What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

Do u think terion khan was born with meosis...

illegetimate child proves zina.. there is a US paternity decision declaring him father....
Child has been in jemima khans guardianship since death of sita white (now she is an adult) .privately committed sin shud stay private...

I agree .. u cannot punish people for corruption ..as your pm is corrupt

And u shud not punish people for zina.. if your pm is proven father of an illegtimate child... u shud make zina legal in islamic state....

In islam there is a had ... which applies to him...and yes he is a fcking dummy god to you reading by anger in your post...

There is no difference in islam for sexual or finnancial corruption... crime is a crime..

Do you know prophet (saw) him self ordered punishment for a sahabi who confessed zina?? No 4 witnesses where asked for in that case... un married womnen being pregnant or a male accepting paternity proves zina...
Zina is not private sin if proven....prophet (saw) him self gave punishment..

Dont create a new shariyat to suit your leader

Mr. Shahbaz and Ganja Sharif have done Zina all their life. I can name some dirty relationship with women of Ganja and Shahbaz Sharif here. Illegal Sexual devices where discovered in Shahbaz Sharif house some years ago but no body rise their voices against him or have taken action against him. And still People elected them again and again for 30 years. Why no punishment for them ? Are they above the Law ? Do they have the rights to practice every crime in Pakistan ? What about Mujra culture being promoted in PML-N Candidates Jalsa sometime back. Why don't you people judge them also ? What IK did if proven is shameful and ALLAH ALMIGHTY is also watching everybody in this world.

Show your real reason and real hidden feelings of hatred toward IK , then we can talk.

Mr. Shahbaz and Ganja Sharif have done Zina all their life. I can name some dirty relationship with women of Ganja and Shahbaz Sharif here. Illegal Sexual devices where discovered in Shahbaz Sharif house some years ago but no body rise their voices against him or have taken action against him. And still People elected them again and again for 30 years. Why no punishment for them ? Are they above the Law ? Do they have the rights to practice every crime in Pakistan ? What about Mujra culture being promoted in PML-N Candidates Jalsa sometime back. Why don't you people judge them also ? What IK did if proven is shameful and ALLAH ALMIGHTY is also watching everybody in this world.

Show your real reason and real hidden feelings of hatred toward IK , then we can talk.

Most of you guyz have absolutely no idea what you are talking about... i am sure ganjas have done many zinas... but in absense of a proven illegitimate child ... u do need 4 witnesses to prove.... law does not revolve around ik as many may think

Any ways my last post in this hate filled low iq personality worshipper thread...

Army country judiciary even islam means nothing to u guyz when it comes to ik...

Last but not least... i can buy a donkey for 10000 rupees... it will stand a better chance of becoming pm of pakistan than ik has...

Over n out...

Dont quote me further

i can buy a donkey for 10000 rupees... it will stand a better chance of becoming pm of pakistan than ik has...

But You already have a donkey running Pakistan like an enterprise. Why spend 10000 when your vote will do...No?

despite being father of a child out of wedlock and islamically being as unfit to be head of state as NS is,

But than NS is already head of state and that too for the third time. Nobody questioned him being unfit Islamically not just that but on several other accounts as well. Speaks of the hypocrisy you lot can come up with and the lengths you can go to defend your Demi God.

@Mrc When Sharia Law is imposed in Pakistan then you can talk.

And how can you say for sure she's illegitimate in the first place or even his!? Where's your Sharia Law compliant proof?

Do you even know what's the punishment for false accusations under Sharia Law!?

@Mrc When Sharia Law is imposed in Pakistan then you can talk.

And how can you say for sure she's illegitimate in the first place or even his!? Where's your Sharia Law compliant proof?

Do you even know what's the punishment for false accusations under Sharia Law!?

She is not his... i think she is mine....

illegetimate child proves zina.. there is a US paternity decision declaring him father....

No.. if you are a Muslim and knows a little bit, you cannot prove it merely with a child.

Child has been in jemima khans guardianship since death of sita white (now she is an adult) .privately committed sin shud stay private...

Has IK himself accepted it? If no, it doesn't matter where the child lives or not.

And u shud not punish people for zina.. if your pm is proven father of an illegtimate child... u shud make zina legal in islamic state....

In islam there is a had ... which applies to him...and yes he is a fcking dummy god to you reading by anger in your post...

Hadd is only applied when the crime is proved exactly as prescribed by Allah in Quran.

And no, I am not angry. I was like you several years back, when I thought that every Zani should be punished. But after sitting with Ulema of different sects and understanding the difference between this and other crimes opened my mind. I humbly suggest you to contact any knowledgeable person in this regard.

There is no difference in islam for sexual or finnancial corruption... crime is a crime..

1 - Zina requires 4 witnesses, theft requires 2. Why 4? Some Ulema suggest that if 4 have seen this act, it is considered to spread such behavior in the society (meaning, the sinner did it so openly that at least 4 have seen it).

2 - Zina is pardoned by Allah (swt) in shaa Allah if the person asks mercy and promises not to do it again. Theft is not pardoned, unless the thief returns the money, or he asks forgiveness from the victim and the victim pardons him without taking back his belongings. Read the following...

“Said Anas Bin Malik, ‘I was present beside the Prophet (Pbuh) when a man came and said; ‘O Prophet of Allah I have committed a punishable sin, so enact the punishment’. The Prophet (Pbuh) did not ask him any question till it was time for Salaat. After he had offered the prayer with the Prophet (Pbuh), he again approached him and said; “O Prophet of Allah I have committed a punishable sin, so judge me by the book of Allah”. The Prophet (Pbuh) asked him, ‘ Have you not offered prayer with me’? He replied, ‘Yes’. Then the Prophet (Pbuh) said, ‘Allah has pardoned your sin and your punishment.” (Bukhari).

The Prophet (Pbuh) did not even ask him what crime or sin he had committed. This is because the purpose of punishment in Islamic system is to punish the consistent and habitual criminal so that others should learn a lesson from this severe punishment and do not dare to follow in his/her footsteps. Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said: It may be understood from this case-when he confessed to having committed Zina-that it is mustahabb for the one who falls into a similar sin to repent to Allah and conceal his sin and not mention it to anyone, as Abu Bakr (RA) and Umar (RA) said to the confessor. Al-Shaaf'I (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "If a person commits a sin and Allah conceals it for him, I prefer for him to conceal it too and to repent," (Fath al-Baari, 12/1124, 125)

Under Islamic law, the punishment for adultery is 100 lashes (of moderate intensity). This punishment will be carried out only in that state where Islamic laws are promulgated. No individual is authorized to execute the penalty. In addition, the punishment is executed only in case of accused being caught by the law. Even in that case, if it is proved beyond doubt that the accused had truly repented over his sin before being caught, the punishment is to be condoned. Allah accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in mercy; for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

3 - Witnesses proved wrong are punished by 80 lashes in zina cases, in other crimes the punishment of such witnesses is not that harsh. This is to further stop everyone from blaming the person and spreading the news in an Islamic society (Islam chahta hai, insaan iss baray main sochay bhi naa).

I believe that if IK has committed any sin, even then:

1 - It was between him and Allah..
2 - I believe he has repented. He offers salat regularly as witnessed by his colleagues and I have a firm belief that Salat keeps one away from evil acts. Also, there are no news about him that suggest he is a habitual and continues to indulge in such acts.
3 - Since I am not a witness and the crime hasn't been proven in the Islamic state after application of Islamic laws of testimony, I don't want to say this openly in front of everyone that IK has committed this sin.

The case of NS is different. He was suspected of financial corruption and public property theft. His expenses are not in line with the tax he pays. He and his family continued to lie about the luxurious properties because they knew they will not be able to justify the means of earning so much. His family then accepted the properties (what we call "mal e masrooqa ki maramdgi"). As a holder of public post, he must answer the questions (remember the story of a man who asked Hazrat Umar RA about his cloths and he had to justify).

What we want is the justice. NS is a suspect unless he comes clean.

So brother, instead of focusing on IKs sin and blaming him of committing it that has nothing to do with you or general public and that requires very strong testimony, focus on your ruler who is a suspect of theft of public property and join us in asking questions from him. Every now and then, news about different corruption scandals are surfacing that suggest this ruling family is habitual.

I hope you will not disappoint all of us this time..

Also, this is my last post on this topic. If you want to continue with your blame, please feel free to put as many blames as you can.. The way Allah has cursed this ruling family and the way He (subhanahu wa taala) is bringing their properties and their lies in front of public, I just seek His protection from such humiliation in front of the public.

Thanks..

No.. if you are a Muslim and knows a little bit, you cannot prove it merely with a child.

Has IK himself accepted it? If no, it doesn't matter where the child lives or not.

Hadd is only applied when the crime is proved exactly as prescribed by Allah in Quran.

And no, I am not angry. I was like you several years back, when I thought that every Zani should be punished. But after sitting with Ulema of different sects and understanding the difference between this and other crimes opened my mind. I humbly suggest you to contact any knowledgeable person in this regard.

1 - Zina requires 4 witnesses, theft requires 2. Why 4? Some Ulema suggest that if 4 have seen this act, it is considered to spread such behavior in the society (meaning, the sinner did it so openly that at least 4 have seen it).

2 - Zina is pardoned by Allah (swt) in shaa Allah if the person asks mercy and promises not to do it again. Theft is not pardoned, unless the thief returns the money, or he asks forgiveness from the victim and the victim pardons him without taking back his belongings. Read the following...

“Said Anas Bin Malik, ‘I was present beside the Prophet (Pbuh) when a man came and said; ‘O Prophet of Allah I have committed a punishable sin, so enact the punishment’. The Prophet (Pbuh) did not ask him any question till it was time for Salaat. After he had offered the prayer with the Prophet (Pbuh), he again approached him and said; “O Prophet of Allah I have committed a punishable sin, so judge me by the book of Allah”. The Prophet (Pbuh) asked him, ‘ Have you not offered prayer with me’? He replied, ‘Yes’. Then the Prophet (Pbuh) said, ‘Allah has pardoned your sin and your punishment.” (Bukhari).

The Prophet (Pbuh) did not even ask him what crime or sin he had committed. This is because the purpose of punishment in Islamic system is to punish the consistent and habitual criminal so that others should learn a lesson from this severe punishment and do not dare to follow in his/her footsteps. Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said: It may be understood from this case-when he confessed to having committed Zina-that it is mustahabb for the one who falls into a similar sin to repent to Allah and conceal his sin and not mention it to anyone, as Abu Bakr (RA) and Umar (RA) said to the confessor. Al-Shaaf'I (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "If a person commits a sin and Allah conceals it for him, I prefer for him to conceal it too and to repent," (Fath al-Baari, 12/1124, 125)

Under Islamic law, the punishment for adultery is 100 lashes (of moderate intensity). This punishment will be carried out only in that state where Islamic laws are promulgated. No individual is authorized to execute the penalty. In addition, the punishment is executed only in case of accused being caught by the law. Even in that case, if it is proved beyond doubt that the accused had truly repented over his sin before being caught, the punishment is to be condoned. Allah accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in mercy; for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

3 - Witnesses proved wrong are punished by 80 lashes in zina cases, in other crimes the punishment of such witnesses is not that harsh. This is to further stop everyone from blaming the person and spreading the news in an Islamic society (Islam chahta hai, insaan iss baray main sochay bhi naa).

I believe that if IK has committed any sin, even then:

1 - It was between him and Allah..
2 - I believe he has repented. He offers salat regularly as witnessed by his colleagues and I have a firm belief that Salat keeps one away from evil acts. Also, there are no news about him that suggest he is a habitual and continues to indulge in such acts.
3 - Since I am not a witness and the crime hasn't been proven in the Islamic state after application of Islamic laws of testimony, I don't want to say this openly in front of everyone that IK has committed this sin.

The case of NS is different. He was suspected of financial corruption and public property theft. His expenses are not in line with the tax he pays. He and his family continued to lie about the luxurious properties because they knew they will not be able to justify the means of earning so much. His family then accepted the properties (what we call "mal e masrooqa ki maramdgi"). As a holder of public post, he must answer the questions (remember the story of a man who asked Hazrat Umar RA about his cloths and he had to justify).

What we want is the justice. NS is a suspect unless he comes clean.

So brother, instead of focusing on IKs sin and blaming him of committing it that has nothing to do with you or general public and that requires very strong testimony, focus on your ruler who is a suspect of theft of public property and join us in asking questions from him. Every now and then, news about different corruption scandals are surfacing that suggest this ruling family is habitual.

I hope you will not disappoint all of us this time..

Also, this is my last post on this topic. If you want to continue with your blame, please feel free to put as many blames as you can.. The way Allah has cursed this ruling family and the way He (subhanahu wa taala) is bringing their properties and their lies in front of public, I just seek His protection from such humiliation in front of the public.

Thanks..

please be aware... zina can and is forgiven by ALLAH, absolutely no doubt about it....

but zina cannot be pardoned by the state...state has absolutely no power to forgive this

.. there is only one case of zina being confessed by a sahabi in prophet (saw) life. prophet (saw) tried to ignore him 3 times when he wanted to confess but when he did persistently tried to get his intention, prophet (saw) listened to him and he was punished to death....

after the punishment was carried out, hazrat umar RA argued that he should be buried without janaza prayers.. this was brought to the prophet (saw), who said that the repentence of said sahabi if distributed upon all mankind would be enough for every ones forgiveness. he (saw) than him self lead the funeral prayers...

1- prophet (saw) tried to ignore him 3 times....so he can change his mind go home and repent
2- but once after the persistence of sahabi, he (saw) listened to him... he did not hold the punishment back... meaning state has no power to forgive in this matter
3- once punishment was carried out and hazrat umar (RA) argued should funeral prayers should be offered... prophet (saw) was angered and offered the funeral prayers him self--- matter is now between sinner and his ALLAH... and ALLAH surely does not disappoints the one who repents....

please also note that

killing an other human by state is only allowed in 3 circumstances in isalm

1- in qisas for murder
2- armed soldiers at war with state
3- in case of zina

please also note that zina carries death penality in islam but corruption does not

as for proof
tyrian.jpg
tyrian2.jpg

tyrian.jpg

does this look like imran khan denying paternity...

please also note that a judge IN THE US gave verdict that imran khan is the father of this child...

I hope you understand my issues with this person....and I hope you understand where I am coming from

but zina cannot be pardoned by the state...state has absolutely no power to forgive this

If and only if it is proved by following the testimonial rules set out in Islam..

prophet (saw) tried to ignore him 3 times when he wanted to confess

1- prophet (saw) tried to ignore him 3 times....so he can change his mind go home and repent

You have explained in your own post very well why prophet (PBUH) tried to ignore him... Completely agree.

2- but once after the persistence of sahabi, he (saw) listened to him... he did not hold the punishment back...

This is the key.. He has confessed himself, even after that prophet (PBUH) tried to ignore him.... Why? You have answered in your own post.. The reason of punishment in case of zina is to stop its spread, either the person shouldn't talk about it and REPENT or at least 4 witnesses come forward and tell the state..

this was brought to the prophet (saw), who said that the repentence of said sahabi if distributed upon all mankind would be enough for every ones forgiveness. he (saw) than him self lead the funeral prayers...

Beautiful.. So his repentance was accepted. Also, had he not become witness of his own sin, he was already pardoned. My hadith and your hadith is different in that, the sahabi in your hadith confessed three times and told about the act.. In the hadith quoted by me, the sahabi didn't tell about what legally punishable sin he has committed. Even prophet (SAW) didn't ask him. As you said, he (SAW) wanted him to repent.

please also note that zina carries death penality in islam

If the person confesses three times in front of the Islamic state, or if 4 witnesses are available who can testify that they have seen with their own eyes.

does this look like imran khan denying paternity...

It also doesn't suggest he has confessed three times. Prophet's (SAW) sunnah? Ignore his sin and give him chance to repent..

please also note that a judge IN THE US gave verdict that imran khan is the father of this child...

Also, the crime should be proved in an Islamic state, by either the criminal accepting three times, or testimonial evidence of 4 adult Muslim men is available who have seen it with their own eyes.

I hope you understand my issues with this person....and I hope you understand where I am coming from

Whatever issues you have with this person, he has not done any wrong with you or the nation.. I am not asking you to vote for him in next elections, what I am asking is, according to Islam, you are committing sin yourself, so don't testify without knowledge. If you haven't seen anyone doing it and you still testify, Quran suggests 80 lashes. So please..

I also hope you understand what I am trying to tell you...

If and only if it is proved by following the testimonial rules set out in Islam..

You have explained in your own post very well why prophet (PBUH) tried to ignore him... Completely agree.

This is the key.. He has confessed himself, even after that prophet (PBUH) tried to ignore him.... Why? You have answered in your own post.. The reason of punishment in case of zina is to stop its spread, either the person shouldn't talk about it and REPENT or at least 4 witnesses come forward and tell the state..

Beautiful.. So his repentance was accepted. Also, had he not become witness of his own sin, he was already pardoned. My hadith and your hadith is different in that, the sahabi in your hadith confessed three times and told about the act.. In the hadith quoted by me, the sahabi didn't tell about what legally punishable sin he has committed. Even prophet (SAW) didn't ask him. As you said, he (SAW) wanted him to repent.

If the person confesses three times in front of the Islamic state, or if 4 witnesses are available who can testify that they have seen with their own eyes.

It also doesn't suggest he has confessed three times. Prophet's (SAW) sunnah? Ignore his sin and give him chance to repent..

Also, the crime should be proved in an Islamic state, by either the criminal accepting three times, or testimonial evidence of 4 adult Muslim men is available who have seen it with their own eyes.

Whatever issues you have with this person, he has not done any wrong with you or the nation.. I am not asking you to vote for him in next elections, what I am asking is, according to Islam, you are committing sin yourself, so don't testify without knowledge. If you haven't seen anyone doing it and you still testify, Quran suggests 80 lashes. So please..

I also hope you understand what I am trying to tell you...

I understand and i appreciate your good intentions... i have my reservations but do understand this

I understand and i appreciate your good intentions... i have my reservations but do understand this

But where is the admission (written/verbal) by IK of the act of Zina? Or the witnesses of his ACT itself?

According to you, pictures are an admission/proof? Under which Sharia Law is the picture of a child an admission/proof of Zina?

Kindly answer these questions!

and under what Sharia Law is the ruling/evidence of a non-Sharia court of another country admissible?

But where is the admission (written/verbal) by IK of the act of Zina? Or the witnesses of his ACT itself?

According to you, pictures are an admission/proof? Under which Sharia Law is the picture of a child an admission/proof of Zina?

Kindly answer these questions!

and under what Sharia Law is the ruling/evidence of a non-Sharia court of another country admissible?

i don't want to continue...

but its absolutely true evidence is not enough to apply hadd

but what should he be made pm in light of above.... please think

i don't want to continue...

but its absolutely true evidence is not enough to apply hadd

but what should he be made pm in light of above.... please think

Based on his message to the people (not to do corruption, to work hard, do good, remember Allah, and lots more), yes he should be given a chance.

Please think as well .. and give focus to the message he's giving and not to private mistakes of his past.

Based on his message to the people (not to do corruption, to work hard, do good, remember Allah, and lots more), yes he should be given a chance.

Please think as well .. and give focus to the message he's giving and not to private mistakes of his past.

Private mistakes shud remain private

There are implication far beyond you guys are thinking

There are implication far beyond you guys are thinking

ECP or Public?

This picture came out in the early years of IK's political life and he has less support due to it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom