What's new

Armenian genocide association recognize circassian genocide

Okay.Not a wonder that circassian issue and the chechen deportation is being increasingly talked upon. Holodomer was a lie started by hearst press yellow journalism ,but chechen,german,crimean tatar deportations.Stalin biggest victims ,muslims and germans.
Well he killed 1/4 of all of my people.......

Don't believe everything you read , there is tons of disinformation.

Look here , I know that there is a rule in muslims of taqiyya. To be frank,armenians suffered turk imperialism for hundreds of years. At least armenians are trying to look outside the religious spectrum and try recognize pain of others .Turks don't.

Well he killed 1/4 of all of my people.......

yes ,it is said that stalin had fanatical hatred for muslims due to his mother or upbringing.

Look here , I know that there is a rule in muslims of taqiyya. To be frank,armenians suffered turk imperialism for hundreds of years. At least armenians are trying to look outside the religious spectrum and try recognize pain of others .Turks don't.

yes ,it is said that stalin had fanatical hatred for muslims due to his mother or upbringing.
Nope Stalin hated everyone he also killed million Russians and Ukrainians

Nope Stalin hated everyone he also killed million Russians and Ukrainians

You research on how the holodomer story started by a fake journalist named thomas walker.

Journalistic fraud in the 1930s

In the autumn of 1934, an American using the name of Thomas Walker entered the Soviet Union. After less than a week in Moscow, the remainder of his 13 day stay was spent in transit to the Manchurian border, at which point he left the USSR never to return. Four months later a series of articles began in the Hearst press in America, by Thomas Walker, “noted journalist, traveller and student of Russian affairs who has spent several years touring the Union of Soviet Russia”. The articles described a famine in the Ukraine that had claimed six million lives, and was illustrated with photographs of corpses and starving children. Walker was said to have smuggled in a camera under “the most difficult and dangerous circumstances”.

Louis Fischer, an American writer living in Moscow at the time was suspicious. Why had the Hearst press sat on these sensational stories for ten months before publication? He established that Walker’s short visit to the Soviet Union could not possibly have allowed him to even visit the areas he described and photographed. He also pointed out that Walker’s photographic evidence was distinctly odd: not only were the pictures suggestive of an earlier decade (Fischer thought probably of the 1921 Volga famine) but contained a mixture of scenes taken in both summer and winter. Fischer also noted that the 1933 harvest in the Ukraine had been good.

Some of the pictures were subsequently identified as showing scenes from the Austro-Hungarian empire and World War 1, and it was known that Hearst newspapers were digging up old pictures and retouching them for use as propaganda. Pictures some times appeared labelled as having been taken in Russia, and at other times the same picture is relocated to the Ukraine for obviously political reasons. Not only were the photographs a fraud, and the trip to the Ukraine a fraud, but Thomas Walker himself was a fraud, turning out to be an escaped convict by the name of Robert Green who had served time for forgery. At his subsequent trial following recapture he admitted that his series of pictures used in the Hearst newspaper articles were fakes and were not taken in the Ukraine as stated. Despite these facts, the same photos are still those used in commemoration posters, on web sites and in the film ‘Harvest of Despair’.
Stalin Society

A lot of evidence from soviet archives proves holodomer to be BS. But on other hand ,the chechen,crimean tatar and german mennonite kulak and volga germans and their deaths in hundreds of thousands is proudly admitted by stalinists as cleansing of reactionary elements and class traitors.

I don't know what taqiyya has anything with this, I'm not looking at anything with religious perspective, I'm not even religious.

Pretty much everybody subjugated in some part of their history, nothing unusual here.

Nobody denies pains of anyone(at least I don't), what I deny is how its served.

1.5 million Armenians, peh, total population was 1.5 million and we have millions of Armenians abroad today.

Well the realitity is, Armenians have been looking for an opportunity to bring it on table in Turkey. So they jumped on the current unrest (17 December ops&Gezi protests). But they can't do it alone here. So they needed a partner whom had suffered the same fate (!) with them. There they find us. So that they can start a mini-rebellition. Well, we won't. I believe that bad things happened and it's time for us to admit it, officially. But all happened during wartime. And more. I am just tired of bored of telling the same thing over and over again. So does many others.

I don't know what taqiyya has anything with this, I'm not looking at anything with religious perspective, I'm not even religious.

Pretty much everybody subjugated in some part of their history, nothing unusual here.

Nobody denies pains of anyone(at least I don't), what I deny is how its served.

1.5 million Armenians, peh, total population was 1.5 million and we have millions of Armenians abroad today.

I know about the 1.5 million figure is overstated.The true figure was around 600,000-700,000. But still .

Well the realitity is, Armenians have been looking for an opportunity to bring it on table in Turkey. So they jumped on the current unrest (17 December ops&Gezi protests). But they can't do it alone here. So they needed a partner whom had suffered the same fate (!) with them. There they find us. So that they can start a mini-rebellition. Well, we won't. I believe that bad things happened and it's time for us to admit it, officially. But all happened during wartime. And more. I am just tired of bored of telling the same thing over and over again. So does many others.

Okay.

Bad things happened but it has to be made clear that they started it and that if anyone wants to charge turkey with genocide because of its history then they have to have their history examined aswell because they very likely commited massacres aswell.

Bad things happened but it has to be made clear that they started it and that if anyone wants to charge turkey with genocide because of its history then they have to have their history examined aswell because they very likely commited massacres aswell.

agreed but as I said, I'm (I think we all) bored of talking the same stuff all the time. Why don't we just ignore it unless they start acting honest, then talk.

Exactly, how come no colonial powers and 5 permanent security members of UN (US, France, England, China, Russia) never been found guilt of any genocide........

Back
Top Bottom