What's new

Army`s Participation Against Mocking our Beloved Prophet SAW

Amy needs to stay away from any demonstrations, if they do participate they must participate without uniform. These demonstrations are, hurting our cause and paint us in a bad light. The right way is to sue the film-makers.

my appeal to public please
dont destroy public property...
Street lights

Amy needs to stay away from any demonstrations, if they do participate they must participate without uniform. These demonstrations are, hurting our cause and paint us in a bad light. The right way is to sue the film-makers.
Yara, have you been inside Diplomatic Enclave? No need for army to interfere, there are more than a dozen agencies (foreign/local/paramilitary/intelligence) guarding the zone. Trust me, a cockroach has to take permission to go in.

Whosoever succeeds entering the "Sector" will surely end up in Attock for interrogation. Nasty...nasty...nasty... place to be. :D

the question what is the participation of army ....... they closed the routes for like one year when US attacked on them ........ but tell me is life of few soldiers more important than Respect of our holy Prophet SAW...... i believe they should have taken step by closing the routes again ..............but not even a single statement .....
Please don't ramble. You seem unaware of the fact that the video was NOT an official one produced by the government of the United States. It was made by a Coptic idiot in his personal capacity. He had also duped many actors into believing that he was making a simple desert adventure movie. One of the actresses, Cindy Lee Garcia's lawsuit which she filed against the producer, said her voice was also "dubbed into Arabic" in another version of the trailer without her knowledge.

So what would closing the supply routes for NATO Forces achieve? Or the PA voicing dissent or wasting their time commenting on this nonsensical video? How can you hold the U.S. responsible for a turd who has produced a reprehensible outrageous 14 minute video? Get real.

Please don't ramble. You seem unaware of the fact that the video was NOT an official one produced by the government of the United States. It was made by a Coptic idiot in his personal capacity. He had also duped many actors into believing that he was making a simple desert adventure movie. One of the actresses, Cindy Lee Garcia's lawsuit which she filed against the producer, said her voice was also "dubbed into Arabic" in another version of the trailer without her knowledge.

So what would closing the supply routes for NATO Forces achieve? Or the PA voicing dissent or wasting their time commenting on this nonsensical video? How can you hold the U.S. responsible for a turd who has produced a reprehensible outrageous 14 minute video? Get real.
non-state-actor ........ when this term is used i cannt recall even i am suspicious if i used the term right ...... can anyone tell me

Advocating master? Yes. If US was not involved then simply put the makers on trail ban/remove vedio. Oh there is problem freedom of expression.

i appreciate your concern but tell me where should we go to file an case ....... USA,France,uk, israil ........ where .......... don`t mind everyone has done something very bad against Muslim country still phalastine,somalia,chichnia,kashmir,bousnia,iraq,afghanistans are the victims ...... and america calls itself super power ...... does not it know by itself ........ this movie is going to hurt billions of muslims ......... we should stop it ........
Boycott every Western product. Levis, Nike, Pepsi, Coca Cola, BMW, Mercedes etc. for one year. Buy the alternatives from Japan, South Korea etc. and restrict yourselves.

You can cause billions of dollars profit going down the drain. Spread the world in Islamic world especially the youth using Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter. This is what you all can do. These Social networks have brought power on fingers of common man.

If you can run it for just even a month, you can make your point clear to these countries.

^^ Itni akal ho Musalmano mai tu aj ye haal hota hamara..?

To truly understand the purpose of ...why the Muslims all over the world are in a sorry state today and also why the West keeps on shamelessly provoking Muslims, by insulting our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H) knowing it would hurt the Muslims all over, well Allama Iqbal has explained it very well in his poetry. if we could truly understand the essence of this poem. Very insightful poem by Allama Iqbal:

Iblis ka farman apnay siasi farzandon ke naam

La kar barahmanon ko Siyasat ke bich mein
Zun-naariyon ko dair-e-kohan se nikaal do

Woh faaqah-kash keh maut se darta nahi zara
Ruh-e-Muhammad os ke badan se nikaal do

Fikr-e-Arab ko de ke farangi takhai-u-laat
Islam ko Hijaaz-o-Yaman se nikaal do

Afghaniyon ki ghairate deen ka hay yeh elaaj
Mulla ko oon ke koh-o-dman se nikaal do

Ehle haram se oon ki rawayaat chhin lo
Aahu ko marghuzare khutan se nikaal do

Iqbal ke nafas se hay lale ki aag tez
Aise ghazal-sara ko chaman se nikaal do

Translation :
Orders of Satan to his political progeny (English translation: taken from a website)

Embroil the Brahmans in statesmanship’s maze,
Make them discard their girdle, creed and ways.
The mendicant whom death can’t affright, Take
Mohammad’s soul from his mould and expedite.

Dye Arab thought in Frankish fancy’s hue,
From Hejaz and Yaman expel the Muslims true.
The Afghan’s zeal for Faith You can assail
By exiling Muslim priests from hill and dale.
Snatch customs of those, who own Muslim creed,
Banish musk-yielding deer from Cathay’s mead.
My songs in Muslim hearts ignite a flame,
Turn out such singer from park for this blame.

OP are you retarded?How is hitting their embassies or consulate good?You need to understand that this video is made by some individual not by Government of United States.Why Pakistanis are so thick headed..where is the grey matter..seriously.I am at loss of words.Hit Youtube/Google financially (Not possible by Pakistan alone but if all Muslim States Participate then it is possible to hit Google Financial bottom line).By your logic India would have attacked and in fact nuked Pakistan for 26/11 or US should have nuked all Muslim Countries for 9/11 as the hijackers were Muslim?

Army Generals as usual, will be protecting their financiers by going against public will.

all the people who are participating in these protests are No 1 haramis in their personal life and think they can wash off their sins by protecting prophet. Prophet pbuh need not your protection, in fact if prophet ever needed protection if would be from these people.

all the people who are participating in these protests are No 1 haramis in their personal life and think they can wash off their sins by protecting prophet. Prophet pbuh need not your protection, in fact if prophet ever needed protection if would be from these people.

Brother you can disagree with what they are doing but dont be such an ignorant by abusing everyone when most of them wud just be participating for the love of Prophet...They can be ignorants but not haramis ..there is nothing wrong with peaceful protests

The Army did not close the NATO supply lines, the GoP did, and then they were opened by the govt and not the Army, so there's no need to twist the facts and thus your anlogy is flawed and a deliberate attempt at demonizing the Army.

Also, as the Army now is trying to take a back seat from interfering in Pakistan's affairs, why do you guys have a problem with it now? When the Army fingers you, tab bhi apko he masla hota hai, na karay finger, masla tub b ap logon ko he hota hai. Aik dafa decide kar lo bhai, chahtay kaya ho?

P.S. The Army also declined to meet the UN commission of Balochistan, just because it (rightly) says that "its viewpoint has effectively been put across during meeting of the delegation with Defence and Foreign Ministers and therefore, there was no need for allowing meetings with the top leadership.", and thus another proof that the military no more is the hidden force behind Pakistani politics and foriegn affairs.

So, see guys, why dont you enjoy democracy now?

True reply .. This is just like when military says that it will shoot down drones once the govt will ask it..

Back
Top Bottom