What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

Aray Waah waah.... kudos... clapping... look whos back? @The Eagle @PakSword @Doordie our very own PARVEZ RASHID is back:yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:
but let me think...why did he disappear? oh yes.. I remember now.. there was a thing called Dawn leaks, for which investigation..he was made to resign??? wheres the report..to investigate tht matter..by the way?:o: oh forget it..... good news..is tht our champion of democracy Parvez Rashid is back :yahoo::yahoo:
was missing him badly.. afterall his lectures on democracy were a treat to watch

I am sure, everyone like me, is delighted at his return..isn't it?

Same Taliban u are talking abt...at the death of whose chief, Baitullah Mehsood, Ch Nisar did a dabang pressnconference in protest?

http://www.express.pk/story/675846/

What do you want me to do? Okay simple example i want to get driving licence i pass medical fine my driving test went well but i dint get my licence they asked for bribe! I dont oay bribes okay so i retake the test in 30 days same i pass but no licence...i go to dsp or whoever heads the office his reply bribe! What should i do? Go to judges go to freakig sindh police! Ohh i should take resonsiblity and kick that bastards *** right? On individual level we can only do certain things we cant change the freaking system my friend!

And isnt army suppose to defend country against external and internal threats? Dont you consider corruption an internal threat to national security?

One more example for you my naive friend i met a big farmer today he own some 600 acres in interior sindh he was one of top producer and one of top exporter but than saeen of sindh grabbed or purchased huge land near him before wadda saeens arival into the area he used to get irrigation water twice a week now he only gets it once every 15 days his farm outputs have gone down his quality has gone down his exports are struggling and he is thinking of shutting down his business!this is just one area and i am sure you know how much land mr 10% saeen has illegally grabbed in sindh now imagine how many poor farmers must have lost their lively hood now what do you suggest they do? Go to police? Court jaye? Lols!! They become terrorist out of frustration out of injustice in our society!! They supported raheel shareef they saw him as hope! They think army will fight for their right!!

Terrorism inside borders of Pakistan is direct result of corruption and i am sure you consider terrorism as threat to Pakistans exsistence and if you see it as a threat why shouldnt army see it as a threat! And when they dont do their job then for me army as an institue is a threat to our natiomal security!!

If no one is willing to restore justice then some people will leave this country and some in frustration will fight for justice and eventually become terrorist!!

Appreciate the detailed response.... In a society with rampant corruption it is an easy cop-out to throw your arms in the air and say, "there is no other way!" .

Use the modern tools at your disposal to expose them. Record the official asking for a bribe. Get their faces out there. Use social media to do your part.

Easy for me to say... but it is much more difficult in reality. But change is never easy. The right path is never easy .. It is laid with thorns.

Aggli wari fer Zardari:p: @Zibago your beloved Dr Shahid Masood never stop crying that relation between Army and PMLN are on worst there is even no page on that book so we can think that they are on same page. I stay on my stance it's not Army's duty to poking nose in civilian's matters. Let's this lulli langdi democracy runs as long as people awarence get mature to chose most less corrupt.
They were bad but pmln repaired them by hiring apna banda Bajwa

What's YOUR solution for it all (that you will do on your own) other than voicing it here?
Here is what these kids want,
1 - Put IK as a PM of Pakistan, because, everyone else is corrupt and people are stupid so no need to go for election
2 - Impose the marshal law

Here is what these kids want,
1 - Put IK as a PM of Pakistan, because, everyone else is corrupt and people are stupid so no need to go for election
2 - Impose the marshal law
In orher words we already tested a lulla and a langda now test a kanna:coffee:

Interesting!!!

@Farah Sohail @Doordie @Knight Rider @The Sandman @Verve @Zibago @Emmie
@war&peace

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/irshad-ahmad-arif/2016-12-10/17817/11125117#.WEuOu9J96po
x17817_11125117.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HzIKQr4rNF.webp

Last edited:
First of all, ppl, please bear with me... What i will be saying...may not be coherent or precise.... But randomly written, but for sure, well thought out.. its not in anger, but after thinking rationally and logically

Today, we can officially and formally say..tht Pakistan is no doubt going in self destructive mode...and there is nothing that can stop Pakistan from destruction, because its clearly said in Hadith

Mafhoom of hadith, not exact words : tum se pehle ki qoumein isi liye barbaad huein kiun ke woh kamzoron ki sazaa deti thein aur taqatwaron ko chor deti theen, agar meri beti Fatima ne bhi chori ki hoti, tu main uske haath kaat deta.....
This is the gist of hadith, not exact words

Why dont our dear army and judiciary make a formal announcement ? Today is a perfect day for tht.. Why don these two instituitions make a formal announcement tht SHARIF family is well above law, and they cannot be punished whatsoever, even if they COMMITT TREASON, like in dawn leaks case, or do corruption, even when they are caught red handed....

So now, after todays decision of SC to postpone panama leaks hearing and NON action of army on DAWN leaks .... It can be safely said tht Pakistan falls exactly in the same category tht was warned by our HOLY Prophet ( P.B.U.H)

The two instituitions responsible for barbaadi of Pakistan, i will say it without mincing any words,...are ARMY and JUDICIARY

i am dedicating this to ..our DEAR COAS, GEN Qamar Bajwa, and CJ JAMALI.. Ok..i am not sure, if dedicating it to COAS GeN Qamar Bajwa is right or not...since he has taken over, just a aweek ago..but then, he was also part of the decision making process as Corp comm, or i should also dedicate it to our hero(?) GEN RAHEEL SHARIF ......anyways... My point is dedicated to the instituition of ARMY

First lets talk abt army........ We have been hearing tales of bravery of our army and all of us have been considering them as our saviour and our pride...but are they really as brave as we thought them to be?
After failure to act on dawn leaks, just because the culrpits were from the ruling family....they have proven to be the BIGGEST COWARDS IN HISTORY... I and Pakistanis would have considered you brave, if you would have acted against the culprits of dawn leaks irrespective of their stature ... You were busy in saving JAMHOORYAT , while you contributed directly to the destruction of Pakistan, according to Hadith, because you left the culrpits only because they were from ruling family..

I can only imagine, what would have been your reaction, if the culrpits of national security breach were ordinary people like us.. But you got cold feet in dawn leaks, hence ARMY LEADERSHIP will be directly responsible now, for whatever happens to Pakistan now..and we have already been foretold through hadith, tht what will happen

EX COAS GEN Raheel Sharif, COAS GEN Qamar Bajwa and all CORP Commanders, AAP Aaj se Pakistan ki barbaadi ki zimmedar hain...you and you are responsible

Either say u dont believe in hadith..or accept tht yes, you are responsible... Before your likes, try to teach me, lesson of democracy ke kaisy jamhooryat ko bachana zuroori tha, aur kaisy Martial law nahi laga saktay... Main sab se poochti hun, ke hum se national security breach hoti, tu kia tab bhi yehi dars diya jaata? Nahi...we would have been arrested under army act and would have been subjected to the worst kind of torture , So why not arrest culprits of dawn leaks under army act? The sole reason, why no action was taken by army here was, , tht they were rulers..so aap ne maan liya ke aap taqatwar ko saza nahi de sakte...so just recall the hadith, and think abt consequences in light of tht hadith

Aainda...kisi bhi dehshatgard ko goli maartay huay..aur apni bahaduri par fakhar kartay huay...SIRF ek dafa yeh hadith zuroor yaad kar lena...jab jab kisi terrorist ko tribal areas main maarein, ya military courts ke through death warrants par sign karein...sign kartay waqt sirf ek lamhe ko ye hadith zuroor yaad kar lena..ke kia is dehshatgard ko tab bhi maara jaata, agar woh SHARIF khnadan se hota? Agar jawab NAA main ho...tu ek lamhe ko sochna zuroor...ke iske consequences kia honge? Ek lamhe ko agar ye hadith yaad aaye aur phir us terrorist ko NA MAARA JAYE tu shayad Pakistan ki bachat hojaye...kiun ke us main hypocrisy nahi hogi..aur us action ko asal bravery samjhaa jayega...

Kia fazlullah, kia khurasani, aur jo bhi terrorist hon.. In sab ko aam maafi de dein.. Shayad Aam maafi se Pakistan ki bachat hojaye.... Kiun ke ye phir bhi INSAAF par mabni faisla hoga..kiun ke is main har ek ke saath ek jaisa sulook hoga... Lekin ruling ELITE ko HAR jurm main MAAFI aur NRO aur aam dehshatgardon ke liye military courts...IS se bari BUZDILI nahi hosakti, aur yehi Pakistan ki jald barbaadi ki wajah banay gi...

RELEASE KULBHUSHAN YADEV:
If army or the state of Pakistan, has any iota of shame or grace left in them, which i highly doubt....then they should immediately release kulbhushan yadev.. Why I say this? Because Kul hushan Yadev was an HONORABLE MAN, who did for his country, what he was supposed to do.. He belonged to an enemy state and he just did his duty.. Lekin kulbhushan yadev ko arrest kar ke bravery ke medals sajaanay walon ko sharam se doob marr jana chahye.. Belonging to India, what he was supposed to do? But what are you supposed to do, so called, defenders of Pakistan? Aap ka kaam yehi reh gaya hai ke kamzoron ko pakrein..aur ruling elite ke saath NRO karte rahein? Treason par agar Dawn leaks ke culprits ko maafi mil sakti hai, tu kulbhushan ko kiun nahi? He didnt even committ treason... The difference was...HE was TRUE TO HIS COUNTRY..which defenders of NRO are not...

I know..my thread will not be read by leadership of armed forces...i know tht., for sure.... Lekin agar kisi ek sipahi ne bhi ghalti se bhi mera thread parh liya....aur kisi terrorist ko maarnay se pehle agar usay hadith aagayi aur phir woh us terrorist ko maarnay se ruk gaya...tu main samjhun gi ke main ne apna kaam kar diya...

Now for JUDICIARY... Ok, the less said abt them, the better.... Today, the way our Supreme court has postponed panama leaks hearing, clearly means..tht they have made ground to give clean chit to sharif family, when they are caught red handed and their lies have been exposed... Today Supreme court has initiated process to legalise corruption...

There should be an ammendment in constituition proposed..to reward corrupt and punish ppl, who are still trying to earn their living through honest ppl...

MY PLEDGE:
Today, i am very clear in my thinking... I have made my pledge today... I doubt if ppl will agree with me..but i make a pledge today, tht whenever i am given an opportunity to committ treason, and make money through it...i will....for sure..becuase, here in Pakistan, only people who are considered honorable are those, who are either corrupt or traitors.... Kia pata...main bhi kisi influential position par is tarah pohanch jaoun... Regarding my conscience..tu waisy bi geehon ke saath ghunn bhi pista hai...i have no power to change the system..... Pakistan ne jab barbaad ho hi jana hai, as per hadith, tu phir hum sab apna share le kar hi kiun na barbaad hun.... aur Allah se tauba dil main kar lein ge.. I doubt Allah will be so harsh on us..after all Hazrat Umar ke zamanay main famine ke waqt choron ki saza bhi tu maaf thee....

And please mods, dont delete my thread

@PakSword @Doordie @Imad.Khan @Knight Rider @El_Swordsmen @war&peace

My dear friend go an live in India an support Yadev family an clean Modi shoes... as you seem to hate a lot about Pakistan

Tamam gawahon aur sabutoon ko madenazar rakhte hue i have come to the conclusion that the state Pakistan is in right now,is a product of previous military 'generals' and and their brainchild politicians!But I sincerely believe that the part about military generals changed in the era of Raheel sharif who never interfered in political matters and rather adopted a more strategic approach by trying to expose publicly the likes of MNS!Now the new COAS should also follow the footsteps of RS and the public too should stop expecting anything like in the above posts from PA......we can only progress if we are able to forget our past!
The solution,in my opinion ,is to wait for the elections now and elect the right party!Once the right party is in power,and the head of the state is not corrupt,he can end corruption in 3 months and he can strengthen institutions by imposing merit,the two major problems of my beautiful Pakistan.
All in all,brothers and sisters ,stop bieng party and just wait for 2018 elections because vote is the only power we common people have,and it is the most potent force in current system !

Consequence of the Dawnleak is that no sensitive information is being shared with the civilians anymore. That's an immediate remedy to stop further leaks. But that doesn't mean they failed to uphold their oath. Time for arrests will come, even for those in memogate.

Consequences of the Dawn Leaks are that the world got the chance to laugh on us ( jag hansai) but more importantly our enemies got to know about the fault lines that they can exploit. Your corps commanders termed it "national security breach", not me or @Farah Sohail. And then experts told us that under Army Act, PA can take action against the suspected individuals, groups etc.. and PA does not need any permission from either the govt or SC. So I was really curious how do they dispense of their duties towards this critical national security issue as they have no excuses left.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom