What's new

love jihad in india - reality exposed by operation juliet

thank you, also for your selecting "al-salute". :D

You should have raised voices for them(real Kashmiris) like how you guys raise voices for Palestines.

what are "real kashmiris"?? :)

and yes, i feel sad for the mass migration of the pandits out of the valley... i also feel that kashmir issue's settlement will go very far in getting rid of many of south asia's problems... you would have seen my "kashmir : the definitive solution" thread... i will hopefully start on more local progressive political involvement soon and you can rest assured that i will speak unbiased about kashmiri pandits.

By the way this alienation is way older than you can think. any guess???

Hindus considered Muslims violent and impure, and did not want to share anything with him."

now that is telling, yes?? :)

how can people be impure?? that seems particularly a aryan and brahminical thinking... i am not dragging this but just stating a historical fact.

nevertheless, future of humanity is a post-religion communist humanity.

Nor your liberal Muslim views represent the whole Muslims of subcontinent.

isn't pakistan army acting against taliban and qaeda?? didn't musharraf raid the lal masjid?? isn't bangladesh acting against the jamaatis there?? aren't there pakistani films recently about the war against taliban?? aren't more pakistanis regretting pakistan establishment's participation in usa government's regime-change war in afghanistan in the 80's?? isn't all this different from indian establishment/army not acting against the sangh all these 68 years?? we must be fair when talking of subcontinent muslims presently, yes?? :)

and specifically about indian muslims, four of the eight people who founded the "communist party of india" in 1921 were muslim... you see, like i said before, there has been a great change in indian muslims since 1989 and they started to turn towards the mullah and burqa mentality until the present day where it has become overwhelming... i do my share of speaking and acting against this reactionary mentality.

Few abusing fake avatars of PDF do not represent whole Indian society.

right... thought that kind of representation is most of the indian members pdf, the very fact of the sangh crying about "award wapsi" means that there are a few million indians at least who are progressive and that is significant... the current and the future of india depends of these progressives.

My eldest.

i thought this profile-pic of your and the previous one ( with some board visible ) is of the same person - you.

Last edited:
@jamahir why so interested in my son buddy?

Do you know any susheel Muslim girl you want to set him up with? :)

I promise to be bug hearted and modern (non reactionary) about it.

@jamahir why so interested in my son buddy?

your son?? come on, that is you... i thought you are in your mid 40's and that photo is of someone in his mid 40's... why suddenly gone shy, eh?? :D

unless you are this old bawa... :D

qissa-e_parsi_poster_-_edited.jpg

Do you know any susheel Muslim girl you want to set him up with? :)

elaborate "susheel", just so that i focus on a few qualities and find you a very particular bahu. :agree:

I promise to be bug hearted and modern (non reactionary) about it.

splendid !!

Here we have a Pakistan defence TTA who believes there is some conspiracy going on within the muslim community in India to seduce hindu women
It exists. High courts have urged police in states to provide justice to girls affected by this racket. Should not be your concern. This is an Indian issue. Entirely.

and he and sarthak are not willing to disclose the "love jihad" cases ( with names ) that they supposedly know... if one questions them, what will be found again and again will be their opposition to consensual natural romance between hindu and muslim couple.
Keep playing. The names you will find from the HJS.

Nor your liberal Muslim views represent the whole Muslims of subcontinent.
jamahir is an Islamist.

You practically called me called me as part of hindutva brigade.... Lol....
Congratulations. With an avatar of a Goddess you deserve no less. :P

With an avatar of a Goddess you deserve no less. :P
The Hindutva brigade must be feeling insulted by that post I quoted - this Is what happens when some 1 read a single post and come to a conclusion

There was nothing practical in it.

He did.

Why are you not celebrating?

I am feeling sorry for the RW grp here - they are insulted big time....

The Hindutva brigade must be feeling insulted by that post I quoted - this Is what happens when some 1 read a single post and come to a conclusion

I am feeling sorry for the RW grp here - they are insulted big time....
The vision is stronger than words. The idol spoke more. :tup:

The names you will find from the HJS.

na ji na, i don't want a blunt sword aar-paar me. :agree:

as for hjs, here is how they are encouraging hindu parents to oppress their daughters and misuse law...
2G 3. Abducted daughter : Parents should complain to the Police when this happens. If she is above 18 years of age, the Police tend to register it as a non-cognizable offence saying that she eloped of her own wish. Therefore, it is necessary that parents insist registering the offence as that of abduction of their daughter.
2B. Think of consequences before buying luxury items for your daughter !
1. Give her a new dress, ornaments, costly mobile phones, cameras etc. only after judging their necessity.

from the below, it is obvious that it is the sangh which assassinated the rationalists - dhabolkar, pansekar and kalburgi, who were agitating against superstitions promoted by sanghi ideology...
12. Vashikaran or karni (Black magic)
WATCH THIS EYE-OPENING VIDEO WITH REAL-LIFE CASE-STUDIES EXPOSING THE ROLE OF VASHIKARAN IN LOVE JIHAD

Vashikaran technique is used at times to lure Hindu girls into the love-dragnet after befriending them. (Note : Vashikaran – A tantrik method that uses mantra, yantra, bhasma [Ash] and various types of medicine to bewitch, subjugate, attract, influence, allure, excite or entice the desired person; Karani – The method or technique of performing it. In other words, vashikaran refers to bringing a particular person under your complete control. Similarly, evil experiments like witchcraft, magic-spells, subtle-attacks directed at a person etc. are known as karni)12A. A Hindu girl who had fallen prey to ‘Love Jihad’ through black-magic behaving according to Jihadi customs despite being brought back to her home, and coming to senses after spiritual remedies
‘A young girl, Preeti (name changed), from an immensely rich Rajasthani Hindu family, eloped with and married Abdul, a Jihadi who was staying in a local slum. The Police located her and took her to a remand home. However, it was difficult for the Police to keep her there for long as she was over 18 years of age and hence, legally a major. Therefore, her family members came to me with high hopes. On collecting full information about Abdul, it became clear that he was earning his bread by working as a coolie. We also came to know that Abdul had received Rs. 50,000 for having ensnared Preeti in the love-dragnet.

Then, we chalked out a plan with the help of Preeti’s family. Accordingly, as soon as she was released from the remand home, we took her to an unknown place. Upon reunion with her family members, there was no visible guilt on her face. She kept addressing herself as ‘wife of Abdul, Ayesha’. According to our plan, Preeti was told that if Abdul became a Hindu, her family would allow them to marry. She then called up Abdul from her mobile and asked him to become a Hindu; but he categorically refused and on the contrary, threatened her with ‘talaq (Divorce)’ in a forceful voice. Despite this insult, Preeti shouted at her mother in Urdu that she would go to her husband and stay with him in any state he kept her. Preeti was an educated girl who spoke pure Hindi; here she was speaking like a traditional Jihadi girl. Her attire too was Islamic.

Realising a sudden ‘Islamic’ change in her attitude, I consulted a renowned astrologer. After an astrological study, he concluded that Preeti was a victim of ‘black-magic’. The next day he went to her house and recited some mantras for two hours. Using lemon and Vibhuti, a ritual of utara was also performed on her. That night she was able to sleep peacefully for the first time in many days. When she woke up the next morning, she asked her parents to forgive her. Presently, she is advising her friends also to be vigilant about ‘Love Jihad’.’ – Ms. Arunatai Acharya, ‘Nari Raksha Manch’ Section (Chembur, Mumbai), Vishwa Hindu Parishad

12B. A Hindu girl ensnared in ‘Love Jihad’ could not co-operate in counselling because of vashikaran !

In Kottayam, a young Hindu nurse was lured by a Jihadi youth with his sweet-talk on mobile phone, and later they began to roam together. Her family members opposed her affair and in her presence warned the youth not to have any relationship with her. Despite this, she was hell-bent on marrying him. On further inquiry it was found that a person with that name did not exist at all. Besides, his address was also false. She was not allowed to go outside the house for two months. She was also told that her lover was a fraudster and was counselled on the dangers of ‘Love Jihad’. Despite these attempts, she was not ready to listen to her family. Several months have passed now but she is still adamant on marrying the Jihadi. It is possible that she was subjected to vashikaran.’ – Dr. Mallika and Mrs. Sangeeta Sharma, ‘Manahshakti Samupadeshan Kendra’, Kerala

12C. Precautions Hindu girls should take to avoid vashikaran

1. Do not give your undergarments to anyone for washing or any other purpose.

2. Dispose fallen hair or cropped nails by burning them, so that no one can misuse them. In some beauty parlours, men are employed to cut the hair of women or massage women. The possibility of these women falling prey to vashikaran are greater.

3. Possibility of falling prey to vashikaran through consumption of a pan (Betel leaf) offered by someone is high. Hence, never accept pan from a known individual or a stranger.

4. Jihadis practice vashikaran by offering objects such as taviz (Charm used to enslave the individual) that is worn around the neck, surma (Kohl) that is to be applied to the eyes, flowers to be worn in the hair etc.
yea maan, so all these years what i thought were my gentlemanly charms turned out to be some black magic abilities i had but didn't know. :D

readers of pdf are advised to visit ( Love Jihad - Hindu Janajagruti Samiti ) to see how this sangh group and its sister affiliates are destroying the lives of hindu ladies and creating a atmosphere of oppression in the country.

na ji na, i don't want a blunt sword aar-paar me. :agree:

as for hjs, here is how they are encouraging hindu parents to oppress their daughters and misuse law...

from the below, it is obvious that it is the sangh which assassinated the rationalists - dhabolkar, pansekar and kalburgi, who were agitating against superstitions promoted by sanghi ideology...

yea maan, so all these years what i thought were my gentlemanly charms turned out to be some black magic abilities i had but didn't know. :D

readers of pdf are advised to visit ( Love Jihad - Hindu Janajagruti Samiti ) to see how this sangh group and its sister affiliates are destroying the lives of hindu ladies and creating a atmosphere of oppression in the country.
True. They have rescued many Hindu and some Christian ladies from fraud marriages. They also run a program for girls sold by Sheikhs after mutah.

why suddenly gone shy, eh??

Do I strike you as the shy type?

I've posted my photos as my DP earlier.

elaborate "susheel"

She should be willing and ready to embrace Zoroastrianism, learn and live what it takes to be one, and bring up my grand kids as good Athravan Zarthostis.

It would also do her chances a world of good if she were

- Very fair

- Tall (minimum 5'7")

- Loved kids and dogs

- Preferably Irani Shia

Last edited:
True. They have rescued many Hindu and some Christian ladies from fraud marriages. They also run a program for girls sold by Sheikhs after mutah.
What do you mean "sold" after mutah? I thought these young girls were just returned to their parents? Are they then sold into prostitution? And our feminist are mute on this?

What is mutah?
Temporary marriage. It's a way of giving religious sanction to prostitution. So the men stay within the law.

Marry for the couple of hours needed to do the deed means no sin.
Then divorce by text.

Temporary marriage. It's a way of giving religious sanction to prostitution. So the men stay within the law.

Marry for the couple of hours needed to do the deed means no sin.
Then divorce by text.

I have the sudden strong desire to throw up.

Cheers, Doc

They have rescued many Hindu and some Christian ladies from fraud marriages.

lovely... for hjs, i used the word "oppressors" and you say they are "rescuers".

in fact, i read one case of theirs many months ago that they had put on their site... turns out that this particular hindu girl who they had "rescued" wasn't willing to listen to them so they had her put into a "rehabilitation center" - this is essentially kidnap and illegal confinement, and of course their method of "convincing" her will be beatings, death threats and psychological pressure by involving her fearful or oppressive family members too... this is clearly shown in the article and vids in the op.

They also run a program for girls sold by Sheikhs after mutah.

really?? so they are "concerned" about muslim girls too??

Do I strike you as the shy type?

I've posted my photos as my DP earlier.

as you wish... i now stop talking about it.

She should be willing and ready to embrace Zoroastrianism, learn and live what it takes to be one, and bring up my grand kids as good Athravan Zarthostis.

It would also do her chances a world of good if she were

were what??

- Loved kids and dogs

i don't keep in contact with such types. :)

- Preferably Irani Shia

so that she is closer to "ghar wapsi"?? :D

Last edited:
I have the sudden strong desire to throw up.

Cheers, Doc
Yeah well...it is what it is.

Human ingenuity. A way to do what you want and get to heaven at the same time.

Islamic banking is the same thing, you can't charge interest, so a system is set up to circumnavigate so that it results in the same thing. The banker makes money.

Did you know that in the early Christian church, the rules were like communists - to each what he needs and from each what he can give? Based on the saying that if you have two cloaks give one to your brother who does not have one. So the rich sold their property and gave to the poor. Unfortunately once the money ran out everyone was poor...so they stopped doing that. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom