x17817_11125117.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HzIKQr4rNF.webp

Nice share:tup: brother

90% of posters begging for martial law.... will vote for pppp without a blink regardless of IK....

this is hidden assignment for khusra Bhutto zardari.... no one support IK... this is the real face of this anticorruption movement...

a wrong step from army,,, and all of them will be hitting the streets in another episode of democrazy like 2007....they want a repeat ...

the hatred against pak military is even well evident in this thread....

from experience...

Bhai enjoy Dubai... why to stress about an corrupt and another incompetent idiot....

Only experience? Lolz.. I thought you have some kind of stats with you...

Idiot? Who you are referring to?

Who cares about IK. I will vote for independent judiciary

Independent Judiciary?

See this:

Capture52.PNG

Only experience? Lolz.. I thought you have some kind of stats with you...

Idiot? Who you are referring to?

I have..from talking to different anti corruption crusaders.... they all turn out to be pppp.. that's why the difference in size of jalsas and vote counts... I think
and don't be naïve... we all know we have a national idiot now... his pic should be part of national flag

I have..from talking to different anti corruption crusaders.... they all turn out to be pppp.. that's why the difference in size of jalsas and vote counts... I think
and don't be naïve... we all know we have a national idiot now... his pic should be part of national flag

Seriously, I haven't understood your comment, both on PPPP and national idiot...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom